Protests Across The Globe

1. Mace is a deadly weapon: https://goldsteinmehta.com/blog/is-mace-a-deadly-weapon-under-the-aggravated-assault-statute

2. I am a licensed defensive firearms instructor and I can tell you that any Hollywood notion of ‘aim for the leg’ is BS. You shoot to stop the threat. That’s it.

3. what on earth does this have to do with police reform? If a LEO is assaulted with mace, they are within their legal right to shoot in self defense.

Your country is fucking mad...

...unfortunately you're exporting your fucking madness to everywhere else.

Firstly, Mace isn't a deadly weapon its used to subdue people, and secondly he could have shot him in the leg, arm or with the aim of incapciating him rather than executing him, which is exactly what he did.

This should not need to be pointed out to you, but the fact that it does is revealing, especially when combined with your posts about de-funding the police and police violence.

You share the same convoluted thought processes' as Rambo and that's quite an achievement.

I agree, these ex-colonials seem to be wedded to the shoot to kill policy. Mace in our part of the world would not be considered a deadly weapon. I understand cops doing it getting ambushed by the cartels and various drug gangs, but in that case, a simple shot in the foot would have taught him a bloody good lesson in manners.

I agree, these ex-colonials seem to be wedded to the shoot to kill policy. Mace in our part of the world would not be considered a deadly weapon. I understand cops doing it getting ambushed by the cartels and various drug gangs, but in that case, a simple shot in the foot would have taught him a bloody good lesson in manners.

You shoot to stop the threat. Anything more than that is murder.

Have you ever been teargassed in the face? Do you really think it would be ‘simple’ to shoot a charging attacker in the foot after being teargassed? While you are trying to guess where his foot is, he will be beating you down and taking your pistol away from you while you are incapacitated.

You shoot to stop the threat. Anything more than that is murder.

Have you ever been teargassed in the face? Do you really think it would be ‘simple’ to shoot a charging attacker in the foot after being teargassed? While you are trying to guess where his foot is, he will be beating you down and taking your pistol away from you while you are incapacitated.

If I was confident enough to be carrying, I would damn sure I wouldn't trigger happy around anyone carrying a less than lethal weapon.

If I was confident enough to be carrying, I would damn sure I wouldn't trigger happy around anyone carrying a less than lethal weapon.

You do have a very Hollywood view of things.

The guy did his job and did the right thing defending himself and his team, from I’ve seen.

You do have a very Hollywood view of things.

The guy did his job and did the right thing defending himself and his team, from I’ve seen.

There's cultural differences going on here. In the UK to carry a gun outside of game and clay pigeon shooting (or being one of the few armed police) is not only illegal, but socially unacceptable. The above event, however justified in the USA, would and is seen as overkill and the person who did it would not only be embarrassed, but everyone would whenever he walked into an office or bar exclaim: ''Here he is that twat who shot someone dead because he got frightened and couldn't hold the line...'' Or words to that effect.

Edit:

Last edited:
Police are going to charge the shooter, so it will be an interesting case:

Sounds like he may have been unlicensed, which would explain why they are slapping with the murder charge right now. It will never stick unless they can show intent, but they will plead out to a lesser charge:

Last edited:
The dude was assaulted by a deadly weapon, unprovoked, and defending himself.

I don't know what happened there. I saw some photos that showed the "Patriot Rally" guy hitting or slapping the bodyguard in the face, before then starting to spray capsicum spray in his direction. I don't know what may have triggered the situation.

Still, it seems insane to me that it ended up with someone being fatally shot.

I mean, if someone sprays capsicum spray at you, the sensible response seems to be to run away to a safe distance, not shoot the person in the chest. To be frank, it seems to me that the speed with which people in the US resort to the use of firearms is one of the big reasons for the current tensions around policing - both police and non-police are far too quick to use deadly weapons.

Where the shooter falls into trouble is that he was acting as a licensed security/body guard, so he is held to a higher standard than a citizen defending themselves from an attack (similar to law enforcement), but was not actually licensed by the city to do so.

Also worth following is the story by police that a second firearm was seized (presumably belonging to the ‘victim’).

Pinkerton really screwed-up here and must be hiring a lot of liability lawyers right now to hang this guy out to dry.

Last edited:

My 2nd favorite city in the world!

I remember being in Bangkok during Bangkok Shutdown in 2014. I asked and took some great pics of the locals protesting back then. What an experience!

(Vid above is not mine.)

"Article 24 of the proposed bill makes it a criminal offence to publish images of on-duty police officers with the intent to harm their 'physical or psychological integrity'.

It says offenders could face up to a year in prison and be fined €45,000 (£40,500; $54,000)."

All the hallmarks of liberte, egalite, fraternite.

I'm surprised there are still loyalists.
The BBC, always by emission: the barrier is the peace wall. Designed to keep the feral sectarian yobs and gangsters apart. The EU were agitating for this, nothing like a bit of destabilization against the break-out Brits.

"In France, at least 46 people were arrested in the capital, Paris, after some marchers clashed with riot police, threw stones, smashed windows and set fire to rubbish bins."

Are labour protests now synonymous let's torch and burn the sh@t out of things?

_118293031_067071811-1.jpg

Struggling to understand what this is.

"But Turkey was among several countries where police were embroiled in May Day protests that turned violent on Saturday."

...right after entering their first lockdown.

"In France, at least 46 people were arrested in the capital, Paris, after some marchers clashed with riot police, threw stones, smashed windows and set fire to rubbish bins."

Are labour protests now synonymous let's torch and burn the sh@t out of things?

View attachment 37394

Struggling to understand what this is.

"But Turkey was among several countries where police were embroiled in May Day protests that turned violent on Saturday."

...right after entering their first lockdown.
France: soon to go civil war style supernova, Turkey is a mystery, it seems to have a very Western business class amidst the torrid grafting political Islamists.

One of my colleagues is holed up in a hotel Richards Bay in South Africa. I was there with him back in 2019. Apparently it's too dangerous to go outside the police are shooting dead everything that moves:

According to my colleague, the GM who was shot dead, had been approached by one of the unions/communities there and had been informed he needed to only employ people from this one tribe and he said he would employ the most able regardless of tribe. Now he's dead and the Rio Tinto are pulling out.

He taught ‘advanced placement government’. I don’t even know what that is.

I guessed he did not teach the three Rs.

Anyway, they got the poor bloke sacked.

He had more tattoos than New York Ranger. I wonder if he was ever into bespoke clothing?

He taught ‘advanced placement government’. I don’t even know what that is.

I guessed he did not teach the three Rs.

Anyway, they got the poor bloke sacked.

He had more tattoos than New York Ranger. I wonder if he was ever into bespoke clothing?
He got what he deserved, authoritarian bigots of that nature boasting about politically indoctrinating kids through fear, have no place in the classroom.

You sure did get him
He got himself.

If it was all staged and heavily edited by Project Veritas then they did a fantastic job of setting him up, complete with tattoos.

There are Communist countries that would likely welcome such a revolutionary, instead of the decadent middle class suburb he was walking his dog in, like Cuba and Venezuela.

His personal safety and security would be well looked after over there, after the collective of course.

the man who was concussed via dildo? this is your source of information?

are they? this guy seems pretty awesome to me.
It doesn't matter what you've been battered with does it? A dildo, a brick, or rubber truncheon the effect is the same. Although, I do get it, for some people A Clockwork Orange reference would go down a treat, an in-house joke as it were.

Dude, the man praises Chairman Mao who incidentally killed between 55-80 million people, the Great Leap Forward and the Cultural Revolution. The guy is twisted and once cornered he starts talking about his personal safety and security, like that matters when you're making great leaps forward and engaged in revolutionary endeavor. The individual has to make sacrifices for the greater collective and he's been found wanting.

He needs to leave the classroom, get black-listed/cancelled and find a new career, in a new town in something appropriate to a tattooed-up communist revolutionary who you wouldn't entrust your kids with. That's who he is. Sad, but very true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom