Random Questions & Thoughts

Hakeem Olajuwon is amazing to watch. There really has never been anyone more fun to watch off the post.

I was dutch ovened this morning. My SO is 5 foot nothing and weighs about 95 pounds. This did not make the experience any cuter.

The following avatars are my favorite on SF:

ElegantlyWasted
Acridsheep

What the hell is going on in Harvey Birdman's avatar?:challengeconsidered-44:

Also, I wish I had cool socks but they are a pain in the ass to sort so I mostly just wear the same grey kind. Good to get that off my chest.

I've made two posts about fart in this thread. This post merely serves to decrease the ratio of fart posts to non fart posts in this thread.

^ you should contribute more to my shitting tips thread. Farts are welcome content.

I refuse to acknowledge the legitimacy of that thread until pB posts there. Everyone knows he's the internet authority on poo.

I refuse to acknowledge the legitimacy of that thread until pB posts there. Everyone knows he's the internet authority on poo.

Oh, so my world class advise gets no win? Ok. I thought this was WDWV. Sorry, I'll accept pB owns shit.

Every morning I get my breakfast in a convenience store just outside the office. For some reason, the beers at this convenience store always look incredibly crisp, covered with a light film of condensation. It's 830 in the morning, and I am always tempted to bring one with me to the office. I think I can probably get away with it.

^ basic bullshit. They just need to check off a box usually. I've done a handful of these and found them basic laden with what is her strongest trait stuff.

My mind associates Harveybirdman with this Harvey... hey they have the same profession.

tumblr_m6svoflVD71qigzqao1_1280.jpg

The only free love I believe in is the two for one special the local brothel runs on Thursday nights.

No. You pay one whore. Then the other one has to do you for free. She doesn't get anything.

No. Same price. It's a once a week special. Serves to bring in new clientele.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom