NFL 2023

Oh I haven't cared about NFL in ages. If Washington isn't going to be respectable then I'm not gonna bother. I think the college game is just so much better than the NFL product.

That said I only catch a handful of Alabama these days too.

you given football up altogether or just not watching the home team?

I think part of the reason I followed it less is because players seem to flame out a lot earlier than before. Running backs at first. Now it seems defensive ends and wide receivers too. No one plays for the same team for their entire career so after a few shuffles (usually with one money laden underperforming or injury riddled season) they drop off the radar for me.

I'm not a Brady fan so the Brady coronations were getting old in tooth.

Why is he losing his franchise? Incompetence can't be a factor.

I don't know about the rest of y'all, but the Packers running around like the Keystone Cops or Benny Hill skit was priceless. I am quite enjoying their implosion.

Both Packers and Bucs at 3-4 but the latter tied for first in a mediocre NFC South.

plus divorce

Maybe that motivates him.

What was the strategy for Tampa this year?

The guy is getting old even though he is a fitness freak. Recruiting past WR and RB players he was used to and a lot of support in other areas would be the basis for a proper run into the playoffs. I read somewhere he is the most sacked QB this season. Quarterbacks in their 40s being most sacked is a recipe for disaster unless you were backup all your career.

Packers with the same win/loss record as Bucs after my hometown Bills won last night.

“It’s been nearly 21 months since Britt Reid hurt us,” Miller said. “He apologized last month for first the time … To be clear, your apology is not accepted.

"He apologized to us at the same time he apologized to 'Chiefs Kingdom,'" Miller said, using the term for Chiefs fans. “This is not a game. This is not a Chiefs' game. This is our life."

“It’s been nearly 21 months since Britt Reid hurt us,” Miller said. “He apologized last month for first the time … To be clear, your apology is not accepted.

"He apologized to us at the same time he apologized to 'Chiefs Kingdom,'" Miller said, using the term for Chiefs fans. “This is not a game. This is not a Chiefs' game. This is our life."
Immediate life no parole for that chiefs kingdom quote

He's being forced out or shamed by the other self-righteous owners to sell?

If he needs to sell what is rightfully his because of dodgy morals, what about Robert Kraft? Massage parlours, gifting Super Bowl rings to Putin, ties to Jeffrey Epstein....

doghouse doghouse

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

I got to see another final 2 minute drive from Brady to beat Stafford and the Rams yesterday.

I was a bit confused the Bills lost. I saw the beginning of the game and thought they had it in the bag.

Did anyone see the Bills self implode and lose in overtime on Sunday to the Vikings?

Did anyone see the Bills self implode and lose in overtime on Sunday to the Vikings?
Yes, it was lovely. The Vikings just seem to pull off the wins at the last moment this season. Better yet was GB beating Dallas. I dislike Dak more than Rogers.

Yes, it was lovely. The Vikings just seem to pull off the wins at the last moment this season. Better yet was GB beating Dallas. I dislike Dak more than Rogers.
Why? I mean I dislike cowboys but find Dak meh. Rodgers OTOH is a douchebag in every sense of the word. Outstanding talent but a douche.

Why? I mean I dislike cowboys but find Dak meh. Rodgers OTOH is a douchebag in every sense of the word. Outstanding talent but a douche.
I agree Rodgers is a fucktard douchebag human who is a among the great NFL quarterbacks. I don't know what kind of a human Prescott is but he is a shit quarterback who is talked up as a great QB just because he plays for Dallas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom