SartodiNapoli's Farewell OR How the Jews & Homosexuals Ruined Me

This departure will be bigger than Mr. Moo quitting

Since he is responsible for bringing 99% of the members here that means everyone is going to follow him to the Purse Forum

This departure will be bigger than Mr. Moo quitting

Since he is responsible for bringing 99% of the members here that means everyone is going to follow him to the Purse Forum

Ciao ciao.

Can't say it was a pleasure to be here.

I unlog.

So long you trolls.

Tired of this crap of degenerates.

Ciao ciao.

I unlog.

So long you trolls.

please dont leave us hanging like this you drama queen. at least give us the answer to the question that kept us all checking back here

does your post mean you are out of the closet

for the rest all the best with your shirt and tie business. im sure i speak on behalf of this whole forum (all five of us) that we hope it will be successfull eventually

Ciao ciao.

I unlog.

So long you trolls.

2nm13011.gif

Ciao ciao.

I unlog.

So long you trolls.

Sarto, you annot quit until we achieved the Final Victory over the homos, trannys, degenerates, commies and untermenschen of the world. Sieg Heil.

The hypocrites are slandering
The sacred Halls of Truth
Ancient nobles showering
Their bitterness on youth
Can't we find the minds that made us strong?
Can't we learn to feel what's right
And what's wrong?
What's wrong?

Don't go, Sarto. This forum needs you. Without you it will end up being overrun by shills, tackys, unmen and degenerates, just like SF.

Is a sentence from Leon Degrelle https://eccechristianus.wordpress.com/2015/06/27/la-vida-recta-leon-degrelle
A pseudo-nazi from Belgium. The whole poem is after the link.

Basically something straight went inside of Sarto's body and that hurt him. Probably he is standing up reading this as he can't sit down. Too much drama and pain.

Now that he is gone can we post back his pictures? The one in the scarycrow position and the one showing his aryan face?

Now that he is gone can we post back his pictures? The one in the scarycrow position and the one showing his aryan face?

You mean The Messias® can be identified? Is he as beautiful as he says he is? Does he match all the vital criteria?
Hard as Krupp steel
tough as leather
fast like a greyhound

Sartodi Napoli Sartodi Napoli can now spend more time to work on his shirts and ties, so they will be even more awesomer and beautifulerer.
If this will be the result of his parting I'm sure we will gladly endure a time of mourning. Our tears shall eventually dry and happiness will return, for there is even more beauty in this world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom