SartodiNapoli's Shirt, Tie & Pocket Square Company

No opinions?
The centered pattern claim is a major plus as I'm OCD enough to get bothered by off-center stuff. Some of the rolled edges seem much tighter than a certain high-priced igent darling. What exactly are the items on the bottom of the first pic with the five rolled edges visible?

The centered pattern claim is a major plus as I'm OCD enough to get bothered by off-center stuff. Some of the rolled edges seem much tighter than a certain high-priced igent darling. What exactly are the items on the bottom of the first pic with the five rolled edges visible?

Those are 5 ties on the make whete i show the upgraded small roll on the small and wide tie blades.

Some of the rolled edges seem much tighter than a certain high-priced igent darling.
If we're talking Gianni Cerrutti, then a big +1
53tjx0.jpg

I really don't know much about this sort of thing, but this looks good.
3483tpt.jpg

So you're not trying to make a business out if it?
To finance part of my high tailoring studies, not to commsion tacky suits as other.

love the PKL answer of today. Thirst for life. Gianni has two ignored scammeds on the same page. Could any pm to invite them here?

The ties look beautiful. I especi ally like the bright colors you're using. The website is a mess though. You have to have someone over there take a look at it. You could do with some more pictures and more information on who's making them and where. Think the exact opposite of Passaggio.
  1. but the ties are cutted by me and some finished by Borrelli crew. No mystery

I am on a lot of forums. A lumpen awful spanish one of degenerates asked for my help and as my orthodox classic style was not for those Pitti weirdos. Banned me. losers.

Thanks for the compliments, upgrading everyday.

Contrast ones have triple handwork as the contrast has been attached as well by hand from other fabrics.

All done by myself, PM ME.

NO MACHINE USED

More stuff, SUMMER COLOURS
wub.png

15wdmdk.jpg

bd5ra.jpg

35a7s7c.jpg

smampx.jpg

j58abr.jpg

33f9a1d.jpg

2i6i74k.jpg

2lst91c.jpg

2qxumbm.jpg

2l8bssw.jpg

9zlr7q.jpg

Rambo probably would love it if the Classified section saw a little more action.

They do look great. A few appear translucent, see-through. Is that just photography or are they that sheer? Most appear to be linen. Any exceptions?

All are the best italian linen, i selected this slubby linens over a lots of brands, incluiding over poor but overrated Thomas Mason. Yes i would like to sell them and do more, i can do whatever combination, here my shades of blues, some Riva and Bonfanti inclosed;

Each contrast pochette takes me half a day to do, and sometimes even more.

6ql5l2.jpg

2ivya9.jpg

11akf28.jpg

Last edited:
Alright, if you'd like to sell them, I can either move this to the classifieds section and you can add in the information, or you can start a post there detailing all the pricing and shipping information.

I failed on multiquote.

Almost all are solids so no ink jet, the dots etc, I do not know, i guess not as the printed linen comes from a top shirting mill and was developed for shirts so on this large production ink jet is a lost of money.

No Affiliate seller, perhaps only seller if Rambo allows me?:fap:

You can move them to For Sale if you want, i didn´t find the section so i thought didn´t exist and opened this, sorry.

Price on solids monocolor with no contrast is 30 euros, selling TO PROMOTE ME for 20 euros at this time.

Contrast, selling for 40, ON PROMOTION FOR 30euros ONLY ( that gives me an hour labour of slave actually, but all arthisans are:thinkingtroll:).

Paypal with 45 days of ANTIFRAUD, Ships from old Europe, also do bespoke ties on wool,cashmere,donegal, jaquard italian silk, printed english ( a few only) etc
Thank you

Let me ask the peoples how they want to handle the posting. As far as I'm concerned you can sell whatever the fuck you want. Nude photos, ball hair shavings, etc., I don't give a shit. So long as we figure out a way to keep it from creeping into the discussion territory.

To save the other non-metric peeps from converting, that's pretty much 13" x 13" which I find to be a good size.

Let me ask the peoples how they want to handle the posting. As far as I'm concerned you can sell whatever the fuck you want. Nude photos, ball hair shavings, etc., I don't give a shit. So long as we figure out a way to keep it from creeping into the discussion territory.
How about belly button fluff?

These look nice. I was about to put in an order for Kent Wang ones upon my next pay cheque - now you have me thinking.

You are assured of a heterosexually male and proudly Italian pocket square. It may hate your other pocket squares and call them shoddy and be suspicious of their sexual proclivities, but so what?

A talking pocket square that says TACKY. This sounds like an excellent idea for a Kickstarter campaign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom