NFL 2023

to watch live games or just to check box scores and play by play stats?
Just for stats, news, rumors, etc. Though something like a weekly wrap-up tv show might also be nice. I can't watch too many live games due to the time difference, unfortunately.

Just for stats, news, rumors, etc. Though something like a weekly wrap-up tv show might also be nice. I can't watch too many live games due to the time difference, unfortunately.
well i usually just use espn for game info. it does a good enough job but doesn't have many advanced stats. i've been seeing more and more games on the torrents lately so if you do that sort of thing it might be something to keep an eye out for.

brady threw three pics and had a million drops and gb couldn't capitalize on it. was a surprisingly good game.

Brady goes to yet another Super Bowl? Now Tampa will never get rid of him.

They made some incredibly bad decisions.

I'll probably go with Tampa for the final game...

They made some incredibly bad decisions.

I'll probably go with Tampa for the final game...
i dont know. that chiefs offense is pretty fucking impressive. i have to see how the injury reports look closer to the game. the chiefs look like they lost one of their OL for the year and i don't know what's going to happen with antonio brown.

Well they should have lost against both the Saints and the Packers...

Need the live fans to justify those slots for advertisers.

Only the US would have the balls to put 22K screaming fans in a stadium in the middle of a pandemic.
did you watch this weekends games? there had to have been at least that many people in lambeau.

did you watch this weekends games? there had to have been at least that many people in lambeau.

But not a condition that people vaccinated can attend. What's not to say the next season opener has 50 percent capacity - half vaccinated, half whatever.

Also - just looked it up. 8500. Tampa has had 13K or something I think. But 22K has to be a new high.

Last edited:
now that fisher is confirmed out i think i'm going to pick tampa. with mahomes slightly hobbled i think their defense can cause enough problems to make it a game.

I have to give you Floridians credit. 25K over the initial 22.5K people in attendance during a pandemic. Live half time show. Someone has balls.

I thought Gronkowski was washed up. 2 TDs in the Super Bowl after coming out of retirement?

The NFL has reached new highs and lows in their silly cap game. Jumped the shark in cutting name players they don't want to cut. Don't make your kid a running back if you want him to get a second contract.

I've never seen such pure ass dollar saving attempts and all these GMs mis-calculating the cap size and then scrambling?

The NFL has reached new highs and lows in their silly cap game. Jumped the shark in cutting name players they don't want to cut. Don't make your kid a running back if you want him to get a second contract.

I've never seen such pure ass dollar saving attempts and all these GMs mis-calculating the cap size and then scrambling?
the more amazing thing to me is that the union puts up with this shit. oh you signed a $50 million contract? well we can just back out of the last two years. sorry!

Another quarterback I know retires. I'm getting old and the new crop doesn't seem to be the type that will last till their 40s.

the more amazing thing to me is that the union puts up with this shit. oh you signed a $50 million contract? well we can just back out of the last two years. sorry!

Very true, which adds to the ridiculousness of it. The only compensation you can count on is the guaranteed portion. Or if they want to convert a portion to a guarantee to lower the cap hit.

This is worth a read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom