All The Reasons Why Florida Is #1

y u taggin 5 peeps yo?
Anyway, Harvey Falcon says Gawker is teh ghey, but thanks for the dug info. I saved fermenting myself a batch of jenkem by reading that.

Thanks, Medicaid.
I think kids get another round of teeth at some point.

When the poors come in the smart Pediatric dentist extracts many teeth. He or she knows they will eventually rot! Doing a favour for the poors & and being misunderstood.

What a sack of shit. Those lower front teeth rarely rot and extracting them - even one - is the rarest of the rare.

Otherwise, dentists choke patients, especially children, all the time. It is all about job satisfaction

That's what you get on big weekends - bouncers who really aren't seasoned and beat people up at the drop of a hat. I was in a place in the Keys that turned like that once.

I want to be a cat, so I can just laze around in the sun doing nothing all day while being fed and groomed by my adoring owners.

I could say something rude about the "original" Australians; I'd just change "adoring owners" to Government but I don't want to disappoint Chorn, who believes I've progressed as a human.

I could say something rude about the "original" Australians; I'd just change "adoring owners" to Government but I don't want to disappoint Chorn, who believes I've progressed as a human.

Identification is the new reality. Go ahead and call them out, the PC police will protect you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom