NFL 2023

At least Howell looks serviceable.
Confused Curb Your Enthusiasm GIF

I watched Brock Purdy throw 2 interceptions last weekend. When I watched Jalen Hurts 2 weeks ago he threw 3 interceptions. I was told these were the "good" teams by the commentator.

If you want a team to lose, just tell me to tune in for the second half.

I was wondering how Kelce can attend Taylor Swift's concerts and then I realised the Chiefs have a bye week.

Aaron Rodgers says he is back in December. You can tear your achilles tendon in your 40s and be back in game shape in 3 months?

I heard Thursday Night football is doing well on Amazon.

I'm still unsure why we need so many NFL football nights...

Bills had a good start in the first half and actually led. But then they collapsed in the final quarter. AFC wild card looks wide open but at 6-6 they are long shots.

Frank Reich fired after the Panthers start 1-10. I didn't even know Jim Caldwell was still coaching.

Von Miller wanted for assault on a pregnant woman. Good job.

Watched the final minutes of Rams at Ravens. Lamar Jackson gets a TD in the last 2 minutes to go ahead by 3. Stafford comes back and gets within field goal range. For a veteran it was weird there was a timeout to get the play call right with seconds to go. They settle for a field goal. If I didn't see the stats for both QBs I thought Jackson was playing better but they were pretty even (3 TDs vs 1 INT for Stafford, 3 TDs for Jackson). Stafford does what Stafford from the Lions does - ill placed passes in the same place twice.

Watched the first half of Bills at Chiefs. Bills took a two score lead. I think Chiefs were playing for a higher seed and home games. I was surprised the final score was that tight but the Bills looked like they wanted to get into the playoffs.

Chargers fire their coach and GM. Final nail in the coffin for a losing season.

I guess it's a cliche now that the Cowboys start choking on key games close to the playoffs. Even the commentators were saying how just when you love the Cowboys they find ways to disappoint you. Not sure the Bills will get into the playoffs but at least they are trying.

Cowboys falling into the playoffs with another loss. They had a chance in that last minute against the Dolphins. But someone who had more to play for sunk them again.

Not sure if I should watch the final week since AFC seems set. Some places to fight for in NFC and the NFC South is down to the final game.

I am not sure why I am watching Cowboys at Redskins. Joe Gibbs is at the game.

Second half. First Cowboys drive. Prescott. All the time in the world with a bunch of defenders in the end zone, runs around, points at Ceedee Lamb, touchdown.

Redskins counter - 3rd and 3 sacked. Can't even punt out of your own red zone without a turnover.

Now it's 34-10.

Last edited:
Jalen Hurts is injured. I guess that is it for the Eagles.

Belichick offered to relinquish GM but will keep working until he's told otherwise. Sounds like he's looking for a severance package Mr. Kraft(s).

Belichick gone. Will other teams pursue him?

He is... 71.

yes age is meaningless now apparently? apparently the falcons want him.

think vrabel will end up in NE.

Jerod Mayo. Another former player.

I thought it'd be Josh McDaniels. Clearly the Krafts had no issues with cheating because he came back.

If you're in your 70s people are going to start second guessing whether your system/approach is passe especially since all of his success was tied to having a key player.

Jerod Mayo. Another former player.

I thought it'd be Josh McDaniels. Clearly the Krafts had no issues with cheating because he came back.

If you're in your 70s people are going to start second guessing whether your system/approach is passe especially since all of his success was tied to having a key player.
The succession plan for Mayo to become head coach was written into his most recent contract renewal, which is why the Patriots did not have to follow the NFL hiring process and could hire from within without looking at external candidates. It was a promotion.

Joe Flacco is an old guy now? I lost track of him after he went to Denver. Always thought he'd be a one team man.

I read how Flacco played some good games, scored TDs and kept his INT in check. I turned on the game in the second half and he throws two picks returned for touchdowns.

It looked pretty dreadful. With that offensive line I know now why they had so many QB injuries.

I wonder how long Taylor Swift can last outside in this cold.

Miami won their division only to get smoked in the cold by the Chiefs.

Watching Cowboys choking on home field. Horrific first half for Prescott.

Apparently they did very well or never lost at home this season? 41-16 now.

My hometown Bills are already playing. They didn't even wait till tonight.

Eagles out against a Tampa team that wasn't even sure it wasn't in the playoffs until the final week. I didn't know they lost 6 of their last 7. Both NFC East teams limped into the playoffs and then limped out.

Eagles out against a Tampa team that wasn't even sure it wasn't in the playoffs until the final week. I didn't know they lost 6 of their last 7. Both NFC East teams limped into the playoffs and then limped out.
The NFC East was pretty weak this year so they were able to pack a decent record until the 49ers took their will to live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom