Protests Across The Globe

1592080219132.png

can't you at least admit that churchill was controversial to many?

He is a national and international hero for saving the world from the very real fascist and very holocaust digging Nazis. And for those Black people who think it was just the Jews, the first thing the Nazi war machine did on capturing the French African troops was to put them in a pen and starve them to death.

Controversial to those who know their history not.

Winston Churchill is a red line not to be crossed. Kill his legacy and you'll have unrest like never before.

He is a national and international hero for saving the world from the very real fascist and very holocaust digging Nazis. And for those Black people who think it was just the Jews, the first thing the Nazi war machine did on capturing the French African troops was to put them in a pen and starve them to death.

Winston Churchill is a red line not to be crossed. Kill his legacy and you'll have unrest like never before.

Churchill is a controversial character though. About 20 years ago Christopher Hitchens wrote a good essay in The Atlantic about Churchill.

People are not Saints, they should be seen in-the-round, warts and all.

Churchill is a controversial character though. About 20 years ago Christopher Hitchens wrote a good essay in The Atlantic about Churchill.

People are not Saints, they should be seen in-the-round, warts and all.

correct.

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

That's why the neo-Marxists have a problem with the hard sciences. To them it challenges their ideology in its exactness. It's hard to deconstruct, but god bless them, they're trying their best.

There are no good mobs. Especially not cultural revolutionary ones.

Douglas Murray:

He's right, there is revolutionary zeal with a Maoist Year Zero intent and the weakness, absence of duty or due compliance by the authorities, means this is really a dangerous and critical moment in the West's history. A revolutionary takeover will mean, an immediate counter revolution, you think The Football Lads Alliance getting their heads kicked in was a good, just wait to you have whole regiments of squaddies, towns, cities forming militias for their own protection. Against the cultural revolution. That's when it will turn hot.

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

That's why the neo-Marxists have a problem with the hard sciences. To them it challenges their ideology in its exactness. It's hard to deconstruct, but god bless them, they're trying their best.

There are no good mobs. Especially not cultural revolutionary ones.

Douglas Murray:

He's right, there is revolutionary zeal with a Maoist Year Zero intent and the weakness, absence of duty or due compliance by the authorities, means this is really a dangerous and critical moment in the West's history. A revolutionary takeover will mean, an immediate counter revolution, you think The Football Lads Alliance getting their heads kicked in was a good, just wait to you have whole regiments of squaddies, towns, cities forming militias for their own protection. Against the cultural revolution. That's when it will turn hot.

Consider Marxists are typically antagonistic towards Critical Race Theory as they see it as pitting the poor against the poor, hence my point last week and my snip above.

Here's another black person gone-off the Democrat/Corbyn-Labour type reservation:

Very pleased to see the current Labour leadership, including the Shadow Cabinet i.e. Nick Thomas-Symonds and David Lammy, rejecting the iconoclasts and #Defund the Police.

This is very positive for the UK, it means we can pull back from the brink more easily, than the USA.

The mainstream opposition isn't riding the snake.

This article was reposted by that famous progressive patriot, Billy Bragg. When I say the closing quote from The Clash, I knew our boy Pimpernel would be on board:

Much of the sentiment of the article seem right to me, including The Clash quote. The only decent song on Cut The Crap.
There's a lot of sensible voices coming from the Left these last few days, in the UK, which I am most pleased to see. Including from David Lammy.

I like Billy Bragg as a songwriter, but he's too big into the identity politics. Lives in a big ex-hotel - not very pleasant looking - overlooking the channel and his missus is interior designer to the stars. But back in the day of Red Wedge had a lot of respect for him. Paul Weller got disillusioned with the cause, finding the Labour MP's were more into fame and massaging their egos than the pop stars. Still, didn't stop him from doing a fund raiser for Corbyn awhile back. I caught one of Ian Prowse's ex-Pele and Amsterdam Twitter posts yesterday, he was accusing those from his home town who went to London to support keeping Churchill's statue as ''class traitors''. At least he's still living in a council house.

Nothing is sacred, inspiration to Paul McCartney and The Beatles - Penny Lane - looks like it has to go:

That will go down well not in Liverpool! Including at the Slave Museum. They're not so dumb!

Is that because people want a poor man's version of Russell Wilson? He was doing musical chairs with Ponder and Gabbert.

And surrounded by white guards. Separate but equal....now where have we heard that before?

Meanwhile, Roger Waters of Pink Floyd has David Icke lizard people neo-Nazi breakdown on Hamas television telling them the jews fly in from Israel to teach the American police how to kill blacks:

Never could stand the music of Pink Floyd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom