Random Questions & Thoughts

"Priority 2-day"
With USPS? There is no such thing.

image.jpg

Target is closing all of its 133 stores in Canada after less than 2 years and $1B in losses.

Makes me sad as I love Target, there was never anybody in there. Shopping was a breeze.

Oh, wait. I get it now.

Target is closing all of its 133 stores in Canada after less than 2 years and $1B in losses.

Makes me sad as I love Target, there was never anybody in there. Shopping was a breeze.

Oh, wait. I get it now.

Why did it fail? I thought everyone loved american planned obselecense trash products?

Prices were not as low as expected and supply chain issues meant empty shelves at times.

People just hiked up their sweat pants and returned to Walmart

Nickelback has sold 50 million albums. So it occurs to me that is as much America's fault for buying their shit as it is Canada's for spawning them.

At least we were smart enough to convince them to go south of the border to seek fame and fortune.

You did not have to aid and abet them

Sold his soul to the devil. That is the only way I can come to terms with his existance

Sold his soul to the devil. That is the only way I can come to terms with his existance

Don't worry, from what I've seen he's well on his way to raging drug addiction. An positive byproduct is the it wrecks the creativity, so he won't have anything left in the tank before long. That is, if you want to label it creativity, but regardless.

I have a date - well dates - and the forums screwed me up.

I have some dates with some girls and I don't knowwhat to wear. Classic is out of the question, I'm going to have a coffee with them not a fancy dinner. But I know my casual is not a my best. Probably they will not even notice but I will and now that's making me overthink what to wear. I was thinking nothing fancy... jean, henley, boots, and a cardigan if it gets colder but then it got me thinking... what if they go a bit "more dressed up" that will requiere wearing a shirt... but then I have no casual shirts. Dammit.

Any one would care to help? :(

I have some dates with some girls and I don't knowwhat to wear. Classic is out of the question, I'm going to have a coffee with them not a fancy dinner. But I know my casual is not a my best. Probably they will not even notice but I will and now that's making me overthink what to wear. I was thinking nothing fancy... jean, henley, boots, and a cardigan if it gets colder but then it got me thinking... what if they go a bit "more dressed up" that will requiere wearing a shirt... but then I have no casual shirts. Dammit.

First of all, OF COURSE WE WANT TO HELP, DAMMIT.

Secondly, explain this situation a little better - you're going out with two separate girls for 2 separate coffee's or with two girls for one coffee? How did this get setup? Need some more background here before I can give particulars.

Don't overthink. Go with the casual you suggested. Make an impression on them about you at coffee. If they continue to be interested then go out for a dress up dinner if you want.

It is you not the clothes

Be like IS, sexy in a suit, sexy when dressed like a teenaged albino thug bitch.

Remember what he told you about coherence. If you cannot speak coherently to these women it doesn't matter one fucking bit what you are wearing.

Whatever you do, DO NOT

1. Grow a fucked up red beard

2. Go bald

3. Grow a fat ass

4. Purse your lips

5. Stare into the distance

6. Have a look on your face like you can't decide if you just farted or shit yourself

7. Wear a toque (wool watch cap)

8. Mention NMWA in a loving way

9. Say Formosa

Don't overthink. Go with the casual you suggested. Make an impression on them about you at coffee. If they continue to be interested then go out for a dress up dinner if you want.

Be like IS, sexy in a suit, sexy when dressed like a teenaged albino thug bitch.

Remember what he told you about coherence. If you cannot speak coherently to these women it doesn't matter one fucking bit what you are wearing.

Whatever you do, DO NOT

2. Go bald

3. Grow a fat ass

4. Purse your lips

6. Have a look on your face like you can't decide if you just farted or shit yourself

9. Say Formosa
This information would have been useful to Betel yesterday

First of all, OF COURSE WE WANT TO HELP, DAMMIT.

Secondly, explain this situation a little better - you're going out with two separate girls for 2 separate coffee's or with two girls for one coffee? How did this get setup? Need some more background here before I can give particulars.

Well, as I mentioned some time ago, Tinder put me back in the game. I have one date with one girl tomorrow, then on Saturday another date with a different one and then on Sunday another date with a different girl. Then the next weekend two more dates… so far 5 different girls and still 19 to go. HAHAHAHAHA!

Whatever you do, DO NOT

2. Go bald

3. Grow a fat ass

4. Purse your lips

9. Say Formosa

I did asked here. The boots were a recommendation of the forum.

But he didn't ask us. He asked somebody else on another forum & i haz a sad
I was making a joke that point out to Betel not to ask Stitches for advice would have been good BEFORE Betel asked Stitches for advice.
Well, as I mentioned some time ago, Tinder put me back in the game. I have one date with one girl tomorrow, then on Saturday another date with a different one and then on Sunday another date with a different girl. Then the next weekend two more dates… so far 5 different girls and still 19 to go. HAHAHAHAHA!

I did asked here. The boots were a recommendation of the forum.
Ok, so they're individual dates. Good, that's settled. Next question - why are you going for coffee? This is Tinder. The goal here is sex. Not long term dating. Alcohol needs to be involved.

I was making a joke that point out to Betel not to ask Stitches for advice would have been good BEFORE Betel asked Stitches for advice.

Ok, so they're individual dates. Good, that's settled. Next question - why are you going for coffee? This is Tinder. The goal here is sex. Not long term dating. Alcohol needs to be involved.

Somehow around here they don't use it for that in particular and this girls have shown interest. So… who knows what could happen. I'm open to everything.

Did you propose coffee or did they?

They did, others propose a movie. Thing is, this is the first time I'm going to know them, I'm not going to "invest" more than a cup of coffee with them the first time haha.

But what happened to the clothes I should wear?

They did, others propose a movie. Thing is, this is the first time I'm going to know them, I'm not going to "invest" more than a cup of coffee with them the first time haha.

Ok, if they suggested it, just run with it. I don't really know how bitches are in Mexico so I can't give definitive advice. If it goes well, take her to a bar for a drink.

The situation dictates the clothes. There's no sense in telling you to wear a suit and tie or a sportcoat if you're going to go to the damn Starbucks. For coffee, I'd say a polo or one of your new henleys, jeans, and your new boots. You can field test it with a pic if you want and we'll tell you how it looks.

BTW - a movie for a Tinder date is a horrible idea unless people fuck in movies in Mexico. You want to sit next to some random bitch you've never even talked to for two hours in a dark room and keep your hands to yourself?

Go back in time two years, order Temple of Jawnz leather jacket. Wait until now to receive jacket.

Go to Uniqlo right now, buy cheap oxford-cloth, button-down collar (OCBD) shirts in white, pale blue, and perhaps pink.

Wear ToJ leather jacket with Uniqlo OCBD, nice pair of jeans and new boots. Win.

Beatelguse or whatever, you're using tinder wrong. Use tinder to fuck bitches, that's it.

Prices were not as low as expected and supply chain issues meant empty shelves at times.

People just hiked up their sweat pants and returned to Walmart
http://www.theonion.com/articles/walmart-shoppers-mocked-by-target-shopper,7102/
OKLAHOMA CITY—Local shopper Craig Klein took a moment to mock a group of patrons in the parking lot of a local Wal-Mart during his drive Thursday to the Target on the other side of the highway. "Guess it's time for Cooter and Horlene to stock up on turlit paper and Cheez Doodles," Klein scoffed on his way to purchase affordable, designer-inspired bathroom supplies and a family-size bag of pita chips. "They sure don't look like they're buying any soap, I'll tell you that much. Oh, man, that is just sad." Shortly after parking at his destination, Klein was himself the focus of a raised eyebrow from a Volvo driver on her way to Crate and Barrel.

Ok, if they suggested it, just run with it. I don't really know how bitches are in Mexico so I can't give definitive advice. If it goes well, take her to a bar for a drink.

The situation dictates the clothes. There's no sense in telling you to wear a suit and tie or a sportcoat if you're going to go to the damn Starbucks. For coffee, I'd say a polo or one of your new henleys, jeans, and your new boots. You can field test it with a pic if you want and we'll tell you how it looks.

BTW - a movie for a Tinder date is a horrible idea unless people fuck in movies in Mexico. You want to sit next to some random bitch you've never even talked to for two hours in a dark room and keep your hands to yourself?

Nice, will wear that.

Re Movies: some do. Buy tickets for a movie everybody have seen, empty room, find a spot where there's no one around and enjoy. Hahahaha.

Beatelguse or whatever, you're using tinder wrong. Use tinder to fuck bitches, that's it.

As I said, they kinda use it differently around here. All of my matches have complained about some guys do want to try to use it to get laid. So maybe if I use a different strategy I still end up smashing them. :)

Go back in time two years, order Temple of Jawnz leather jacket. Wait until now to receive jacket.

Go to Uniqlo right now, buy cheap oxford-cloth, button-down collar (OCBD) shirts in white, pale blue, and perhaps pink.

Wear ToJ leather jacket with Uniqlo OCBD, nice pair of jeans and new boots. Win.

We don't have Uniqlo around here.

They make nice stuff for golf too, right? Adam Scott is his ambassador I'd i don't remember bad.

Tonight, I am that guy; wife and daughter out of town, so I am sitting at a table alone in an Italian diner that I've come to enjoy.

I refuse to be shamed into eating at home alone

Also, the last three songs in this place have been "Just Another Day in Paradise" by Phil Collins, "Separate Ways" by Asia, and then a Journey song that escapes me at the moment. Diggin it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom