We're Turning The Planet's To Shit: Climate Change & Humanity's Ability To Ruin Anything Good

Michael Savage correctly described California with this one: "From Boulder Dam to dental dams in one generation."

California is burning because of human mismanagement, strangulating regulation and green obstinacy.

It is pretty clear that far-left liberalism is undermining any sane effort to solve the problem and its supporters will scream climate change instead of looking inwards. Lastly, it is ironic that these fires release even more supposedly bad GHGs in heart of libtopia.

California is burning because of human mismanagement, strangulating regulation and green obstinacy.

It is pretty clear that far-left liberalism is undermining any sane effort to solve the problem and its supporters will scream climate change instead of looking inwards. Lastly, it is ironic that these fires release even more supposedly bad GHGs in heart of libtopia.

Carbon offset. To offset and compensate all the greenhouse gas they were not emitting because of their clean energy policies.

California is burning because of human mismanagement, strangulating regulation and green obstinacy. until the las

then why is the Oroville fire burning on the Washington-BC border and why was Penticton at risk from the Skaha Lake fire that burned 20 square kms?

Screen Shot 2020-08-27 at 6.04.27 PM.png

This is a start:

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/08...s-agree-to-thin-millions-of-acres-of-forests/

Apparently he quit the forum. You gents can go beyond the forest fires now.

no comments on the entirety of the west coast of the US being on fire from our environmental crusaders? too bad Arnathor Arnathor quit. he could have told us that a new nuclear plant that takes two decades to build would be the answer.

no comments on the entirety of the west coast of the US being on fire from our environmental crusaders? too bad Arnathor Arnathor quit. he could have told us that a new nuclear plant that takes two decades to build would be the answer.

The mayor of LA telling everyone to turn non-essential appliances off at 3pm. doesn't seem to the answer either.

The mayor of LA telling everyone to turn non-essential appliances off at 3pm. doesn't seem to the answer either.
the governor was as well. just a bunch of useless assholes, the lot of them. all democrats as well, for people who still think that is important.

you'd enjoy reading up on the various transgressions of PG&E. for a starting point, they were the power company at the center of the Erin Brockovitch story/movie.

It is an answer. Free energy forever.

But it is okay. We can enjoy the Blade Runner backdrop in the meantime.

there are some really apocalyptic images on twitter. its bad out there.

At one time it was over 80 miles long and 30 miles wide. Again bad land management by the forestry commission with extensive use of dead and dry trees for mulching and not using firebreaks. That fire will produce more pollution than the two natural gas power stations they closed down for being unclean.

At one time it was over 80 miles long and 30 miles wide. Again bad land management by the forestry commission with extensive use of dead and dry trees for mulching and not using firebreaks. That fire will produce more pollution than the two natural gas power stations they closed down for being unclean.
you can't blame this all on california democrats. check that map. lots of states that have republican governors are ablaze. they can't ALL have bad forestry management and recently shut down natural gas power stations can they?

you can't blame this all on california democrats. check that map. lots of states that have republican governors are ablaze. they can't ALL have bad forestry management and recently shut down natural gas power stations can they?

any bad land management even if it is everywhere is apolitical. The same thing is happening here and in Siberia. We all need to get used to wildfires. I'm contemplating selling out the place in BC as I don't need to be worrying more and more every year if we are finally going to burn.

any bad land management even if it is everywhere is apolitical. The same thing is happening here and in Siberia. We all need to get used to wildfires. I'm contemplating selling out the place in BC as I don't need to be worrying more and more every year if we are finally going to burn.
i understand but i was simply using the framing to rebut his original point about it being a "california" problem, by which he means one side of the isle.

It's political in the sense it is a conscious decision and policy not to manage the land. Same as not dredging rivers in the UK because of EU diktats that led to flooding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom