Thruth

Big Winter Daddy
Remember Seamless? You know, silent partner of a haberdashery in the American Midwest? Lover of Tom Ford & huge lapels? Tacky ties? Horrid spelling?

Well we can now add: banned for being a lying cocksucker.

What did he lie about you ask? Maybe everything, don't really know.

But what we do know is that he was not a partner, silent or otherwise, of the haberdashery in question.

Remember the annoying customer he would always post about? The one that would come into the shop for hours on end and bother everyone, rarely buying anything?

Well it turns out that is what Seamless was: an annoying customer of the shop who hung around all day annoying the staff.

Then he came to DW and pretended to be the silent partner.

The Tom Ford suit? Actually an MTM suit from the shop made to look like TF.

Did you wonder why the non-silent partner never showed up as promised? Because he did not know he had a silent partner nor a thread on DW

He did find out and Seamless tried to do damage control by asking for the Thread and posts to be deleted.

Then the real owner contacted DW and the lying cocksucker was truely exposed. Demounted if you will.

Let's let that percolate a bit shall we.

How much time do people have on their hands? And to think I'm about to open my work laptop for another 2 hours of work.

I must be in a whole other time zone.

Olo what! My illusions have been shattered! Next you will be telling me LKP LKP is not YL33T, or that Arnathor Arnathor is actually capable of original thought!

But seriously what a weirdo - wonder if he really had cancer, maybe he is a male Belle Gibson.

In hindsight this should have been a dead giveaway seamless was full of shit.

image-jpeg.13971

Olo what! My illusions have been shattered! Next you will be telling me LKP LKP is not YL33T, or that Arnathor Arnathor is actually capable of original thought!

But seriously what a weirdo - wonder if he really had cancer, maybe he is a male Belle Gibson.

In hindsight this should have been a dead giveaway seamless was full of shit.

image-jpeg.13971

Bang on. Also makes sense when he supposedly had an in-house bespoke tailor who could make a TF copy for nothing but he made excuses. Makes sense now. But maybe the old codger was going home to Jamaica

It sounds like he wanted to get caught. Perhaps he wanted to see how far it could go before the house came down on him.

I think you are giving him too much credit. He pooped his pants and was still lying even after being demounted

How much time do people have on their hands? And to think I'm about to open my work laptop for another 2 hours of work.

I must be in a whole other time zone.

You are the rare combo of the Canadian and British work ethics: work hard, drunk by noon, keep on working. Admirable

Remember Seamless? You know, silent partner of a haberdashery in the American Midwest? Lover of Tom Ford & huge lapels? Tacky ties? Horrid spelling?

Well we can now add: banned for being a lying cocksucker.

What did he lie about you ask? Maybe everything, don't really know.

Truly bizarre. Of all the things that you could pretend to be, why would you pretend to be the part-owner of a clothing store? It boggles the mind.

What you pretend to be is a product of your circumstances. Lower circumstances, lower fantasy. Billionaires might pretend to be presidential. I don't know what you have to be to pretend to be a part owner of a clothing store in middle America.

What you pretend to be is a product of your circumstances. Lower circumstances, lower fantasy. Billionaires might pretend to be presidential. I don't know what you have to be to pretend to be a part owner of a clothing store in middle America.

Alpha M as fuck wannabe

Alpha M as fuck wannabe
You forgot that tidbit - apparently Seamless told the shop owner that he was planning on going to the Alpha M Style Conference despite repeatedly bashing the shit out of that guy and his business on here.

You forgot that tidbit - apparently Seamless told the shop owner that he was planning on going to the Alpha M Style Conference despite repeatedly bashing the shit out of that guy and his business on here.

Thanks. Also, his story on SF is a bit different as he portrays himself as owner of a shirt company and a men's image consultant

wow,

that reminds me of the SF member that used to cut pictures from magazines and and said it was him. Maybe is seamless cousin?

Didn't seamless sell a pair of Loakes from his shop to a member here?

ololoooololool
this is so funny
Grand Potentate Grand Potentate LKP LKP you recall we already did the analice on 22 dec?

Yes, alarm bells were going off around the time LKP LKP was asking for nude pictures of his wife.

I began doing deep analice when he did not recognize Euro members elite bespoke status. He thought his China-made suits were better. He did not know what fabrics "his" shop used for Jamaican-bespoke nor did he have any clue about who Poole was.

wow,

that reminds me of the SF member that used to cut pictures from magazines and and said it was him. Maybe is seamless cousin?

Didn't seamless sell a pair of Loakes from his shop to a member here?

that swede? who always talked about bentleys and then (maybe) got a used cayenne with 375.000.000 km on the clock?

ololoooololool
this is so funny
Grand Potentate Grand Potentate LKP LKP you recall we already did the analice on 22 dec?

the management of this site should issue an apology to ConchitaWurst ConchitaWurst and LKP LKP . They went after this scum with top trolling and desktop research, but were locked out of the Houndstooth thread and posts were deleted. Clearly something was suspect about his behavior from the begininng but certain powers that be were either too dumb to see it or turned a blind eye to protect an industy insider / vendor, a privledge not given here thankfully to other sorry sacks of shit like DaNoodles colco @alfanought etc...

Yes, alarm bells were going off around the time LKP LKP was asking for nude pictures of his wife.

I began doing deep analice when he did not recognize Euro members elite bespoke status. He thought his China-made suits were better. He did not know what fabrics "his" shop used for Jamaican-bespoke nor did he have any clue about who Poole was.

I ASKED FOR NUDE WIFEY PICTURES AND WAS REPRIMANDED BY THE BOSS

the management of this site should issue an apology to ConchitaWurst ConchitaWurst and LKP LKP . They went after this scum with top trolling and desktop research, but were locked out of the Houndstooth thread and posts were deleted. Clearly something was suspect about his behavior from the begininng but certain powers that be were either too dumb to see it or turned a blind eye to protect an industy insider / vendor, a privledge not given here thankfully to other sorry sacks of shit like DaNoodles colco @alfanought etc...
:whee:

Yes, sometimes whistleblowers get caught up in the cyclone. Small price to pay for being TruthSeekers™

You are the rare combo of the Canadian and British work ethics: work hard, drunk by noon, keep on working. Admirable

Okay I'm going back to the other part of the forum now.

Remind me again to turn down any requests to meet forum people in real life. God knows what would happen if these types of socially dysfunctional(?) people join me for a few drinks at a bar. Wait, I don't want to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom