Powerful men and sexual assualt

Ken Stringfellow of The Posies has been accused of some pretty awful stuff, apparently. And Jody Stephens, from Big Star, just made a statement that he believes the accusations.

It would be even more clever if he came out as gay right before a woman accused him.

"More women are sexual predators than men," Pastor Franklin Raddish told AL.com. "Women are chasing young boys up and down the road, but we don't hear about that because it's not PC."

Mr. Raddish - could you define young?

Surprised I missed this one. Goddamnit! Why couldn't women (at least halfway decent-looking ones) have chased me up and down the road back when I was a horny teenage virgin at an all-boys school! Of course, it has been over 62 years since I graduated.

Surprised I missed this one. Goddamnit! Why couldn't women (at least halfway decent-looking ones) have chased me up and down the road back when I was a horny teenage virgin at an all-boys school! Of course, it has been over 62 years since I graduated.
Most young boys dreams. Ofc we all know the perils and the insidious effects of sexual relationship with underaged but when I look at some of the cases over the years of these young 20-something bombshells accused of having sex with teenage boys, I find it fascinating.

If I was lucky enough at 15/16 to be rogering my hot 20/30 something year old teacher, I wouldn't snitch. I would be grateful and just enjoy the ride whilst it lasted.

Most young boys dreams. Ofc we all know the perils and the insidious effects of sexual relationship with underaged but when I look at some of the cases over the years of these young 20-something bombshells accused of having sex with teenage boys, I find it fascinating.

If I was lucky enough at 15/16 to be rogering my hot 20/30 something year old teacher, I wouldn't snitch. I would be grateful and just enjoy the ride whilst it lasted.
It happened to a school friend of mine, but he couldn’t keep his trap shut. After a little bragging about socializing with the hot twenty-something art teacher… she no longer worked there and he got into a world of shit with the school (though I don’t think they formally punished him).

It happened to a school friend of mine, but he couldn’t keep his trap shut. After a little bragging about socializing with the hot twenty-something art teacher… she no longer worked there and he got into a world of shit with the school (though I don’t think they formally punished him).
It's changed now in the UK, in the past, female teachers got away with it, now they do the same jail time as men.

France is interesting with Macron and his once a couple of decades ago fit grandmother wife. Weird, but obviously all on purpose.

It's changed now in the UK, in the past, female teachers got away with it, now they do the same jail time as men.

France is interesting with Macron and his once a couple of decades ago fit grandmother wife. Weird, but obviously all on purpose.
The idea that the boy could be a victim or the woman a predator never occurred to anyone back then. She was fired for being unprofessional with her personal life and he was scolded for ungentlemanly behavior, but the law were never brought into it.

My friend was very quiet and chastened after it blew over, but I think his parents and the school put him through hell.

She really was smoking hot, too. I know I was envious.

maxwell-feet.jpg

Never considered Manson would be a deviant, his ex-wife, Dita Von Teese agrees. I figured him to be an act.

There's a Taschen book with him in, that meta-amphetamine photogropher, forget now, Manson is skinny looks like a tranny rent boy. It all doesn't fit with him being an ambuser of women.
maxwell-feet.jpg

Those candid photos, so cheap & repulsive and yet, capturing the very essence.

CNN. A hive of miscreants.
And paedo-deviants and all getting exposed, sacked and who's next?

If only he didn't act so successfully and be on the silver screen that reminded these women of the rape.

His tequila brand has gone too.
If only he didn't act so successfully and be on the silver screen that reminded these women of the rape.
If you were an actor in the USA, or a top executive, you would have to be so cute on ensuring you're never alone with a woman, ever.

His tequila brand has gone too.

If you were an actor in the USA, or a top executive, you would have to be so cute on ensuring you're never alone with a woman, ever.
Former VP Mike Pence?

I reckon they have no issues at all pocketing the earnings from the movie he starred in with them.

Or perhaps, you know, just don't assault or harass people?
It goes without saying that you should never assualt or harass people, but if you're rich and/or powerful there's a chance that you will targeted regardless of how decent you are.

Whilst I agree with your sentiment , there is something to Pimpernel Smith Pimpernel Smith 's point. Even before Mike Pence (who is a very disagreeable character) uttered it, there is some merit to the idea.

It pays to be really cautious.
Correct - you need to be cautious, you're only ever one allegation away from a ruined career and there are known cases where individuals have been set-up big time.

It goes without saying that you should never assualt or harass people, but if you're rich and/or powerful there's a chance that you will targeted regardless of how decent you are.

Correct - you need to be cautious, you're only ever one allegation away from a ruined career and there are known cases where individuals have been set-up big time.

Back to I have to be like Mike Pence now.

I'm not Harvey Weinstein here but cancelling all women in the professional world is a bit like hacking your arm off to avoid gangrene from a paper cut.

There is nuance. You don't have to 'cancel' (lord, I loathe modern zeitgeist application of that word) all women.

Harassment is rife and still very common - often perpetrated by men. As a man in authority, you owe to it to yourself and to impressionable women to be cautious.

There is nuance. You don't have to 'cancel' (lord, I loathe modern zeitgeist application of that word) all women.

Harassment is rife and still very common - often perpetrated by men. As a man in authority, you owe to it to yourself and to impressionable women to be cautious.
One owe's it your work colleagues, organisation, family and self to be professional, welcoming and approachable to the extent you want individuals and departments to give you the facts, data and truth unfiltered and as perceived. But one also has to manage risk and there is risk in interactions with as you call them ''impressionable'' women and men too. There are various strategies to be engaged to manage that risk and I do.

I was getting set-up once, it was between another director, a line manager he wanted to replace me with and her friend and they were planning on using a junior colleague to do it. They were too vociferous and it got back to me. So I avoided being in the office with only them, or one or two of them around. If that was the case I would immediately leave.

I wonder how many cameras will be on her jail cell.

I don't care.

My boy was a Fed CO in the jail in Brooklyn, NY that she was in.

I hope she spends the rest of her life in jail. She just enabled JE!

F$3$ her1

Without knowing too much about the particulars of this case, from what I do know I can't regard it with particular horror or loathing. Like any decent person, I despise and abhor sexual activity with little kids, rape and other of forms sexual coercion. The Epstein-Maxwell case doesn't seem to fit these categories. It sounds like he was mostly into hand jobs. Teenage girls 14 and up, in other words, the "victims," are old enough to know the score. Epstein, with his wealth, was a damn fool not to limit himself to strumpets and whores above the age of consent in whatever jurisdictions he was doing his thing, but I suppose that he, like many rich and powerful men, he enjoyed thumbing his nose at the law and social conventions...to his cost and now Ms. Maxwell's. Given the state of today's sexual mores, I have long thought that the 18-year-old "Age of Consent" laws set an unrealistically high bar.

Without knowing too much about the particulars of this case, from what I do know I can't regard it with particular horror or loathing. Like any decent person, I despise and abhor sexual activity with little kids, rape and other of forms sexual coercion. The Epstein-Maxwell case doesn't seem to fit these categories. It sounds like he was mostly into hand jobs. Teenage girls 14 and up, in other words, the "victims," are old enough to know the score. Epstein, with his wealth, was a damn fool not to limit himself to strumpets and whores above the age of consent in whatever jurisdictions he was doing his thing, but I suppose that he, like many rich and powerful men, he enjoyed thumbing his nose at the law and social conventions...to his cost and now Ms. Maxwell's. Given the state of today's sexual mores, I have long thought that the 18-year-old "Age of Consent" laws set an unrealistically high bar.
i think if you educated yourself further on exactly what he was involved with and the ties that he had, you'd feel much more strongly about what he was up to.

It's interesting that some of the victims were 18 and in one case 21 at the time of grooming. That falls into informed consent territory, especially as they went back for more.

However, those that were aged 14 and 15 were clearly groomed and abused. The UK had similar cases with the grooming gangs. For a long time, it was government policy disseminated to the police forces that it was to be considered that these girls forced into prostitution, given drugs and gang raped as a weapon, were to be considered as having made a ''lifestyle choice''. That was the time when The Guardian was running editorials on we need to face the facts: some working class girls are slags. When they finally did make moves to prosecute the sentences have been light for individuals 5, 10, 12 years out in less half the time served. Quite different to the American system.

From my perspective, some of the witnesses the pilots etc spilling the beans now, were complicit at the time.

There's a lot more to this and those involved. What did Epstein have and on whom? What schemes was he running and for whom, or was he a lone operator? Where were the parents of the kids?

Will Maxwell try and strike for a reduced sentence by naming the names?

The court case hasn't answered the questions I'm interested in.

The UK had similar cases with the grooming gangs.
No they didn’t. Nothing like this was anything even in the realm of what you consider a grooming gang.

The court case hasn't answered the questions I'm interested in.
That’s because the court cause was not focused on Epstein at all but only on Gislaine and her role as a facilitator.

No they didn’t. Nothing like this was anything even in the realm of what you consider a grooming gang.
Yes they did, but this was more upmarket with better ''rewards'' for the abused.

This focus on facilitators is intriguing, with lack of prosecutions of those who got access to the girls. But it does look like the Prince Andrew is going to get his day in court.

Yes they did, but this was more upmarket with better ''rewards'' for the abused.

This focus on facilitators is intriguing, with lack of prosecutions of those who got access to the girls. But it does look like the Prince Andrew is going to get his day in court.

Does he want a day in court? Isn't it better to hide in obscurity for ten years and come back low key like Kevin Spacey?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom