NFL 2023

no but ben's been over the hill for years now.

YEARTEAMGRATE
2021Pittsburgh Steelers1686.8
2020Pittsburgh Steelers1594.1
2019Pittsburgh Steelers266
2018Pittsburgh Steelers1696.5
2017Pittsburgh Steelers1593.4
2016Pittsburgh Steelers1495.4
2015Pittsburgh Steelers1294.5
2014Pittsburgh Steelers16103.3

Looks okay to me except for the year he got injured.

We were talking about Byron Leftwich a few messages ago here.

YEARTEAMGRATE
2021Pittsburgh Steelers1686.8
2020Pittsburgh Steelers1594.1
2019Pittsburgh Steelers266
2018Pittsburgh Steelers1696.5
2017Pittsburgh Steelers1593.4
2016Pittsburgh Steelers1495.4
2015Pittsburgh Steelers1294.5
2014Pittsburgh Steelers16103.3

Looks okay to me except for the year he got injured.

We were talking about Byron Leftwich a few messages ago here.
As a coach not a starting qb

Ben is washed y'all. But he was serviceable till his last few games last season and you could see, he was garbage.

Mahomes just collapsed after half time.

If anyone bothered to watch the half time show, some genius decided to put massive speakers right behind the on field half time commentators. Felt sorry for them yelling constantly at each other.

Great games today. Coin toss Karma & an end to the ridiculous Garoppolo legend-making.

I didn't even know Von Miller played for the Rams. Well I might have knew in the back of my head, but I didn't know they were loading up on veterans for a run.

I have no idea and I don’t even know whether it’s true. My interpretation is that this is just a list of all players above 40 with receiving yards != 0. Probably made by someone who loves Jerry Rice.

From my memory Tim Brown probably comes closest to Jerry Rice but still didn't make age 40 as an active player.

I think Isaac Bruce might be one of the ones who comes closer to the end of 30s.

I have no idea and I don’t even know whether it’s true. My interpretation is that this is just a list of all players above 40 with receiving yards != 0. Probably made by someone who loves Jerry Rice.
it is because there have only been 3 players to have NFL receptions after age 40, Rice, Brady and Favre. That stat is all over the interwebz suddenly.

Super Bowl Sunday. Anyone going to any parties?

Betting on the Rams?

I‘ll probably bet whatever is left in my account on the Bengals. Probably will not be able to watch too much of the game though.

e. For some reason there are about 120€ in my account. Don't think the Bengals are worth that much...

Last edited:
Super Bowl Sunday. Anyone going to any parties?

Betting on the Rams?

I rarely go to a SB party. I watch at home and then go to sleep.

Two of the best times I have had was watching the SB in Bangkok while on vacation. Great times waking up at 4:30am and heading out to a bar!

I'm a Raiders fan so really just watching. I would like to see the......won't jinx it!

Old work mate of mine is a Lions fan. Born in Windsor and worked a bit in Detroit. God knows how many Thanksgiving games I sat with him at a bar to watch the Lions get clobbered or snatch defeat out of victory.

That said I know it's a better team than one man. I was a fan of Von Miller in the Broncos hey days of 2010s.

You're betting on Stafford choking then...
Possibly? I haven't watched lot of games this season. Saw the last Bengals game, they had an excellent defense which is always helpful I guess. Also have had good experiences with betting on the underdog in the finals.

pcuhbpamjmh81.jpg

It's $20 here for a 28oz pint of "premium" beer at a footy game. Hopefully that craft beer is from a tap and not a can or bottle.

$5 for a packet of crisps..isn't outrageous.

3rd and 17 and you run at home Rams?

Anyway. They're finally about to knock on the door....provided no Stafford picks in the red zone.

Odell Beckham, Matthew Stafford, Von Miller...it's like the 2010s again.

Beckham does need 2 hands now.

A half time show of 2000s has been fit for the middle aged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom