Sartodinapoli's iGent Dictionary

T4 IS A DECENT FAIR NEAT PROPER STRAIGHT TIDY PRIM DECENT ORTHODOX MAN NOT A GAY AND HE STICKS TO ALL RULES WHICH SEPERATES A REAL MAN FROM SHILLY TACKYS

I do hear he enjoys eating a human liver together with MFDoom now and then.

And he knows a disturbing lot about trannies.

Well, he's surely mental, but he's no troll. I'd vouch for him any day.

This medicine is what he should take. Can you imagine for what disorder is prescribed?

28us7ec.jpg

Symbton seems to be evidence of a disorder or dissease or maybe a degenerate

Gheytleman seems to be a blend of ghey and gentleman, implying that a well-dressed man or one with an outward appearance of gentility or wealth is in fact a perverted homosexual recumite. Likely a ranking below arstocrat.

Profanator seems to be one espousing either immoral/unholy antiapostolicism or tacky untailoring and effiminate dandyism

Last edited:
Does maiden mean something special or is that just a seamstress?
I am also curious about this. Is there an implication of marital status, age, or appearance?
One from Normandy? I think lumpenproletariat is from Marx and is what Paul Fussell abbreviates to prole. It may be a diametric opposite to an arstocrat?

Last edited:
Shit has invaded my Facebook. Also, I'm not the grizzly bear in this photo (or chick for that matter).

FireShot Screen Capture #075 - 'Facebook' - www_facebook_com__ref=home.jpg

Why does your Facebook have comments in Spanish, where are you from?

I have noticed usage of protocole and preveal today, as well as amerekan and demount.
Can someone explain this High Tailoring thing?

Last edited:
You can add another word, Marcodaspamma., narcissist troll who sells himself as a higher burgueoise neapolitan, but once he posted a pic of his room, he was worst than my shared room flat there with Erasmus students on the worst pakistani downtown area on buildings done a ruin.

He also said he was invited to the Royal Ascott in London,( where the Royal Family and the elite of the world goes, the party with those horrid women hats, you know) but he is a spammer who gets freebies by spamming amerekans and asians his medium to low range tailors, and do not like any real pro demount his facts. And even by that way, his shirtmakers do not deliver to clients.

He knows a shit about shirts, but sells himself as an expert, this is same as bloggers or the arstocrat and craptom, same vice, same shill, same criminal behaviour.

He acts same as neapolitan street fruit sellers, you buy 1 kilo, the weight shows 700 grams instead, but they are happy to try to scam you in your face. Sometimes you argue and get 1 kilo, but then at home, the extra fruits are rotten and you have to waste them. Happened to me almost daily.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/423292/rubinacci-shirts-in-london-udeshi/30

Last edited:
Barcelona tailoring, all fake;

http://www.styleforum.net/t/200187/tailor4less-avoid-at-all-costs/15#post_7398557

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyza

DO NOT BUY FROM TAYLOR4LESS

###############################

The company is in China and their product is not to a European or US standard.

The Domain is registered to a fake address that does not exist,

They have a fake customer sales telephone number

The payment via paypal makes it looks like a legitimate german company (gmbh) which it is not.

Online reviews are faked.

They use european names in email

The suit I received is too small and all they offer is a refund for alterations as they operate a no refunds policy.

I ordered an Italian Wool Suit and I got a rag from China .

Under our laws they have to refund.

I am at a loss as to how Paypal can verfiy these kinds of business.

Again for the record DO NOT BUY FROM TAYLOR4LESS.COM

Their answer; jajajajajjaaaa
  • We are a Swiss based company. We have our tailoring and logistic centre in Shanghai and our Marketing and Operations centre in Barcelona.

Barcelona tailoring, all fake;

http://www.styleforum.net/t/200187/tailor4less-avoid-at-all-costs/15#post_7398557

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyza

DO NOT BUY FROM TAYLOR4LESS

###############################

The company is in China and their product is not to a European or US standard.

The Domain is registered to a fake address that does not exist,

They have a fake customer sales telephone number

The payment via paypal makes it looks like a legitimate german company (gmbh) which it is not.

Online reviews are faked.

They use european names in email

The suit I received is too small and all they offer is a refund for alterations as they operate a no refunds policy.

I ordered an Italian Wool Suit and I got a rag from China .

Under our laws they have to refund.

I am at a loss as to how Paypal can verfiy these kinds of business.

Again for the record DO NOT BUY FROM TAYLOR4LESS.COM

Their answer; jajajajajjaaaa
  • We are a Swiss based company. We have our tailoring and logistic centre in Shanghai and our Marketing and Operations centre in Barcelona.
Are you Zyza?

Again Marcodaspamma, This is perhaps and seriously, the most deep case of Narcissistic disorder with projection symbtons, he recommends a mental clinic to another ( me) while he is the deepest case of Narcissistic disorder i have ever handled. He opens threads to say, " how much do i know about fabrics" while he is buying defective thirds, sold as premium fabrics, rebranded fake Rivas from a crook etc.

, there is a clinic in Naples very famous that you should visit, Villa Angela is the name. All the above prove you are seriously f... Up in the head.

I have nothing to demonstrate to you or explain to you and I pity anyone that get involved with you.

Villa Angela is the name, visit them, they may fix you

ME:

1 minute ago

Once you can´t deny all my exposed facts, then comes again the personal attacks, as humildty to reckon your mistakes does not exist, nothing new, narcissistic behaviour as i said. And as a prove, paradoxically recommends a clinic to others, again that is called " projection", to project on others what he has. What i said, poor soul who needs prayers .

May Padre Pio be with you.

I was several years ago when i said you this, it seems i might be a good psychologist, with the help of God, and to help people as this poster;

SubtypeDescriptionPersonality Traits
Unprincipled narcissistIncluding antisocial features. A charlatanwho is a fraudulent, exploitative, deceptive, and unscrupulous individualDeficient conscience; unscrupulous, amoral, disloyal, fraudulent, deceptive, arrogant, exploitive; a con man and charlatan; dominating, contemptuous, vindictive.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder[1] in which a person is excessively preoccupied with personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity, mentally unable to see the destructive damage they are causing to themselves and to others in the process. It is estimated that this condition affects one percent of the population.[2][3] First formulated in 1968, NPD was historically called megalomania, and is a form of severe egocentrism.[4]

Symptoms[edit]
People who are diagnosed with a narcissistic personality disorder are characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance. They have a sense of entitlement and demonstrate grandiosity in their beliefs and behavior. They have a strong need for admiration, but lack feelings of empathy.[5]

Symptoms of this disorder, as defined by the DSM-IV-TR, include:[1]

• Expects to be recognized as superior and special, without superior accomplishments
  • Expects constant attention, admiration and positive reinforcement from others
  • Envies others and believes others envy him/her
  • Is preoccupied with thoughts and fantasies of great success, enormous attractiveness, power, intelligence
  • Lacks the ability to empathize with the feelings or desires of others
  • Is arrogant in attitudes and behavior
  • Has expectations of special treatment that are unrealistic
Other symptoms in addition to the ones defined by DSM-IV-TR include: Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends, has trouble keeping healthy relationships with others, easily hurt or rejected, appears unemotional, and exaggerating special achievements and talents, setting unrealistic goals for himself/herself.[6]

Narcissistic Personality Disorder is characterized by an over-inflated sense of self-importance, as well as dramatic, emotional behavior that is in the same category as antisocial and borderline personality disorders. [7]

In addition to these symptoms, the person may display arrogance, show superiority, and seek power.[8] The symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder can be similar to the traits of individuals with strong self-esteem and confidence; differentiation occurs when the underlying psychological structures of these traits are considered pathological. Narcissists have such an elevated sense of self-worth that they value themselves as inherently better than others, when in reality they have a fragile self-esteem, cannot handle criticism, and often try to compensate for this inner fragility by belittling or disparaging others in an attempt to validate their own self-worth. Comments and criticisms about others are vicious from sufferers of NPD, in an attempt to boost their own poor self-esteem.[9]

demount, as best I can tell, means something like knocking off a pedestal, dethroning, delegitimizing, or rebuking.

demount, as best I can tell, means something like knocking off a pedestal, dethroning, delegitimizing, or rebuking.

Unmask the lies.

shit, the dictionary says dimantle, i was using badly another word, jajaja

Principal Translations
desmontar
vtr(separar las piezas)dismantle, disassemble vtr
(separate pieces)take [sth] apart vtr + adv
(motor)strip down vtr phrasal sep
Desmontó la cuna para poder guardarla.
He dismantled (or: disassembled) the cradle to store it.
He took the cradle apart to store it.

Quite true. Upon demounting the Missus last night, she looked at me and said "it is clear to me you suffer from deep narcissism as you fail to look into my eyes when we make love."

I said, "don't be such a tacky, do we not burn like a tire on a riot on Napoli?"

I am now sleeping in the barn.

I think I'll have to start citing the first known spotting of new words, like so.
unkowledge
presumably a state of ignorance and unlearning.
ex. That tacky has not studied high tailoring, and his unkowledge is displayed in the unshirts he makes.

New words yet undefined:

despectively

overtroll

ridiculise

Last edited:
ey thanks for the lessons. please correct if needed.

realice : reach to know, mostly dissapoint.

despective: talking negative, bashing.

ridiculise, humillate?

overtroll: to pull the leg of an idiot, on this case marcodaspamma.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom