NFL 2023

NFC South looks horrible this year. Either that or everyone in that division is equally mediocre.

Why not talk about why the Bucs didn’t make off season personnel changes that would help a 45 year old quarterback succeed?

It was just a silly argument. A TE is not in my top 30 - 40 players of all time. SEVERAL QB's are.

Confused Parks And Recreation GIF

I now read the rationale behind it but still, an overweight pig? That‘s the best they could come up with? Couldn‘t it be at least a ripped pig? Or a wild boar or something?

I now read the rationale behind it but still, an overweight pig? That‘s the best they could come up with? Couldn‘t it be at least a ripped pig? Or a wild boar or something?
there was a possibility of a lawsuit using the original "hog" outfit.

plus, as doghouse doghouse knows, the owner hates the fans and does this shit on purpose because he's a miserable cocksucker from hell.

Final week 18 schedule progresses as normal for the NFL and the Bills/Bengals game is postponed indefinitely.

The game got cancelled. I thought they would just award a tie or something.

Rodgers and Packers out of playoffs but weirdly Brady and Bucs in.

The 12-5 Cowboys are going to the 8-9 Bucs to play in Tampa because somehow you can win your division with a less than .500 record but 12 wins makes you just another wild card team in NFC East.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom