Protests Across The Globe

A22EDE52-1F97-4FBC-A51E-DC1AC513124B.jpeg

Are they wearing masks because they don't want anyone to know how hideously privileged they are:

View attachment 34065
^
White supremicist groups like the Proud Boys will also gather intel on counter-protestors to ambush and beat them when they are alone.

Original story for that pic:
Like mana from heaven the gods have blessed us with a story today about just this very topic

No you dope its because we use facial recognition in this country and law enforcement consistently targets protestors. Im of course sure youre familiar with the all the protestors who have been beaten, jailed, or killed already.

Modern facial recognition and surveillance technology already has all of those folk named.

Also the fact that most of them are midgets. Weird, they're exactly the same over here. Hooded, sunglasses on 4'.7''-5'-1'' in height, scouting and pretending that their unfit bodies and banshee shriek (we know enough that is an official tactic) in the faces of those who oppose them are equal to the fitness, discipline, moral dignity and self-sacrifice of the soldiers of WWII. Especially, the fitness!

I find their moral equivalence a joke. There is no comparison between the Allied soldiers of WWII and these masked marvels. It's no more than a cartoon caricature.

What I see is a pathetic grasp at legitimacy and anarchy. A wasted generation that will ultimately end up the next generation of the emotionally crippled, care of a degenerative political party willing on an over reaction so they can have a coup to ultimately destroy Trump's legitimacy and the basket of deplorables forever.

So proud of their anti-fascist credentials and moral righteousness that they rely on the dark forces of paramilitaries and seek to outlaw the police so they can usher in an era of authoritarianism equal to China's.

The ditching of the police is perhaps the most cynical move by any so called modern state. Only the American Democrats would call for such a thing, only the American Democrats would want to.

Last edited:
Modern facial recognition and surveillance technology already has all of those folk named.

Also the fact that most of them are midgets. Weird, they're exactly the same over here. Hooded, sunglasses on 4'.7''-5'-1'' in height, scouting and pretending that their unfit bodies and banshee shriek (we know enough that is an official tactic) in the faces of those who oppose them are equal to the fitness, discipline, moral dignity and self-sacrifice of the soldiers of WWII. Especially, the fitness!

I find their moral equivalence a joke. There is no comparison between the Allied soldiers of WWII and these masked marvels. It's no more than a cartoon caricature.

What I see is a pathetic grasp at legitimacy and anarchy. A wasted generation that will ultimately end up the next generation of the emotionally crippled, care of a degenerative political party willing on an over reaction so they can have a coup to ultimately destroy Trump's legitimacy and the basket of deplorables forever.

So proud of their anti-fascist credentials and moral righteousness that they rely on the dark forces of paramilitaries and seek to outlaw the police so they can usher in an era of authoritarianism equal to China's.

The ditching of the police is perhaps the most cynical move by any so called modern state. Only the American Democrats would call for such a thing, only the American Democrats would want to.

You should record some of these monologues. I sort of imagine a slightly slurring Churchillian Grandpa Simpson.

His cognac belt does not match his shoes though.

Is that an ‘upscale’ rifle ?

I thought AK47s and suchlike were inexpensive.

What let them down was their stiff flabbiness and standing too far out of a defensive position. All he needed to do was stand nonchalantly in his front doorway with a modern version of the M16 and look out with English sangfroid whilst smoking a big fat Cuban cigar. Dignity maintained.

Last edited:
That stance is known as High Manboob Braced Ready Position. No trigger discipline and pointing the weapons at the people walking past. Pretty sure they will be cited for brandishing or some similar misdemeanours.

What's incredible is that the house is apparently worth only something between 1-2m USD? That's ridiculous. You can get about 1/3 of the space starting at 3m€ here and it's not even extraordinarily expensive where I live.

What's incredible is that the house is apparently worth only something between 1-2m USD? That's ridiculous. You can get about 1/3 of the space starting at 3m€ here and it's not even extraordinarily expensive where I live.

You do love money don't you? Comparisons and the like. Jealous, moi?

Not really.

Come on, put your money where your mouth is. Show us your wealth....and superiority.

Just because you're poor, doesn't mean I'm rich! It's all a matter of perspective.

e. and in any case I think it's objectively amazing that you can get 19k sqft for about 1.5m€. St Louis must be horrible.

There is a whole genre of UK TV based on such comparisons.

‘We sold a semi detached in Hounslow and moved into a French chateau.’ & variations on this theme.

‘Isn’t property cheap abroad’?

Personable young estate agents Phil and Kirstie show a fifty-something couple nearing retirement around a palatial property in St Louis. Not only will they have more space, but it will change their lives completely. Of course they won’t know anybody or have much of an idea about the country.

It’s usually even more entertaining when it’s a small village and they don’t know the language. Here’s the local restaurant cafe where they will instantly be welcomed and here are some activities and hobbies that they can take part in.

‘St Louis has a vibrant gun culture.’ Phil.

‘Well I have never actually fired one, but I used to love the cowboy pictures as a child’ Husband

‘They have small guns for ladies too!’ Kirstie

‘I think l will leave all that to hubby’ Wife ‘ But this place will require a lot of curtains. Perhaps we can see the local furnishing stores?’

Continues in this vein for half an hour, including adverts. When pushed to complete a purchase timewaster couple invent a reason to defer and say they would like to inspect other properties.

A protest all gone wrong:

Multiple reports stating that these so called peaceful protestors were actually white racists and one of the attempted to stab a black counter protestor in the crowd. But dont let that stop you from being aggrieved that a white person got yelled at

Multiple reports stating that these so called peaceful protestors were actually white racists and one of the attempted to stab a black counter protestor in the crowd. But dont let that stop you from being aggrieved that a white person got yelled at

There's a dude with a big stick chasing and beating some other dude on the ground. From that perspective, from whichever side you look at it, it's gone wrong. Unless you're promoting violence.

The current trajectory, not only in the USA, here in Europe will not end well for all concerned. Pull it back for everyone's sake, if you don't, the nascent militias will clarify and everyone will be forced to take sides and it will end up like Colonel Kurtz's compound.

There's a dude with a big stick chasing and beating some other dude on the ground. From that perspective, from whichever side you look at it, it's gone wrong. Unless you're promoting violence.

The current trajectory, not only in the USA, here in Europe will not end well for all concerned. Pull it back for everyone's sake, if you don't, the nascent militias will clarify and everyone will be forced to take sides and it will end up like Colonel Kurtz's compound.
i promote violence against white supremacists and nazis. save for that if this piece of shit was trying to stab someone then he deserves to get his ass kicked.

i promote violence against white supremacists and nazis. save for that if this piece of shit was trying to stab someone then he deserves to get his ass kicked.

Do you promote violence against black and Indian or Islamist supremacists too?

Do you promote violence against black and Indian or Islamist supremacists too?
what exactly is a black supremacists? is this another one of your twisted logic ideas where because there are "white" supremacists there must logically be "black" supremacists as well?

what exactly is a black supremacists? is this another one of your twisted logic ideas where because there are "white" supremacists there must logically be "black" supremacists as well?

So there is no such thing as black supremacists? Be careful I have the links to the South African black supremacists.

What about Indians, you excluded them...as you know, or perhaps don't, the caste system is alive and kicking and in some cases includes whites i.e. Cambridge University. From the highest privileged caste of all.

All this race baiting how will it end when it goes supernova?

Matthew 6:5, mf

Yes, but the Bible doesn't promote kneeling as an act of grovelling subjugation to other human beings.

Kiss my feet or else....

Be shamed into atonement for someone else's sins, for which you are guilty for the race crime, of being white because some white elites owned slaves in the past. For which your slum dwelling ancestors likely had no property rights, votes, or dignity much beyond slaves.

But what about the Arabs, Africans and Native Americans who also owned, or abetted the slave trade. And then there's the inconvenient truth: the Prophet owned and was a slave trader.

Jesus himself wasn't into humiliation, or the slave trade. Neither am I.

The legacy of Jesus should survive this purge, other lesser prophets less so. Unless you're into the slave trade.

So there is no such thing as black supremacists? Be careful I have the links to the South African black supremacists.

What about Indians, you excluded them...as you know, or perhaps don't, the caste system is alive and kicking and in some cases includes whites i.e. Cambridge University. From the highest privileged caste of all.

All this race baiting how will it end when it goes supernova?
South african black supremacists? So the people fighting against apartheid? Nelson Mandela? Is this what you're referencing here???

Yes, but the Bible doesn't promote kneeling as an act of grovelling subjugation to other human beings.

Kiss my feet or else....

Be shamed into atonement for someone else's sins, for which you are guilty for the race crime, of being white because some white elites owned slaves in the past. For which your slum dwelling ancestors likely had no property rights, votes, or dignity much beyond slaves.

But what about the Arabs, Africans and Native Americans who also owned, or abetted the slave trade. And then there's the inconvenient truth: the Prophet owned and was a slave trader.

The legacy of Jesus should survive this purge, other lesser prophets less so. Unless you're into the slave trade.
This is some masterful logic. Hats off to the chef.

South african black supremacists? So the people fighting against apartheid? Nelson Mandela? Is this what you're referencing here???

Apartheid is over. Not Nelson Mandela, I was referring to the likes of Andile Mngxitama of Black First Land First who launched their 2019 election campaign with the catchy policy of ''You kill one black person, we kill five white people.'' Another one owned by the Gupta brothers.

And then there's the leader of The Economic Freedom Fighters Party, Julius Malema:

Kiss my feet or else....

Ebw7w5JUEAM9NGx

Meanwhile, the CHOP has literally been chopped, once they threatened to commandeer the mayor's home.
it was never going to succeed. you can't realistically commandeer a tiny portion of a city forever. but it did show how people were willing and able to work together to do something better for themselves when profit and greed weren't their sole motivating factor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom