We're Turning The Planet's To Shit: Climate Change & Humanity's Ability To Ruin Anything Good

I'm sorry you were brought into the discussion and appreciate you sharing your experience. I wish that never happened to you but I did not bring you up, Rambo did.

I don't think it is germaine to the discussion anyway, frankly it's gross that Rambo brings your experience up as a guilt trip to get me to come around to his point of view. That's why I didn't engage it directly, it should have never been brought up.
That’s the entire point that I was making you sensitive fucking pussy! This shit is having real world consequences on real live people. It’s not just snippets on Fox News and Breitbart. I live in hurricane alley. You think if a category 6 rolls over the state and wipes out all life it will be gauche to talk about it? No I’m going to be screaming in your face about how you and your cohort of ideological morons did this to me.

Truth is just too nice about it

In the Netherlands you can plan to rid the country of its farmers, piss on Shell, but when it comes to destroying the prime place of the marine contractors...

Pimpernel Smith Pimpernel Smith for once you agree with saint greta!
Other than encouraging kids not to get an education, exactly what has Saint Greta contributed to the science and debate?

With the exception of her ability to see C02 as a cancerous cud of mustard gas, she seems somewhat lacking in the science and indeed her own specialization, the psychic arts.

Greta Thunberg is to me a bit like leading the Children's Crusade after the main crusaders have moved on. But then I realised she is 18 and an adult now.

I just read Canada will not commit to an end date for fossil fuels but the Premier for the province of Quebec will do it. They use all hydro electricity so what exactly are they giving up?

That’s the entire point that I was making you sensitive fucking pussy! This shit is having real world consequences on real live people. It’s not just snippets on Fox News and Breitbart. I live in hurricane alley. You think if a category 6 rolls over the state and wipes out all life it will be gauche to talk about it? No I’m going to be screaming in your face about how you and your cohort of ideological morons did this to me.

Truth is just too nice about it
Nice unhinged rant, hypocrite.

A fire that is created by arsonists is somehow considered the fault of climate change, righttttt.

Last edited:
Tell me more about the Category 6 Hurricanes you're clearly not worried enough about to leave your state over.

Tell me more about the Category 6 Hurricanes you're clearly not worried enough about to leave your state over.
What’s the logic here? That my perfectly rational fears about the obviously worsening weather and society’s inability to manage it properly are irrational?

Or are you just so completely obtuse to the realities of the real estate market?

Are you asking Thruth Thruth if he’s going to move his family to an area with no forests?

Considering the apocalyptic language used by many of the attendees before they left on their private jets anything less than a decisive agreement is utter failure. But as a jolly out for our virtue signalling technocratic elites it was a resounding success, Looking forward to the next one.

please god i'm begging you to stop with this grifter shithead
It's an astounding phenomena, a respected due to his Maps of Meanings lectures, although somewhat obscure outside of academia professor due to the fuckwhittery of the terminally Woke, has been jettisoned into a global sensation.

Time to get off this expensive ride:

It's an astounding phenomena, a respected due to his Maps of Meanings lectures, although somewhat obscure outside of academia professor due to the fuckwhittery of the terminally Woke, has been jettisoned into a global sensation.
yes just goes to show you the stupidity of the internet is unrivaled.

Time to get off this expensive ride:
i'm sure the cost is why it failed...

i'm sure the cost is why it failed...
The bulk of the technology being pushed isn't remotely there or capable of delivering an industrialised lifestyle and is a one way ticket the poor house. Without the technology and the most carbon free one, nuclear power, isn't being pushed half enough if you really against carbon emissions.

Epic fail at the COP26, but their failure ensures the developing world can develop and we can get on without the climate emergency sacrifices in standards of living our elites have planned for us. A close call.

Epic fail at the COP26, but their failure ensures the developing world can develop and we can get on without the climate emergency sacrifices in standards of living our elites have planned for us. A close call.

They decided on a phase down, not phase out, of coal so the brown, oriental and blacks can continue to burn coal.

Or as John Kerry said. Paris built the arena. Glasgow starts the race. I wonder what finishes the race.

I hope my bartender friend can make it back. She was even saying she wanted to pack hiking clothing. First trip for her since Wuhan.
i legitimately can't tell if this is a joke or your bartender friend is the unluckiest person alive.

i legitimately can't tell if this is a joke or your bartender friend is the unluckiest person alive.

No joke. She left last Thursday. She posted some photographs of her and her girlfriend in Vancouver proper but she's a small town girl so at some point she would have headed out for hiking. She has a local friend so I reckon they are safe.

On the other hand, coronavirus did not shut Delhi down. Smog and pollution did.

Or as John Kerry said. Paris built the arena. Glasgow starts the race. I wonder what finishes the race.
It won't be any of those large carbon footprint virtue signalling private jet owners.

Meanwhile, attended a risk and opportunity webcast today and one of the presenters said that data centers have a larger carbon footprint and environmental impact than the whole of the airline industry. Do we now need to phase out Silicon Valley?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom