POAL: Best menswear blogger with the initials DWW

Best menswer blogger with the initials DWW

• Dark W Worn (DarkNWorn's weird brother)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Damn Willy Wonka

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Die, Wonder Woman!

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Dude Won't Work

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Der Wiener Wanker

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

MFDoom

Daily Vaporizer
Supporter
So I want to learn even more about menswear and seek a good, reliable blog with sound opinions. I understand there's a blogger with the initials DWW but can't recall the particulars. Help a brother out here.

So I want to learn even more about menswear and seek a good, reliable blog with sound opinions. I understand there's a blogger with the initials DWW but can't recall the particulars. Help a brother out here.

Die Weiner Wanker is my go to resource. He always has stuck with Jos. A. Banks despite winning a SuperBall lottery. I respect him because he suddenly didn't go all bespoke and shit overnight. He rarely PM's but when he does it is always a positive message like "hey Thruth, God made socks for a reason, wear them." He has never been a bitchy little cunt.

When a vendor rips someone off, he is the first person to call for blood. "Never negotiate like some new age crystal ball licker" he once told me.

He just happened to be in England when Gianni had his trunk show because his favourite meal is Ploughman's lunch and he was sampling across the UK. He was right pissed off when Blue Loafer stood and said nothing when Gianni was lying to people.

"I'd smash you head in" he said to Blue Loafers "but your melon is so big, I don't have time to do it right 'cause it's almost last call and I need a pint right about now"

Yup, good people that DWW

Google was no help. They say DWW is about catfights, and offer the DWW youtube playlist.
DWW - YouTube

So I have to guess and make stuff up, igent style. Die Willie Wonka seems correct, as Arthur Slugworth (seen at left in Lino pose) embodies the stark and conservative CBD style of traditional menswear, in opposition to the foppish Mr. Wonka (right).
Willie+Wanka+Introducing+Slugworth+To+Charlie.jpg

Wonka may be a reference to the Temple of Pawnz hullabaloo, where an isolated rich eccentric looks for someone whom he can pass his business. The reason that people want "Wonka" to die is because they have unfulfilled orders.
post-14572-Wonka-YOU-GET-NOTHING-YOU-LOSE-kf6L.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom