Of Fok, Dieworkwear, Archibald of London, trolls, shills and scams on SF

this is some grade A horseshit right here.

this is their brand thread. the ass covering starts about on this page:

i particularly enjoyed this post from the owner of the shoe company:

I have been looking through every shoe here for the past few days since @Jmr928 taught me what to look for

Fok the fucker locked the thread after l exposed his advertisers, Archibald of London, as a bunch of lying, scheming lowlife fraudsters.

I hadn't heard of Archibald, but after reading part of those two threads, and seeing some of their past naivete regarding shoe construction (which went in their favour that time), I can believe that they were unaware of what they were selling.

I hadn't heard of Archibald, but after reading part of those two threads, and seeing some of their past naivete regarding shoe construction (which went in their favour that time), I can believe that they were unaware of what they were selling.
Yeah, that's a problem.

Basic QC means inspecting the product they are delivering.

Yeah, that's a problem.

Basic QC means inspecting the product they are delivering.

Oh yes, it's still a problem. But considering how it takes quite a trained eye to spot whether a shoe is handwelted, and it takes dismantling the shoe to really demonstrate it, I'm not surprised that it was missed.
They knew they were selling their shoes to an educated and demanding customer base, so considering all of this I'm prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt that they weren't intentionally misleading customers.

Personally I don't think the shoes look great and wouldn't have purchased them either way.

Oh yes, it's still a problem. But considering how it takes quite a trained eye to spot whether a shoe is handwelted, and it takes dismantling the shoe to really demonstrate it, I'm not surprised that it was missed.
They knew they were selling their shoes to an educated and demanding customer base, so considering all of this I'm prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt that they weren't intentionally misleading customers.

Personally I don't think the shoes look great and wouldn't have purchased them either way.
you have to understand they weren't doing any of that. this was all marketing bullshit. i'll put a pair of big johnny lobbs on the standard business model of internet hype and marketing combined with doing nothing more than sending orders to whatever factory promised to make their goods with cheap enough cost. i honestly wouldn't even put it past them to have the shoes they've "cut up and inspected" being made by some factory that actually knows what they're doing just so they can say "hey this is good shit here!" and then the actual orders going to some other joint. its all being made out to be some fantastic error but the more you read the threads the more you figure out that this guy has absolutely no idea about shoes or even how to run a business.

Fok the fucker locked the thread after l exposed his advertisers, Archibald of London, as a bunch of lying, scheming lowlife fraudsters.

He is the most degenerate shill and corrupted psychopath and low liver I have ever faced.
Chinavirus!

Quite a lot of shills over at SF, Fok, Dieworkwear, Potatoe and that cunt JFWR defending the AOL fraudsters. Busted their crap about some hard luck, father and son duo running an artisanal workshop, when in actual fact they are a factory doing sub contractual work and have never done any hand welting before.

Quite a lot of shills over at SF, Fok, Dieworkwear, Potatoe and that cunt JFWR defending the AOL fraudsters. Busted their crap about some hard luck, father and son duo running an artisanal workshop, when in actual fact they are a factory doing sub contractual work and have never done any hand welting before.

Scammers United got in common all of those are integrated psychopaths, those even defended the fraud against democracy of the steal to the people and Donald Trump. I am lucky to do not know who are JFWR and Potatoe, but got enough with the prior two inferiors.

Last edited:
It's a cycle that repeats over and over. Introduction, uptake, made up lore, love & praise, controversy, outrage, accusations, defenders, apologists, alternative history theorists (apologists).

The protagonist is a marketer, business man, shill not a maker. Johnny Caccaruti, Drew, now this retard who doesn't know what speed hooks are. And he is talking Big Johnny Lobb quality?

It is a i-gent rock opera and should have a Meatloaf soundtrack eh Pimpernel Smith Pimpernel Smith ?

It's a cycle that repeats over and over. Introduction, uptake, made up lore, love & praise, controversy, outrage, accusations, defenders, apologists, alternative history theorists (apologists).

The protagonist is a marketer, business man, shill not a maker. Johnny Caccaruti, Drew, now this retard who doesn't know what speed hooks are. And he is talking Big Johnny Lobb quality?

It is a i-gent rock opera and should have a Meatloaf soundtrack eh Pimpernel Smith Pimpernel Smith ?
I know of the ToJ leather jacket guy, and that sad grifter hand making ties with many years of thirst on their shoulders who seems to have gone very quiet these days. Are there many people left still wearing ties with any regularity any more?
Any ofhers?

I know of the ToJ leather jacket guy, and that sad grifter hand making ties with many years of thirst on their shoulders who seems to have gone very quiet these days. Are there many people left still wearing ties with any regularity any more?
Any ofhers?
Fwiffo. He wears his tie when screwing hookers.

Any ofhers?
I've been wearing ties for work these last several weeks. There's me and the photocopier in the office.

There's plenty of people in other offices, floors and in the local cafe. Officially, it's all takeaway, but loads of people are eating at tables in there now.

I've been wearing ties for work these last several weeks. There's me and the photocopier in the office.

There's plenty of people in other offices, floors and in the local cafe. Officially, it's all takeaway, but loads of people are eating at tables in there now.
I'm downtown now part-time in corporate offices and there are more suits and ties than I expected to see at this juncture. Fuck me, they are also breaking out the band aid colour shoos again!

The Paki cunts at AOL have never worn any Lobbs b4, they ordered £50,000 worth of shoes from Mr. Porter, handled and fondled them and returned the whole lot.

They gave away their shoes for glowing reviews from the SF shills.

The Paki cunts at AOL have never worn any Lobbs b4, they ordered £50,000 worth of shoes from Mr. Porter, handled and fondled them and returned the whole lot.

They gave away their shoes for glowing reviews from the SF shills.

The usual suspects list...

Can you post some names so I can laugh loud?

Dieworkshill is my bid.

This is a very interesting thread.

I know of one famous name in the U.K which claims their upper range shoes are handwelted when they are not. There is supposed to be a second famous name in the U.K doing the same thing.

This is a very interesting thread.

I know of one famous name in the U.K which claims their upper range shoes are handwelted when they are not. There is supposed to be a second famous name in the U.K doing the same thing.

Names or we don't believe you.

I assume one is Cleverley (already confirmed) but what about the second one

A famous person from EG. I don't think it is on purpose, l just don't think they know any better.

Don't get it. There are only a handful of bespoke makers doing hand-welted in the UK.

It is G&G now that Daniel Wegan left? or Foster&Son?

dieworkwear, Jmr928, JFWR, clee1982 and Potatoe are the shills there.

I do not know any of those but the first.

The first psychopath sent private messages to almost all the forum ( see how obsession and deep complex of inferiority and liar is that pychopath who needs suits for social shield to show him as superior to the society) with pics of the famous Finamore shirt Sarto commisioned in 2010 or so, telling that shirt was made by himself so he was a poor shirtmaker and a faker.

Everybody knew by the young face and prior posts of Sarto himself, he was just client and not yet tailoring student on that pic.

You see how psychopaths bullshit others with so childish and easy to expose lies. Also cowardly in the back, not in the forum.

Another ridiculously dressed three delices rice deliverman chinavirus who believes he is an English Lord that dieworkshill, curiously other really psychopath.

Picture of him working, if you ever see in your neighbourgh call cops or better the Proud Boys to keep sane your streets.

1619293580914.png

1619293698081.png

1619293360642.png

As I recall, clee1982 would comment on every single B&S listing on SF back in the day. I think that's the majority of where his post count comes from. I finally messaged him once asking if he was interested in actually buying anything and of course I got no response.

As I recall, clee1982 would comment on every single B&S listing on SF back in the day. I think that's the majority of where his post count comes from. I finally messaged him once asking if he was interested in actually buying anything and of course I got no response.

So obsessive compulsive, and then coward ( no responsive) ?

As Sarto said, unstyleforum, the goldmine of personality disorders.

Fok just spun a scam by an affiliate, Archibald of London, into an innocuous pre order issue.

Fok just spun a scam by an affiliate, Archibald of London, into an innocuous pre order issue.

looks like he just edited the title. has there been further update?

No, apparently the bums over at SF are grateful that they can get a refund from the fraudsters, and no hard feelings too. All is forgiven and forgotten. Shills are applauding what fine, upright gentlemen they are at Archibald of London.

Any news regarding their "artisan" and how he "cheated them"? Weren't they talking about lawsuits or whatever? Did that vanish into thin air as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom