We're Turning The Planet's To Shit: Climate Change & Humanity's Ability To Ruin Anything Good

Y'all in bargaining phase, only natural. Mammalian extinction's never a party starter however real.

An ugly blot on the landscape and the next environmental problem is what to do with the turbine blades once their working life is through. It's not like they're biodegradable:

IMG_1387.JPG

Today this was released seriously questioning the climate change alarmism that has plagued the world. This link talks about how the science is not real science but instead an agenda to be pushed at all costs, and the consensus of climate change scientists does not exist because it is cherry picked science with cherry picked scientists who support a certain conclusion, so not real science at all. Any scientist who disagrees with the agenda and puts forth evidence to the contrary is outed, because there is only tolerance of one opinion and science conclusion, so the nature of the science accepted is not true science either because it is corrupted science with a political agenda.

The communist nature of the environmentalism calls for one world government where countries lose their sovereignty in favour of U.N globalists telling everyone what to do.

This article below is an insightful insight into the politicizing of environmentalism and the cover-ups that have been exposed along the way. I hope people are open to looking at the other side of the argument.

Best to start from.
2. The Myth of Consensus on Climate Change
https://www.theepochtimes.com/chapt...m-behind-environmentalism-part-i_2781173.html

It will probably take an hour to read, but it is worth it.

Why l smell a rat

1). why is there so much intolerance of other points of view and science that opposes man made global warming?

2). why are scientists being sacked for offering an opposing view?

This is classic marxism at work. When there is large intolerance of anything outside a certain viewpoint then mischief is usually at play. What are they trying to hide?

3). why did the IPCC delete major parts of the climate science in order to influence the conclusions?

Dr. Frederick Seitz, a world-renowned physicist, former president of the National Academy of Sciences, and president of New York’s Rockefeller University, obtained a copy of the report. Seitz later discovered that the content in the report was largely altered after it passed scientific review and before it was sent for print. All of the uncertainties of human activities about climate change were deleted.

Seitz’s article in The Wall Street Journal stated: “In my more than 60 years as a member of the American scientific community, … I have never witnessed a more disturbing corruption of the peer-review process than the events that led to this IPCC report.”

4). if global warming is causing a rise in the ocean, then why are banks lending out so money to fund real estate projects by the ocean. Wouldn't this be a bad lending practice if rising ocean levels is true?

When l ask these type of questions (above) and read about the corruption of the `global warming consensus' I naturally smell a rat. We can't always believe what we are told...it is important to think for ourselves and ask logical questions. But even more so...when there is such intolerance of other viewpoints and such dire consequences for certain people expressing contrary viewpoints, we have to ask ourselves what these marxists types are up to.

Last edited:
https://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/ocean-temperatures-1.4970696

"The world's oceans are rising in temperature faster than previously believed as they absorb most of the world's growing climate-changing emissions, scientists said Thursday."

What happens when the oceans can't absorb any more?
I'd take anything you read on the Communist Broadcast Corp. with a huge grain of salt.

Even if it were all true, aren't we Canadians emitting 1% global emissions? So, if we send the country back to the Stone Age, a lot good it'll do.

Last edited:

Notice how this news story and others no longer talk about global warming? I understand now that the big fake news medias are no longer supposed to talk about `global warming' because it is too easy to be debunked. The new tactic is to use the term `climate change' because that is more general term and can't be debunked as easily.

The role of the media
In communist countries it's role is mass indoctrination. However in Western news circles, the media is supposed to be the guardian of the truth and of society’s core values. It enjoys the lofty status of “the fourth estate”. Sadly with the corruption of the three estates, the media has also been largely corrupted to play a role as a propaganda tool similar to what it does in the communist countries.

How did all this happen? The link below carefully lays out why the media are so left wing these days. Most in the media have been trained to think that way and it has become natural for the media to have an increasingly left slant. The link below talks about why this is and covers fascinating topics like these:

* Communist Infiltration of Western Media
* Left-Wing Bias Among Media Professionals
* The Media Takeover by Liberalism and Progressivism
- Selective Coverage
- Agenda-Setting
- Using Political Correctness to Enforce Self-Censorship
- Creating a Lexicon of Political Correctness

Even social media has been hijacked by the thought police. The virtue signaling really has a sinister agenda behind it, yet most people doing the virtue signaling would likely be unaware of it.

I post this link because l hope people will read it and get another perspective. I hope people won't believe everything the media says anymore because the media no longer plays the role it used to play in the West. Much of the media in the west now play a role the media plays in communist countries, and that is of a propaganda role, so one needs to be careful of social media and mainstream media when they get their information about climate change.

Hijacking the Media
https://www.theepochtimes.com/chapter-thirteen-hijacking-the-media_2684140.html

Last edited:
It's always good to get the other side of the story with the climate change issue, so here is a good video which does exactly that.

This video should put a smile on your face. It only goes for slightly under 4 minutes.

Four Climate Scientists Destroy Climate Change Alarmism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqejXs7XgsU&t=1s

Notice how the blokes in this are older men, it's probably no coincidence they are speaking out. For younger men it would probably be too detrimental to their career.

See...these types of blokes aren't given a voice. The mainstream media won't allow blokes like this to be heard by the public because the controllers (the crusty old globalists in suits) want us thinking a certain way, and if you don't think a certain approved way you will be called names and outed. It's what they did and still do in communist China to control the people, and now the west are using these tactics.

Last edited:
Oregon Petition
31,000 signatories, with 9,000 of these holding a PhD degree, with most signatories with a PhD in engineering signed a petition saying the following in 2008:

There is no convincing scientific evidence that human release of carbon dioxide, methane, or other greenhouse gases is causing or will, in the foreseeable future, cause catastrophic heating of the Earth's atmosphere and disruption of the Earth's climate. Moreover, there is substantial scientific evidence that increases in atmospheric carbon dioxide produce many beneficial effects upon the natural plant and animal environments of the Earth.

People criticize this petition because they say the names of the scientists are not accounted for, but apparently that is not so. There are said to be 300 pages of these names and contacts, and eventhough some names are made up there are contacts for those people to verify what they said. Others say most aren't climate scientists, but l would say that they are scientists and if there is scientific proof that man made climate change is occurring they should be able to recognise it.

I like this petition because l think it reflects the reality that there are large amounts of people who are very skeptical of the climate change alarmism. And when l read scientists talking about corrupted and poorly done studies I well believe that those 31,000 scientists are probably real people.

A number of climate change scientists also dispute man made climate change ideas and point out the flaws in the studies and climate change models. All one has to do is use the computer and look them up and listen to what they have to say.

Fred Singer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G9mWL4nH00

Last edited:
Great news. At least America is safe with AOC's New Green Deal. EVERY building in the US will be replaced or renovated to be energy efficient and high speed rail will replace airline travel. HUGE uptake in Hawaii for the last point. Alaska too.

Finally a voice of reason.

Plus a living wage for even those "unwilling to work".

MEGA MAGA

So much win for Fwiffo's GF. She is not just another "pretty face".

So intelligent of her to realize that for the next ten years it will be net zero carbon not actually zero emissions “because we aren’t sure that we’ll be able to get rid of farting cows and airplanes that fast.”

Check out the FAQ

Great news. At least America is safe with AOC's New Green Deal. EVERY building in the US will be replaced or renovated to be energy efficient and high speed rail will replace airline travel. HUGE uptake in Hawaii for the last point. Alaska too.

Finally a voice of reason.

Plus a living wage for even those "unwilling to work".

MEGA MAGA

So much win for Fwiffo's GF. She is not just another "pretty face".

So intelligent of her to realize that for the next ten years it will be net zero carbon not actually zero emissions “because we aren’t sure that we’ll be able to get rid of farting cows and airplanes that fast.”

Check out the FAQ

Soon the liberal establishment and Democrats will come to the same conclusion as the rest of us: the legacy media has to go!

The bigging up of this economic nut case up has backfired most splendidly!

Every morning it's a delight when you see her face on an article and you know you're going to be laughing at them, not with them.

My prediction: she'll either take over America and destroy it, or she'll end up just another meme.

Grand Potentate Grand Potentate has your heroine gone far enough yet?
NO. Radical conservation is the only way to make any sort of dent in this. Until someone is going to say we have to get off oil completely in 10 years and drastically reduce airline flights to twice a week, ban private air travel, make public transportation free and drastically increase its presence, put a massive tax on meat to curtail the beef consumption, and a host of other things this is mostly just window dressing.

But, its at least a start. It is non-binding though so its mostly just for show.

NO. Radical conservation is the only way to make any sort of dent in this. Until someone is going to say we have to get off oil completely in 10 years and drastically reduce airline flights to twice a week, ban private air travel, make public transportation free and drastically increase its presence, put a massive tax on meat to curtail the beef consumption, and a host of other things this is mostly just window dressing.

But, its at least a start. It is non-binding though so its mostly just for show.

I must be the worst offender. My workplace is 100km from where I live although I only take public transit twice a week. I'm flying to 4 cities, 3 international in the next 6 weeks. 3 on business class. I work in a company where people frequently fly 2 hours twice a week to work. My counterpart in the US flies from Washington state to Virginia to work every week.

I must be the worst offender. My workplace is 100km from where I live although I only take public transit twice a week. I'm flying to 4 cities, 3 international in the next 6 weeks. 3 on business class. I work in a company where people frequently fly 2 hours twice a week to work. My counterpart in the US flies from Washington state to Virginia to work every week.
The idea that we can just keep doing everything else we're doing but add a couple of thousand of teslas to the road and that will make a dent is completely insane.

The idea that we can just keep doing everything else we're doing but add a couple of thousand of teslas to the road and that will make a dent is completely insane.

I definitely can subsidize a few Tesla 3's. Anyone?

I thinks its nice when a man your age imagines college girls - or are they high school - holding a hot sign and kissing.

I have to keep my options open when I'm single.

well seriously, I tried as hard as I could to create the mental image in my mind but the reality of it said otherwise. I suppose I should have consumed multiple units of alcohol to replicate his state of mind.

well seriously, I tried as hard as I could to create the mental image in my mind but the reality of it said otherwise. I suppose I should have consumed multiple units of alcohol to replicate his state of mind.

I will work toward gravitating my eyes on more age appropriate people and things now.

because you said you think she is hot.

IS IT NOT TRUE, sir, that AOC gives Conservatives embarrassing anger-boner-aneurysms? IS IT NOT TRUE, sir, that this irrefutable fact makes you uncomfortable?

I sentence you to jerk off and cry. You may not approach the bench.

Indonesia to move capital city

"Jakarta is also one of the fastest-sinking cities in the world.

Researchers say that large parts of the megacity could be entirely submerged by 2050. North Jakarta sunk 2.5m (eight feet) in 10 years and is continuing to sink an average of 1-15cm a year.

The city sits on the coast on swampy land, criss-crossed by 13 rivers.

Half of Jakarta is below sea level. One of the main causes of this is the extraction of groundwater which is used as drinking water and for bathing."

There must be movies made about this where the elites and government pull out and move the seat of government leaving the masses to rot behind. Elysium?

Civilization could crumble by 2050 if we don't stop climate change now, new paper says

"This week, a new policy paper from an Australian think tank claims that those other reports are slightly off; the risks of climate change are actually much, much worse than anyone can imagine.

According to the paper, climate change poses a 'near- to mid-term existential threat to human civilization,' and there's a good chance society could collapse as soon as 2050 if serious mitigation actions aren't taken in the next decade.

Meanwhile, droughts, floods and wildfires regularly ravage the land. Nearly one-third of the world's land surface turns to desert. Entire ecosystems collapse, beginning with the planet's coral reefs, the rainforest and the Arctic ice sheets. The world's tropics are hit hardest by these new climate extremes, destroying the region's agriculture and turning more than 1 billion people into refugees.

This mass movement of refugees — coupled with shrinking coastlines and severe drops in food and water availability — begin to stress the fabric of the world's largest nations, including the United States. Armed conflicts over resources, perhaps culminating in nuclear war, are likely. The result, according to the new paper, is 'outright chaos' and perhaps 'the end of human global civilization as we know it.'"

Pretty much like the Resident Evil movies....less the zombies. Not really good for my brother's baby.

^If I live long enough to see all this stuff happening, I shall derive a certain wry amusement from it!

40 C in June? Why Europe is roasting in another heat wave

"Europe is baking. Across much of the continent, temperatures have been soaring, reaching close to 40 C. And in some places, the sweltering heat is expected to stick around for a while yet.

The hottest summers in Europe since the year 1500 AD all occurred since the last turn of the century: 2018, 2010, 2003, 2016, 2002."

For the record it's AD 1500 (versus 1500 BC).

^Since thermometers as we know them have only been around since the early 18th century, how the hell do we know this.

With the month of June winding down, the days in June are just as they have always been here: "Late night and early morning low clouds and fog burning off the hazy afternoon sunshine, with highs in the low to mid 70s." Not much change from what they were 70 years ago, and I am old enough remember the weather back then very well! I give global warming about as much credence as I do Bigfoot!

Regardless of how much of global warming is man made, the suggestions to reduce gas emissions and maintain or improve the ozone layer seem to be good ideas. Prevention of an issue is much easier than dealing with it once it becomes a full-blown crisis (or if we are already in the crisis, doing something now rather than later).

Regardless of how much of global warming is man made, the suggestions to reduce gas emissions and maintain or improve the ozone layer seem to be good ideas. Prevention of an issue is much easier than dealing with it once it becomes a full-blown crisis (or if we are already in the crisis, doing something now rather than later).

There is a lot of bad science under pinning much of the restrictive and life diminishing legislation that is coming. You go to a French town or city in the rush hour and your breathing in serious of noxious fumes and isn't CO2 its the diesel fumes i.e. the nitrogen oxides, sulfur and soot. Also the trade-offs are a complete scam e.g. you can fly carbon neutral with us for an extra Euros 20 a flight. Really, how?

The UK's policy to achieve net zero emissions by 2050 is a fantasy that will destroy what remains of manufacturing and seriously diminish the quality of life for most people.

You cannot impose an energy revolution from above which is less efficient and several times as costly, at least by anything other than authoritarian means. The Dutch government have now admitted that some of the green initiatives involve additional road taxes and the introduction of tolls to make travelling by car too expensive for most people. Diminishing the efficiency, access to and ease of travel is not an improvement in the quality of life or energy revolution. It is a retrograde act.

The quality of life and population size that exists today is due to fossil fuels. There is yet no viable replacement for a barrel of oil. Cars around town yes, but for aircraft, the shipping industry, plastics, fertilizers and other petrochemicals there are no viable alternatives with the exception of nuclear powered shipping. Waving magic wands and a bit of crony capitalism will not change that. I am involved in several energy from waste projects now and these power stations are far from carbon neutral and several earlier projects have been a disaster in the UK from design and engineering failures to the engineering construction companies who lost fortunes on these projects.

The current structure where we pretend to be green by shipping plastics to other countries to dump in the sea, or shifting manufacturing overseas, or pretending that living in a city is green because you ride on a bike, or the EU's ambition to grow the population massively whilst achieving zero net emissions is at best folly at worse, wilful ignorance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom