Roe vs. Wade Overturned By The Supreme Court. No more abobo's in religious land.

Seriously, as a race, we don't deserve to carry on living. Aliens should come over and just nuke us to oblivion.
Another option is for schools to put religious texts under the same microscope as other books, and have them taught by history teachers and not as religious education.

1656849954710.png

What's obviously missing from the debate over bodily autonomy, which when it comes to vaccines is also hypocritically absent, is when this thing, foetus becomes a human life and has rights too. A right for life i.e. viable for life outside of the body. Or does a baby have no rights up until and perhaps beyond the moment of birth?

What's obviously missing from the debate over bodily autonomy, which when it comes to vaccines is also hypocritically absent, is when this thing, foetus becomes a human life and has rights too. A right for life i.e. viable for life outside of the body. Or does a baby have no rights up until and perhaps beyond the moment of birth?

Lol. That is exactly what Roe v Wade codified.

They did have the position that it should be ''safe, legal and rare.'' Which I thoroughly agree and concur with. Abortion is not contraception. When they pump the woman up with hormones a couple of days before they vacuum the foetus out, it's not an emancipating act or process.

Some of the responses from European politicians as well, countries where they have stricter abortion laws than the USA. What's that about?

They did have the position that it should be ''safe, legal and rare.''
the defacto republicans did yes.

Which I thoroughly agree and concur with
i can't imagine why

When they pump the woman up with hormones a couple of days before they vacuum the foetus out, it's not an emancipating act or process.
are you high on meth?

Some of the responses from European politicians as well, countries where they have stricter abortion laws than the USA. What's that about?
i don't know what you're asking here.

Calm down our kid...

France has limits on abortion at 14 weeks. That's less than many States. So it's rather hypocritical of Macron with comments as his nation has more restrictive access to abortion.

In the UK the law on abortion is set by the individual nations. Again that makes soon to be gone Boris, rather hypocritical.

As for the abortion procedure itself, it isn't a right of passage, or pleasant. And in some cases, it does involve pumping the woman up with hormones and something very akin to a vacuum head.

13DF13E5-B771-4860-9A21-C727DABBC6FC.jpeg

I don’t know anywhere in Europe you can get a bounty for turning in your neighbor who drove their pregnant daughter out of state to dget an abortion after being raped.

I do have first hand knowledge as my missus had to have an abortion as the twins she was carrying had to be aborted because they were all very wrong in there. And it's not a rite of passage, it's not a glorious act of body autonomy, it's very, very sad with a procedure as I described it.

I do have first hand knowledge as my missus had to have an abortion as the twins she was carrying had to be aborted because they were all very wrong in there.

That’s secondhand knowledge. I’m glad your wife is ok and that she lived somewhere that respected her body autonomy.

And it's not a rite of passage, it's not a glorious act of body autonomy, it's very, very sad with a procedure as I described it.

Yep, you totally slayed that straw man.

Meanwhile…

Roe was based on the 14th Amendment, but 2.0 could look to 13:

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opini...court-strategy-based-13th-amendment-rcna36309

who could have possibly foreseen this???

i'm sure Pimpernel Smith Pimpernel Smith is very closely following the case of the 10 year old Indiana girl who was raped and had to cross state lines to get an abortion.

The point is, she got one. Appreciate the individual States are large and one might have to undergo geographical dislocation to get one, but the current situation in your nation is not a blanket ban on abortion as your MSM and our media here has portrayed it.

My position has been clear: I am against late term abortion for other than medical reasons and abortion as a rite of passage/alternative to effective contraception is a horrid and unethical way to market it to young women. That's my personal opinion.

The point is, she got one.
is it, really? is that really the point here of the struggle this 10 year old rape victim went through?

Appreciate the individual States are large and one might have to undergo geographical dislocation to get one
ah we've moved on to appreciation.

but the current situation in your nation is not a blanket ban on abortion as your MSM and our media here has portrayed it.
of course not a blanket ban. more of a bath towel sized ban.

My position has been clear: I am against late term abortion for other than medical reasons and abortion as a rite of passage/alternative to effective contraception is a horrid and unethical way to market it to young women. That's my personal opinion.
you opinion in this case certainly seems to paint a wildly different opinion.

The point is, she got one. Appreciate the individual States are large and one might have to undergo geographical dislocation to get one, but the current situation in your nation is not a blanket ban on abortion as your MSM and our media here has portrayed it.

596093A4-EA71-4CA8-B5D8-6C8385AA4BE5.jpeg

Is this sarcasm?

No. I don't know why judges and bureaucrats need to be celebrities and lightning rods on certain issues. Aren't they part of the machinery to keep the government and state running...preferably in the background?

Sure, we shouldn’t be having local referendums on universal rights and freedoms but this is going to scare the shit of out of the GOP.

Even in the reddest of states, majorities support body autonomy. It’s a loosing issue outside the fundi base

It’s also an issue that will drive people to the polls. Hold a referendum on Election Day and the Dems will get a carry-on bump in votes from people showing up to vote against the e anti choice crowd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom