All The Reasons Why Florida Is #1

And Candi's been getting after it with her personal trainer, a former Gators wide receiver. Should get pretty juicy.

(Or they'll reconcile and we're just a bunch of pathetic vultures)

Remember how I said that writer bias is exposed in the last sentence?

WTF SJW journo? This is why people want to home-school, lest they be exposed to this type of crap.

It is a blog which is naturally skewed towards the blogger's POV. She probably got free vaccine for shilling

Don't lose sight of the forest for the trees. The kidnapping, vaccine-scared, black history avoiding child-mom is the dumbfuck here

I disagree. She is a heroine saving her child's life. Jezebel is a whore factory aimed at social dissolution. They have many editors, but indeed this writer was merely a contributor.
How to Reach Jezebel

I disagree. She is a heroine saving her child's life. Jezebel is a whore factory aimed at social dissolution. They have many editors, but indeed this writer was merely a contributor.
How to Reach Jezebel

I don't understand the first part but I did recognize whore so I will agree with you

But no heroine. Dumbass poor, head-in-the-sand child-mom preparing her child for the welfare rolls

She's saving tax dollars wasted at the government brainwashing schools. Even more so once the vaccination makes the child autistic.

I've actually been to all of those schools (not as a student, although I know people who went to some). The parents turned those into failure factories. Once busing stopped, the end was near for those schools.
Come on. They were all poor areas to begin with before the school board let them go to shit, yet the grades were all average. All the good people moved away, sure, but you're telling me that all the replacements are complete and total imbeciles?

How to Reach Jezebel

The media programmed enough people to vote for mandatory vaccinations, no religious exemptions anymore, in California for all children not home-schooled.

Come on. They were all poor areas to begin with before the school board let them go to shit, yet the grades were all average. All the good people moved away, sure, but you're telling me that all the replacements are complete and total imbeciles?

Did you attend public schools in the hood? Once you get a certain percentage of cretins in a classroom, the other kids are fucked no matter how good their parents are. These schools are in parts of St. Pete where white people (well, at least me) get bottles chucked at their car in broad daylight (multiple times). I attended the nicest black church in St. Pete for a year. Two people in our congregation were shot and killed during that time, in two different incidents. The worst thing was the complete lack of outrage.

Pinellas County has three things that continue to fuck it over in the race department - a history of rigid segregation, a complete lack of a black middle class (most black folks came down to work in hospitality and tourism), and a gleefully race-baiting newspaper.

Did you attend public schools in the hood?
Yes
Once you get a certain percentage of cretins in a classroom, the other kids are fucked no matter how good their parents are.
Completely agreed. But there are ways to mitigate things like this. Not to mention, even if one class was full of bums, your entire school wouldn't be full of bums, enough that it would sink you from a C to an F in 5 years. That's a lot of bum children. Statistically, probably unlikely that across 5 sample sizes the exact thing happened at each and every school.

Yes

Completely agreed. But there are ways to mitigate things like this. Not to mention, even if one class was full of bums, your entire school wouldn't be full of bums, enough that it would sink you from a C to an F in 5 years. That's a lot of bum children. Statistically, probably unlikely that across 5 sample sizes the exact thing happened at each and every school.

Pull up a demographic map of St. Petersburg. It's exactly what happened.

Gruesome details emerge in murder of Homestead Job Corps student

Cops: Teens' Brutal Machete Slaughter in Woods Ended With Sex Near Body

1394315295378220691.png

In late June, three Florida teenagers and a 20-year-old allegedly led a classmate to the woods near their school, where they hacked him to death with a machete—until his “face caved in”—and buried him in a shallow grave. One of the teens and the 20-year-old then had sex to celebrate, according to Miami-Dade police, before returning to the school.

The Miami Herald reports that three students from Homestead Job Corps—Kaheem Arbelo, 20, Jonathan Lucas, 18, and Christian Colon, 19—have confessed to the gruesome murder, while a fourth, Desiray Strickland, 18, has been arrested.

According to police, on the night of June 28, the four suspects lured 17-year-old Jose Amaya Guardado into the woods, where the day before they’d dug a grave. After savagely beating Guardado, they forced him into the grave. From the Herald:

“The victim made one last attempt to fight off the attackers,” the detective wrote, “at which time, [Arbelo] struck the victim with the machete several more times until the victim’s face caved in.”

The group buried Jose, then wiped blood off a nearby fence before burning the dead teen’s belongings and their own clothes. “They also got rid of the machete and the shovel,” [Miami-Dade Detective Juan] Segovia wrote.

Following Guarado’s burial, the New York Post reports that Strickland allegedly “complained that she had missed the first series of machete strikes because she had walked away for a few minutes to urinate in the woods.”

Arbelo, an alleged drug dealer at the school who police say orchestrated the murder, and Strickland then had sex in the woods near the body, according to police reports.

Lucas, Arbelo, and Colon were arrested last week and have all reportedly confessed on video. Strickland was arrested yesterday and has so far been uncooperative, allegedly head-butting an officer and carving “MPD Go to Hell” on a table. A fifth arrest is expected soon, according to police.

Gruesome details emerge in murder of Homestead Job Corps student

Cops: Teens' Brutal Machete Slaughter in Woods Ended With Sex Near Body

1394315295378220691.png

In late June, three Florida teenagers and a 20-year-old allegedly led a classmate to the woods near their school, where they hacked him to death with a machete—until his “face caved in”—and buried him in a shallow grave. One of the teens and the 20-year-old then had sex to celebrate, according to Miami-Dade police, before returning to the school.

The Miami Herald reports that three students from Homestead Job Corps—Kaheem Arbelo, 20, Jonathan Lucas, 18, and Christian Colon, 19—have confessed to the gruesome murder, while a fourth, Desiray Strickland, 18, has been arrested.

According to police, on the night of June 28, the four suspects lured 17-year-old Jose Amaya Guardado into the woods, where the day before they’d dug a grave. After savagely beating Guardado, they forced him into the grave. From the Herald:

“The victim made one last attempt to fight off the attackers,” the detective wrote, “at which time, [Arbelo] struck the victim with the machete several more times until the victim’s face caved in.”

The group buried Jose, then wiped blood off a nearby fence before burning the dead teen’s belongings and their own clothes. “They also got rid of the machete and the shovel,” [Miami-Dade Detective Juan] Segovia wrote.

Following Guarado’s burial, the New York Post reports that Strickland allegedly “complained that she had missed the first series of machete strikes because she had walked away for a few minutes to urinate in the woods.”

Arbelo, an alleged drug dealer at the school who police say orchestrated the murder, and Strickland then had sex in the woods near the body, according to police reports.

Lucas, Arbelo, and Colon were arrested last week and have all reportedly confessed on video. Strickland was arrested yesterday and has so far been uncooperative, allegedly head-butting an officer and carving “MPD Go to Hell” on a table. A fifth arrest is expected soon, according to police.

Those damn Jewish kids at it again.

Florida really is astonishing. I mean in all seriousness, has anyone studied why it's so fucked up?

It's the third largest state. It's cheap and romanticized by Jimmy Buffett and others, so the midwest's and northeast's detritus tends to drift down here. It's very diverse, with a high population of citizens born outside the US. Finally, it's state government is minimal (20% lower per-capita cost than the 49th cheapest state government, Arizona).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom