Politically Correct has Become Dangerous

Last edited:
third wave feminists in America are insane. If you're a white male who is against abortion, you're the devil. But if you're a Saudi who beheads women and gives them no rights and cuts off a woman's clit, you're cool.

Hitlery Clinton and her gang need to take a one way trip to the sun.

askrachel.jpeg

As a wrong skin White-Asian, I find your mocking tones offensive. Pauly Chase and I will don our SWD ninja fits and hunt you all down. First we will pose and post. Plenty of time for hunting and killing.

I'm sure Caitlyn Jenner is kicking herself for missing that trend.
I'm guessing this has to do with "big dick/ big butt envy®"! For sure there's going to be a BDBBE® movement soon.
Will conquer all of Asia!:poke:

In the UK it gets really weird.
Like everywhere else, obesity is a growing problem :)drevil:), yet a recent study showed that telling morbidly fat people that they are exactly that will cause them to feel bad and stuff their chubby, round faces even more.
So, if you are not allowed to address a problem, how are you going to solve it?
Do you have "sizists" in your countries?

BTW, what's Sarto's take on people who apparently can't accept what and who they are?
Test for white folks pretending to be black: Make them dance.
Very efficient with regular whites, but even more so with white jews. At least Cartman says so (need to wait til the end of the clip!)

Like everywhere else, obesity is a growing problem :)drevil:), yet a recent study showed that telling morbidly fat people that they are exactly that will cause them to feel bad and stuff their chubby, round faces even more.
So, if you are not allowed to address a problem, how are you going to solve it?
Do you have "sizists" in your countries?

BTW, what's Sarto's take on people who apparently can't accept what and who they are?
Test for white folks pretending to be black: Make them dance.
Very efficient with regular whites, but even more so with white jews. At least Cartman says so (need to wait til the end of the clip!)

Fatties are not to be shamed here but docs are finally denying the joint surgery until they lose weight

I've read about the Protein World billboard hubbub. The company proved that you really need to say no to these people. Actually...
These shrill fascists with daddy issues don’t care about the issues they’re yelling about. They just want to yell. The reason they’re doing it is so you’ll slap them and say, “Get ahold of yourself, you fool.” The problem is, we’re not doing that. We’re capitulating and apologizing. This doesn’t solve the problem. It exacerbates it.
http://takimag.com/article/diagnosed_with_liberalism_gavin_mcinnes/print#ixzz3cz4cJeOb
Anyway, short story: PW puts up a generic "beach-ready body" bikini poster. Some twatter tries to shame them, asking if she's allowed on the beach. Corporate twitter tells her to STFU and mocks her. Sales rise.
There was some fatso on a UK show that was asked or told something banal about herself, and she walked out to call the police because she was being attacked!

I get the feeling that PC is now deliberately used for marketing campaigns.
Show a fat chick in a bikini or lingerie and you'll get "positive" feedback from a similar crowd (finally showing "real women"),
show a physically fit or just slender one and the same group will scream "discrimination" and throw in "harmful" as well.

The level of when people are actually ashamed of their actions or appearances has sunk so low thanks to TV and rainbow press media that exploit the need for news or just simple sensations.
Man has proposal rejected on the Jeremy Kyle Show | Daily Mail Online

Half of this rubbish is fake, but it goes to show how low we have sunk to actually enjoy this... If only to feel better about our own lives.

I think we crossed the line on PC becoming dangerous when the White House refused to label "extremists" with islam or muslim. It was the worst example of PC I have ever seen.

I think we crossed the line on PC becoming dangerous when the White House refused to label "extremists" with islam or muslim. It was the worst example of PC I have ever seen.

That happens every time we allow a person or general minority to have some sort of leverage.
Starts with annoying little brats in supermarkets who make a scene until they get what they want and it ends with members of a certain religion raging over some stupid caricature.
Once you let them get away with it, their behaviour will get worse, up to a point when it's too late to act.
Those spoiled little brats turn into annoying adults and we've seen what members of that certain religion are capable of.
And then there is the case in Northern Ireland, where a bakery got sued when it refused to make a cake for a gay wedding (the message on the cake was supporting gay marriage). The baker refused to do it by stating it's against his Christian believes and was taken to court.
Sounds like some gays are very intolerant, yet the bakery apparently acted against some (in)equality act.
Again, too much leverage.
Tangentially relevant to #Wrongskin is this semi-article I saw via FB yesterday. Been calling it for years in light of "gay acceptance"

University Academics Say Pedophilia Is ‘Natural, And Normal For Males To Be Aroused By Children’ | Truth Uncensored

There have also been studies showing that predators, and especially paedophiles, are drawn to professions where they have both, access to and leverage over their targets. Like teachers, priests, scout group leaders and so on.
But it will just be a matter of time until a prominent paedophile will use this study to defend his actions.

There have also been studies showing that predators, and especially paedophiles, are drawn to professions where they have both, access to and leverage over their targets. Like teachers, priests, scout group leaders and so on.
But it will just be a matter of time until a prominent paedophile will use this study to defend his actions.

There was a party for this in The Netherlands, thankfully disbanded.

Dutch Pedophile Party Disbands After Lack Of Success

There was a party for this in The Netherlands, thankfully disbanded.

The Dutch chapter of N.A.M.B.L.A.? How could they even hope to be successful?
Now with a wide acceptance for gay, transgender or any group of weirdos they might try again. All they need to do is get into the media and talk about equality for all.
Is Hollywood already planning on making a genuine film about transgenders? Or will it just be a live action version of Mr. to Mrs. and Mrs. to Mr. Garrison? Can't wait to see this scene:

Tangentially relevant to #Wrongskin is this semi-article I saw via FB yesterday. Been calling it for years in light of "gay acceptance"

University Academics Say Pedophilia Is ‘Natural, And Normal For Males To Be Aroused By Children’ | Truth Uncensored
The American Psychiatric Association (APA), which produces it, had been locked in battle over whether hebephilia should be included as a disorder. The proposal arose because children are going through puberty at a younger age and the current definition of pedophilia – attraction to pre-pubescent children – was missing ever more young people.
Cool, I'm only hot for post-pubescent girls. It took four years for the APA to fold last time. How long will they hold out this time?
Mental Health Diagnoses Decided by Vote, Not Discovery

Is Hollywood already planning on making a genuine film about transgenders?

I think there going to see what the reality show ratings look like before committing. I can see a Bruce Jenner movie similar to Brian's Song, but with mutilation being topic de jour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom