Sartodinapoli's iGent Dictionary

"High tailoring", liberal translation of Italian "Alta sartoria". The ultimate opposite to "untailoring".
Highest level of tailoring on this planet. Impossible to be performed by those who sold out to tacky bloggers.

High Tailoring - liberal translation of Italian "Alta sartoria". The ultimate opposite to "untailoring". Highest level of tailoring on this planet. Impossible to be performed by those who sold out to tacky bloggers

iGent iPhoto - Sartodinapoli's preferred application to edit photos of his ties. The iGent prefix likely describes the odd zooming effect of iPhoto's straightening tool, a clear profanation of classic photography editing.

Asstroll - a derisive term used to demount anyone who dares to take an alternative viewpoint

I believe this is a combination of desecrate and discredit. The first known use refers to the besmirching of the sacred credentials of Kiton.

Desacreditate - a combination of desecrate and discredit. example: note how he also tried to desacreditate Kiton, sure a true asstroll and ignorant

note the proper use of Asstroll in the statement

Descredit - a derivative form of desacreditate as well as an alternative form of discredit. example: .....that only to try to descredit me, on his deep ignorance

Deep ignorance - truly profound lack of knowledge of how good the good tailors are and how bad the untailors are

I wonder what the ranking is for: tacky, ghey tacky, rectumite, corned sissy, asstroll and so on.
Also, would a Spanish asstroll (for example, other degenerates available) be worse than an Italian or American one?

Spanish AssTroll™ - the absolute lowest form of troll in the troll/tacky universe. By convention, this universe is populated by a hierarchy off degenerates (in ascending order of disgustingness)*:

Tacky
Ghey Tacky
Rectumite
Corned sissy
Asstroll (any minority)
Spanish AssTroll™

*note - Murrockean drug dealers and bad cheese sellers can fit anywhere in the hierarchy depending on their (1) level of gheyness (2) level of devotion to Spanish badspoke and (3) no nasal bones for being cokeheads

Ridiculise - To humiliate or otherwise demount someone. Usually the ridiculising is directed towards individuals or groups characterized as:

Tacky
Ghey Tacky
Rectumite
Corned sissy
Asstroll (any minority)
Spanish AssTroll™

*note - Murrockean drug dealers and bad cheese sellers can fit anywhere in the hierarchy depending on their (1) level of gheyness (2) level of devotion to Spanish badspoke and (3) no nasal bones for being cokeheads

example: the crusader in the name of the Master did ridiculise the corned sissy who shilled the Spanish badspoke and to did give a half-slap forever giving spinal damage to the deserving asstroll.

Half Slap - what a shill blogger will receive if he asks for free products from reputable Neapolitan craftsman and as are sissys and can get spinal damage forever.

I am a bit worried about this, since I leveled up from being a mere hater to asstroll™ and I ask myself what impact it would have on me, were I to receive one. There are following scenarios:

1. My increased level of degeneration and profanation weakens my spine even further, hence fatal damage caused by the half slap™.
2. My increased level of degeneration and profanation creates a protective force field around me (the so called DegProf Shield ®), making the half slap™ either less or even totally ineffective.
3. My increased level of degeneration and profanation does generate a force field but also causes maximum disgust to the giver of the half slap™ and brings that back to it's former impact.

Regarding point 3: Would that technically still be a half slap™, or more of a three quarter or even a full slap? Yet, from a marketing point of view, I find it easier to just add a preposition like super, hyper or ultra, as to keep the brand name intact.
This would also allow the reputable Neapolitan craftsmen to give an estimation regarding the danger a shill blogger asstroll™ is facing when he or she asks for free products.

I am a bit worried about this, since I leveled up from being a mere hater to asstroll™ and I ask myself what impact it would have on me, were I to receive one. There are following scenarios:

1. My increased level of degeneration and profanation weakens my spine even further, hence fatal damage caused by the half slap™.
2. My increased level of degeneration and profanation creates a protective force field around me (the so called DegProf Shield ®), making the half slap™ either less or even totally ineffective.
3. My increased level of degeneration and profanation does generate a force field but also causes maximum disgust to the giver of the half slap™ and brings that back to it's former impact.

Regarding point 3: Would that technically still be a half slap™, or more of a three quarter or even a full slap? Yet, from a marketing point of view, I find it easier to just add a preposition like super, hyper or ultra, as to keep the brand name intact.
This would also allow the reputable Neapolitan craftsmen to give an estimation regarding the danger a shill blogger asstroll™ is facing when he or she asks for free products.

Quite simple. Refrain from your tacky predisposition to ask for free clothing you shill.

Quite simple. Refrain from your tacky predisposition to ask for free clothing you shill.

If I actually was in the shilling trade I could easily stick with the usual untailors, unshirtmakers and unshoemakers...
Luckily, I'm not and I have no intention to change that.

Did we have "ace poker"? I guess there's a typo in it.

If I actually was in the shilling trade I could easily stick with the usual untailors, unshirtmakers and unshoemakers...
Luckily, I'm not and I have no intention to change that.

Did we have "ace poker"? I guess there's a typo in it.

then no fear of teh spinal injuries. carry on.

he is a socially dangerous goblin who needs a half slap in addition to demounting as his deep ignorance is astounding. His despective posts demonstrate he is a histrionic, narcissist, corned sissy. most likely a member of a ghey Spanish rectumite forum.

Wow, an ace poker of degenerate people.

My guess is it actually means "ass poker" (given his fixation on a man's rear end), so we are sort of back to ghey tacky, rectumite or asstroll™. But as usual, one can't be sure.

My guess is it actually means "ass poker" (given his fixation on a man's rear end), so we are sort of back to ghey tacky, rectumite or asstroll™. But as usual, one can't be sure.

could be referring to a winning poker hand of degenerates too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom