Protests Across The Globe

"’Britain put its stamp on America from the beginning. It was Britain who brought the first unfree Africans to this country and helped to start slavery in America,‘ says Professor Cassandra Newby-Alexander, a historian at Norfolk State University in Virginia.”

Are you f@cking kidding me - now you are going to blame your race relation issues on the British?

"’Britain put its stamp on America from the beginning. It was Britain who brought the first unfree Africans to this country and helped to start slavery in America,‘ says Professor Cassandra Newby-Alexander, a historian at Norfolk State University in Virginia.”

Are you f@cking kidding me - now you are going to blame your race relation issues on the British?

That piece was classic BBC tactic of lying by omission.

surprised i haven't heard you complaining about the peaceful protests that are ongoing since the feds stopped snatching people off the street. no comment on the situation on the ground?

The situation on the ground is not very good is it:

The Democrats have a real problem after the election if they win. How will they effectively disown the ideological freaks and fanatics who have done so much to assault good governance, property and the rule of law in the Democrat run cities? They'll have to Ernst Röhm the lot of them. Good luck with that.

Jacobean revolutions never end well.

The situation on the ground is not very good is it:

The Democrats have a real problem after the election if they win. How will they effectively disown the ideological freaks and fanatics who have done so much to assault good governance, property and the rule of law in the Democrat run cities? They'll have to Ernst Röhm the lot of them. Good luck with that.

Jacobean revolutions never end well.

here's another wonderful example of your dogshit ability to do anything other than read a headline. because the next tweet in the thread is this:

so, now that we have you on record that you're ok with nazis, do you have anything to say for yourself?

here's another wonderful example of your dogshit ability to do anything other than read a headline. because the next tweet in the thread is this:

so, now that we have you on record that you're ok with nazis, do you have anything to say for yourself?

Whilst she's seems an unpleasant individual I'm not sure a mob turning up at her house and threatening to take it off her is such a good idea. That is mob justice, which can quickly spiral out of control.

And, at the risk of sounding flippant, have you not considered that she may have mental health problems?

Whilst she's seems an unpleasant individual I'm not sure a mob turning up at her house and threatening to take it off her is such a good idea. That is mob justice, which can quickly spiral out of control.

And, at the risk of sounding flippant, have you not considered that she may have mental health problems?
oh so the line here is if a mentally unstable person is a drug user then they're a piece of shit worthy of scorn but if a mentally unstable person wears a swastika then maybe we should cut them a break?

The issue is mob rule and that's unacceptable in civilized society. It looks and is absolutely dreadful. If they had lynched her, would that have been an appropriate response? Or what if they had permanently blinded her? And what happens after all rule and law is torn down and the black hooded mob comes knocking at your door? For they surely will because nobody is pure enough for the Jacobean revolutionary type.

This is not Mega City One, they have no right to act as police, judge, jury and executioner. None whatsoever.

If someone is wearing a swastika they're either dressed inappropriately for fancy dress festivities, extremely ignorantly beyond decency, psychotic or Freddie Starr:

If someone is wearing a swastika they're either dressed inappropriately for fancy dress festivities
ill get to the rest of your post in a bit but I'm going to need some clarification on this statement first because i feel like its about to be that scene in Scanners after reading this line.

ill get to the rest of your post in a bit but I'm going to need some clarification on this statement first because i feel like its about to be that scene in Scanners after reading this line.

I've never seen Scanners, but I do remember at the time it was coveted as on par with Cannibal Holocaust.

I meant what I said literally: in the recent past people would dress as Prince Harry has in SS officer outfits and the likes, acceptable in some circles. It would be viewed as in bad taste now. Quite rightly IMCO.

oh so the line here is if a mentally unstable person is a drug user then they're a piece of shit worthy of scorn but if a mentally unstable person wears a swastika then maybe we should cut them a break?

Well, given that yours is a more nuanced, shades of Gray, compassionate view of the world than mine, I was merely enquiring as to whether or not you had considered the possibility.

However, of more interest is how you ignored my point about mob rule, or maybe you just missed in in your rush to sermonise.

Perhaps it's acceptable for some upper-class twats, but Harry was roundly criticised in the media for his choice of costume at the time.

The point is the aides and everyone else didn't tell him it was inappropriate, so clearly they thought it was a good wheeze.

Here we go, round two:

Why aren't this Antifa going after the neo-Nazi biker gangs?

It's just embarrassing PR.

Still dont know what youre talking about

They've got an image problem. Whatever good intentions there were, seems lost now as it clearly a not a lose association of anti-fascist individuals. It's a highly organized and a violent para-military force, the video images of which are quite toxic to the brand.

In the U.K. Piers Corbyn was immediately fined £10000 for organising an anti coronavirus lockdown campaign in Trafalgar Square. There was no violence or looting or damage to property.

So protest can have consequences when it suits the government.

An American coined a phrase for this ‘AnarchoTyranny’ - when the state tyrannically or oppressively regulates citizens' lives yet is unable to enforce fundamental protective law.

Last edited:
1599848214415.png

This is an interesting conversation, I especially like the point made early on about the absurdity of the MSM's reporting of the US riots and this scene from Naked Gun.

1599906404380.png

Douglas Murray is the protege of Roger Scruton and along with Victor D. Hanson, is one of two best commentators on our current absurd predicament.

I didn't share Scruton's political views (he was a High Tory) but liked his books on aesthetics and beauty. I don't know the other guy.

I'm not sure that Murray is a protege though, more of a friend I think. I don't think Scruton had any protege's which is a good thing. There's too many -ists and isms in this world already.

I didn't share Scruton's political views (he was a High Tory) but liked his books on aesthetics and beauty. I don't know the other guy.

I'm not sure that Murray is a protege though, more of a friend I think. I don't think Scruton had any protege's which is a good thing. There's too many -ists and isms in this world already.

Scruton did take Murray under his wing and they were close allies and friends. High Tory or not, he was essential to setting up the underground universities in Eastern Europe in the 1970s.

Victor D. Hanson is worth checking out: a Classical professor, WWII historian and author of The Case for Trump in which he compares Trump to an Ethan Edwards/Dirty Harry figure. His weekly podcasts in the National Review are worth checking out, loads of stuff on Youtube.

Scruton did take Murray under his wing and they were close allies and friends. High Tory or not, he was essential to setting up the underground universities in Eastern Europe in the 1970s.

Victor D. Hanson is worth checking out: a Classical professor, WWII historian and author of The Case for Trump in which he compares Trump to an Ethan Edwards/Dirty Harry figure. His weekly podcasts in the National Review are worth checking out, loads of stuff on Youtube.

Oh, Scruton was a brave man, he did however, say and do, some daft stuff which to be fair he came to regret. He was also banished from the academic establishment for his beliefs too, which was probally, in the long term a blessing.

I'll check the other guy out if I get time...

Oh, Scruton was a brave man, he did however, say and do, some daft stuff which to be fair he came to regret. He was also banished from the academic establishment for his beliefs too, which was probally, in the long term a blessing.

He famously lost his court case against The Pet Shop Boys, in which he forwarded the position that it was not music composed by humans, but rather a computer. We can't all be right all of the time. Like with all these philosophers and aesthetes, take what resonates and leave the rest.

Anti-BLM protester in Denver maces the local TV station crew filming the protest, who shoot and kill him.

76BA9B5B-65F6-43AD-928A-0B157F155B3B.jpeg

How do you make that out? The dude was assaulted by a deadly weapon, unprovoked, and defending himself.

Firstly, Mace isn't a deadly weapon its used to subdue people, and secondly he could have shot him in the leg, arm or with the aim of incapciating him rather than executing him, which is exactly what he did.

This should not need to be pointed out to you, but the fact that it does is revealing, especially when combined with your posts about de-funding the police and police violence.

You share the same convoluted thought processes' as Rambo and that's quite an achievement.

Firstly, Mace isn't a deadly weapon its used to subdue people, and secondly he could have shot him in the leg, arm or with the aim of incapciating him rather than executing him, which is exactly what he did.

This should not need to be pointed out to you, but the fact that it does is revealing, especially when combined with your posts about de-funding the police and police violence.

You share the same convoluted thought processes' as Rambo and that's quite an achievement.

1. Mace is a deadly weapon: https://goldsteinmehta.com/blog/is-mace-a-deadly-weapon-under-the-aggravated-assault-statute

2. I work with law enforcement every day and we train together a lot. If it wasn’t for the pandemic, I’d be at the FBI academy right now. I am also a licensed defensive firearms instructor and I can tell you that any Hollywood notion of ‘aim for the leg’ is BS. You shoot to stop the threat when your life is in danger. That’s it.

3. what on earth does this have to do with police reform? If a LEO is assaulted with mace, they are within their legal right to shoot in self defense.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom