Powerful men and sexual assualt

Should we start taking down his movies from streaming services?

My high school English teacher made me watch this...should I sue him too if I grew up in California?

48EE52E7-3CC0-4B18-A9C2-483BA9450FB4.jpeg

"'As we posed for it, she put her hand on my ass,' he told ES Magazine.

The Irish actor had been outside London's Almeida Theatre, where he was starring in A Streetcar Named Desire.

'I thought it was an accident, so I like [moved away]. But the hand followed. I remember tensing up and feeling just, like, fury.'
Asked what he did next, Mescal replied: 'I turned to her and said, 'What're you doing? Take your hand off my ass'."

I guess if it was Weinstein, they would have got off on it.

"Hariri was 'heavily medicated' and his cronies drank and did cocaine, they alleged in court papers."

It's Lebanon.

"During one alleged attack, Hariri allegedly 'forcefully' grabbed Jane Doe 1’s genitals and told her, 'I like you. I’ll see you again, very soon,' according to the legal papers."

ab67616d00001e027f2148e49b932fa239488959

Although this was the guy who was supposed to save Lebanon even after the grain silos.

I wait for Rambo to pontificate as he usually does on religious figures who practise abstinence and frugality all their life. Cue the stories about the monsters in the closet.

Does that mean he gets to go back to acting now?

(like Morgan Freeman, Dustin Hoffman, Armie Hammer, James Franco, etc.)

“'You give yourself the same excuses that many men do; it’s just a little side dance, and it’s fun,' Noth said. 'You’re not hurting anybody. No one’s going to know about this, you know, and sex is just enjoyable. And suddenly, a lot of people want to have sex with you. It’s like, ‘Well, I’m not going to get this chance again.’”

Sex is enjoyable. That justifies everything.

"Mainly I'm going to slave these bitches […] I'm going to make them work even more hours and hours and hours.. I work these bitches like slaves. […] SLAVE work. Minimum 10 or 12 hours a day."

"Fines of about 10% were imposed by the defendants on the women performing online for even small infractions - such as staying too long on a break, crying while live online, or wiping their nose while live, one witness says."

But what if she's wiping her nose after some cocaine to keep going for 12 hours a day....

"Subscriptions to their online groups, the War Room and Hustler's University, appear to bring the brothers around $5m a month in membership fees, prosecutors say."

I wonder who the payment processor is.

Mum sticking up for her son.
As striking proof that Mr Luis Rubiales has no issues, at all, in his relationships with women -his mother has gone on a hunger strike in support of her son. In a church

As striking proof that Mr Luis Rubiales has no issues, at all, in his relationships with women -his mother has gone on a hunger strike in support of her son. In a church

No difference than making some poor bloke redundant when I was in London and he invited his mother to give a testimonial about him to the manager and HR at work.

"On Thursday, she named as her successor Noriyuki Higashiyama, a household television name in Japan. The 56-year-old was also one of the first talents recruited by Johnny and Associates.

Mr Higashiyama said he had never been a victim of Kitagawa's abuse but had been aware of the rumours."

I don't remember where I saw a documentary on this but there were other men who said nothing happened to them and saw the relationship as positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom