Peleton:The Pro Cycling thread (Now with 20% more TdF)

doghouse

King Of The Elite Idiots
Supporter
Ratings
Some decent racing so far this year. I can't believe none of the US networks carried Milan San Remo though.

Classics start big in a few weeks.

sirloin

Ratings
Indeed. Fuglsang is pretty stoked about his victory. Looks like he is going to share the Astana captain role with Aru.
I do not see any of them making the podium, but they should be able to stir the pot on a couple of the big days.

doghouse

King Of The Elite Idiots
Supporter
Ratings
Indeed. Fuglsang is pretty stoked about his victory. Looks like he is going to share the Astana captain role with Aru.
I do not see any of them making the podium, but they should be able to stir the pot on a couple of the big days.
Fulgsang has been rather frustrated the past few years so it's good for him.

doghouse

King Of The Elite Idiots
Supporter
Ratings
Goddamn brutal so far. Valverde out in gnarly crash. Big pile up yesterday as well. Glad to see Froome suck a little pavement though.

sirloin

Ratings
Yep. Overreaction in the moment from the jury on Sagan imo. Going to miss him in the race - on the flip, other can now step up and take some chances, where he would normally dominate.

fxh

OG Party Suit Wearer
Supporter
Ratings
I'm not watching but Ms fxh is glued to replays etc. She tells me the elbow was obvious.

doghouse

King Of The Elite Idiots
Supporter
Ratings
Yep. Overreaction in the moment from the jury on Sagan imo. Going to miss him in the race - on the flip, other can now step up and take some chances, where he would normally dominate.
Wild overreaction. Dock some points and move on. It's really a crime they didn't do anything to the French golden boy Demare, he is the one that caused the whole fucking thing.

I'm not watching but Ms fxh is glued to replays etc. She tells me the elbow was obvious.
The hiccup is his elbow went out after Cav was already crashing, it didn't cause it.

doghouse

King Of The Elite Idiots
Supporter
Ratings
This stage was bananas.

With Thomas chafing to win, if he drops another 5 minutes on Froome in stage 9 we could see some real infighting on Sky.

Was bummed to see Bernal crash though, that kid is gonna be a star one day.

So Uran, Bardet, Martin, TVG, Nibali, Valverde, Fulgsang, Thomas, Roglic and Landa all made it through. 50 seconds up on Froome, Porte andYates already. Dumoulin made it too, with the TTT he could actually threaten this year, though after the Giro I'm skeptical.

Top Bottom