NFL 2023

Antonio Brown and Gronkowski TDs from Brady in the inaugural game of the 2021-2022 season.

Is it the 2010s again?

So Carl Nassib needed a day off to process all of the information from the John Gruden fallout although he was not mentioned in any Gruden email. DeMaurice Smith did not need a day off.

Maximum lulz. But I want them to takedown Snyder
I don’t think it will happen. I mean they haven’t even gotten rid of Allen and he had a topless photo shoot with the cheerleaders where he held the women hostage and then emailed the pics to the other gruden.

I don’t think it will happen. I mean they haven’t even gotten rid of Allen and he had a topless photo shoot with the cheerleaders where he held the women hostage and then emailed the pics to the other gruden.
What, they fire Allen several years ago

I mean they are all scumbags.

It's a fantasy that Snyder would ever go, bit a man can dream

Bears at Bucs is worth sending Tony Romo to? Bears are already down by 3 scores and it's only 2nd quarter.

Saints have Winston and when he goes down Siemian. Were they collecting has beens and backups in preparation for Drew Brees' retirement?

doghouse doghouse thought you might enjoy this

BJurb6e.jpg

“Multi-millionaire Rodgers will continue to play, despite lying to the fans and his teammates and putting innocent lives in danger,” he wrote. “Time will tell whether Rodgers will be judged by the content of his character or the strength of his throwing arm.”

Kareem Abdul Jabbar

Getting repeatedly crushed by 300lb men will accelerate the body’s aging process b

Well. He could always stop running and start becoming a pocket passer...inside the pocket. Seems to be a thing with black quarterbacks since Vick.

My hometown Bills get a Thanksgiving game. Prime time again.

Well. He could always stop running and start becoming a pocket passer...inside the pocket. Seems to be a thing with black quarterbacks since Vick.
Such a lazy stereotype. Some of the elite QBs in the league are black and not just known for their running but are excellent pocket passers. Many are dual-threats: Mahomes, Lamar, Wilson, De Shaun Watson, Kyler Murray, Dak , even Justin Fields...

Almost thought the Bills had no chance yesterday at the half but they somehow stormed back to give the Buccaneers a scare to overtime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom