Protests Across The Globe

QuandoDio

Pimpernel Smith

Erm...and move them where? We are full

I know it is all hypothetical but no way , no how is that agreeable.
The UK has every right and a moral duty in giving every Hong Kong citizen the right to relocate to the British isles and fast track citizenship, unless they are agents of Communist China.

It's not hypothetical and it is very agreeable. Thank you very much. We Brits dig it!

Fwiffo

Supporter
Erm...and move them where? We are full

I know it is all hypothetical but no way , no how is that agreeable.
The UK has every right and a moral duty in giving every Hong Kong citizen the right to relocate to the British isles and fast track citizenship, unless they are agents of Communist China.

It's not hypothetical and it is very agreeable. Thank you very much. We Brits dig it!

How about a compromise? Only those with net worth of more than 800k and you pay 1000 quid head tax for entry.

Otherwise keep the passport for easy in/out as tourists.

Thruth

thicker but more pliant than horsehide
Supporter
How about a compromise? Only those with net worth of more than 800k and you pay 1000 quid head tax for entry.

Otherwise keep the passport for easy in/out as tourists.
Just wait Fwiffs, the Canadian HK diaspora is 600k. They haver Canadian passports.

Rambo

Fucked Walker In The Face
Supporter
co-opted this because we dont have a dedicated protest thread for the US and its getting a little off track in some of the others.

Rambo

Supporter
In Seattle, WA (Washington state, not DC, for the Euros), they've setup an autonomous zone. Tonight, they stormed city hall and called for the mayor's removal.

brings a tear to my eye

Pimpernel Smith

The joy:

The demands seem rather reasonable and eminently doable:

Edit: looks like the Commune has already run out of food!

Meanwhile, not to be outdone, Portland gets in the Commune ticket, erecting walls to keep the undesirables out:

Let's hope they've got plenty of Pot Noodles!

Last edited:

Pimpernel Smith

All starts kicking off the weekend in Blighty, the football forums are enraged, the bikers are already guarding cenotaphs in Wales, the Tommy's are forming a human shield around the Churchill monument and even the Scouts have called BS on the iconoclasts, who's next the Salvation Army?

Never mistake the Brit sangfroid and stoicism for lethargy and surrender. You'll soon get a lesson:

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
^
Aside from the usual hyperbole, I find the misappropriation of The Clash particularly hilarious.

formby001

The joy:

The demands seem rather reasonable and eminently doable:

Edit: looks like the Commune has already run out of food!

Meanwhile, not to be outdone, Portland gets in the Commune ticket, erecting walls to keep the undesirables out:

Let's hope they've got plenty of Pot Noodles!
Autonomous? Who's supplying their services...?

Pimpernel Smith

^
Aside from the usual hyperbole, I find the misappropriation of The Clash particularly hilarious.
It might surprise you, Joe Strummer was a patriot.

It's not hyperbole: go and check out the Millwall and other football forums. The Scout movement are guarding the Lord Baden-Powell statue in Poole, along with members of the public, a human shield is to be formed around the Churchill monument. The Brits have been riled.

Take the Churchill statue down and you'll unleash a terrible backlash.

A strategic mistake declaring the revolution too early. I know that you needed to be active players in getting rid of Trump to get a seat at the table and all that. I know that Khan's support lulled you into a false sense that you could get the UK too.

All you've managed to do is unite everyone against the cause. Football crews with the Boy Scouts. Well done!

Autonomous? Who's supplying their services...?
They've run out of food already in Seattle. The homeless took everything. They were begging on Twitter for food.

Easily resolved, close the border with the autonomous communes and let no one in or out. Run hot pursuit into their funding and shut down.

Once the weed runs out and the infighting starts they'll be out within 48hrs.

formby001

It might surprise you, Joe Strummer was a patriot.

It's not hyperbole: go and check out the Millwall and other football forums. The Scout movement are guarding the Lord Baden-Powell statue in Poole, along with members of the public, a human shield is to be formed around the Churchill monument. The Brits have been riled.

Take the Churchill statue down and you'll unleash a terrible backlash.

A strategic mistake declaring the revolution too early. I know that you needed to be active players in getting rid of Trump to get a seat at the table and all that. I know that Khan's support lulled you into a false sense that you could get the UK too.

All you've managed to do is unite everyone against the cause. Football crews with the Boy Scouts. Well done!

They've run out of food already in Seattle. The homeless took everything. They were begging on Twitter for food.

Easily resolved, close the border with the autonomous communes and let no one in or out. Run hot pursuit into their funding and shut down.

Once the weed runs out and the infighting starts they'll be out within 48hrs.
We should barricade em' in...

Pimpernel Smith

This Raz Simone, gangsta rapper minstrel show chap, is supposedly the Leader/Warlord in the Seattle commune:

At least according to Wiki:

He's been busy on Twitter deleting all his historic tweets saying they're all fake or hacked. Lots of homophobic stuff and torturing people.

formby001

This Raz Simone, gangsta rapper minstrel show chap, is supposedly the Leader/Warlord in the Seattle commune:

At least according to Wiki:

He's been busy on Twitter deleting all his historic tweets saying they're all fake or hacked. Lots of homophobic stuff and torturing people.
Well, remember Prof Griff was a rum fucker to say the least...!!!

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
"Our plan for relocating confederate statues from public parks to locations more relevant to modern times preserves history and provides an opportunity for our city to heal.”

No more revisionist history, participation trophies and memorials for traitors here.

Pimpernel Smith

No more revisionist history, participation trophies and memorials for traitors here.

It wasn't a revisionist history, it was a specific culture that put them up, you couldn't change the fact that the South had lost the Civil War. It was bringing them to the party.

Meanwhile, in London, Khan has put Churchill in a coffin. A deliberate provocation and political act. He's trying to brutalize the provinces with his two fingers to Brit history and culture.

Depending on how the proverbial goes down tomorrow i.e. the insurrection, I would send in the army to maintain law & order, and PC Plod should be used as runners for the ammo only. Remove the traitorous police commissioners who are working for the anarcho-tyranny vision of the state. And remove powers from Khan.

Kingstonian

No we don’t!

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
It wasn't a revisionist history, it was a specific culture that put them up, you couldn't change the fact that the South had lost the Civil War. It was bringing them to the party.
The whole Lost Cause mythology and historical revisionism started in the South in the early 1920s as an attempt to justify the reimposition of segregation through the Jim Crow laws.

Pimpernel Smith

No we don’t!
Think about it: first world, high IQ and educated, will fit in and contribute. Bonus: no grievance culture.

Meanwhile, out in Hollyweird, they can't even learn a couple of lines to show their self-flagellation without reverting to handy autocue:

Fake as fuck!

The whole Lost Cause mythology and historical revisionism started in the South in the early 1920s as an attempt to justify the reimposition of segregation through the Jim Crow laws.
It started well before that. You must know The Birth of A Nation (1915)?

Also with the ending of the Reconstruction and the Democrats, the Black man's lot was set back many generations. For it was the Democrats and not the Republicans.

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
looks like a hipster street market. I bet there is a drum circle somewhere.

Rambo

Supporter
looks like a hipster street market. I bet there is a drum circle somewhere.

Thats basically what it is. These dopes want to know why its not stocked for the next 6 months like a fully functioning city though.

Pimpernel Smith

The BBC has joined the cult:

Worth also reading is the interview with Churchill's grandaughter, a lesson in BBC propaganda. Pretend to be impartial whilst pushing the narrative that Churchill's legacy must be erased and statue must go.

Rambo

Supporter
The BBC has joined the cult:

Worth also reading is the interview with Churchill's grandaughter, a lesson in BBC propaganda. Pretend to be impartial whilst pushing the narrative that Churchill's legacy must be erased and statue must go.
can't you at least admit that churchill was controversial to many?

Top Bottom