We're Turning The Planet's To Shit: Climate Change & Humanity's Ability To Ruin Anything Good

beating a dead horse wtf GIF

Last edited:

Pimpernel Smith Pimpernel Smith
A lot of assumptions there and nothing to plug the gap of unreliable renewables that somehow will deliver the USA to carbon free energy by 2030. Which is a fantasy unless you want to get medieval.

I will be attending this in May:

A lot of assumptions there and nothing to plug the gap of unreliable renewables that somehow will deliver the USA to carbon free energy by 2030. Which is a fantasy unless you want to get medieval.

I will be attending this in May:

Be very interested in hearing about that

Be very interested in hearing about that
I'll give the lowdown after the event. They're trying to make Rotterdam a hub for the new hydrogen industries, we're starting to see hydrogen power project business streams now, but still experimental stuff and nothing on the scale of a big oil & gas project.

Because we mostly solved it?
Yes and no, it was overblown. Plastics was always a bigger issue and I do believe a bigger environmental threat than climate change, especially in the oceans. Along with heavy metals, don't want to be eating too much tuna and crab now do we?

That's why all my new polos are going to be RL Earth ones.

Last edited:
End of the world climate models all wrong, UN and even AOC attempt to walk back:

"Scientists say that a rapid drop in emissions because of Covid played a key role in record rainfall in China in 2020.

The decline in greenhouse gases and small particles called aerosols caused atmospheric changes that intensified the downpours.

Hundreds of people died and millions more were evacuated during a summer of record rainfall.

But long-term cuts in emissions are unlikely to trigger similar events."

We have to watch it if we're going to do a mass one time cut over to fusion.

Pimpernel Smith Pimpernel Smith you'll appreciate this one.
A game of semantics and trading systems with the question of how can wind turbines made out of hydrocarbons be considered sustainable? Through trade-offs of course. A one way ticket to rely on Putin's oil & gas...oh wait, we're already here.

i dont know this seems to be not good

could be wrong though lets wait to hear what we're going to do about russian gas...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom