Politically Correct has Become Dangerous

Russell Street

King Of The Trolls
Supporter
This week it was proven that PC will absolutely get people killed.
The comments that became a reporter's death sentence
“We would say stuff like, ‘The reporter’s out in the field.’ And he would look at us and say, ‘What are you saying, cotton fields? That’s racist,’ ” Fair recounted.

“We’d be like, ‘What?’ We all know what that means, but he took it as cotton fields, and therefore we’re all racists.”

“This guy was a nightmare,” Fair said. “Management’s worst nightmare.”

Flanagan assumed everything was a jab at his race, even when a manager brought in watermelon for all employees.

“Of course, he thought that was racist. He was like, ‘You’re doing that because of me.’ No, the general manager brought in watermelon for the entire news team. He’s like, ‘Nope, this is out for me. You guys are calling me out because I’m black.’ ”

Flanagan even declared that 7-Eleven was racist because it sold watermelon-flavored Slurpees.

T

tosq

How
In fairness, it's not PC to bring watermelon anywhere where there could be black people. You're just asking for a NAACP flash protest.

The lack of chicken being served with the watermelon weakens the racist accusations. Or perhaps it speaks to the lack of proper education of modern racists.

Russell Street

King Of The Trolls
Supporter
#2 this idiot kid did this bullshit intentionally
I must agree. My understanding is that he repeatedly said "it's a clock" instead of adding, like any normal human being, that it was a school project for another class, whose teacher was in the building and could immediately confirm. This was a set-up.
Can't believe Harvard made a change.
I seriously think the vestigial laurels of such institutions will be shed soon and crackpot organizations that go along with this fad will be properly discredited laughing stocks.

Scherensammler

How is old muppet looking hag still in charge of anything?

She gets her husband the military contracts and his company gives her the financial support for her election campaigns. Or whatever came first.
A clear "win-win" situation.

Last edited:

Ciociaro

F8241235-38B9-4B3A-8D25-BE4D74E6C418.png

Top Bottom