Shoe care in London

belinmad

Damn Tacky Big Collar Daddy
anyone has a good shoe care service here in London to recommend? I have a few pairs that need some TL&C.

tia.

Restitching the top of a EG chukkah.
I got a couple of recommendations on some of the other forums that i’m gonna try.
Not needed restitching. KG in Mornington Crescent are capable though when they reopen.

South of the river, in Vauxhall, Michaels in South Lambeth Road get good reports, though I have not used them yet.

You could take them to the EG shop and get them to do it at the factory. They restitched a shoe from a pair of Chelseas for me and they came back looking like new. Like they'd never had a foot inside them new.

You could take them to the EG shop and get them to do it at the factory. They restitched a shoe from a pair of Chelseas for me and they came back looking like new. Like they'd never had a foot inside them new.
I did actually have an EG repair done by the factory on a sale shoe a single monk. Repair is visible because the leather tore.

Not needed restitching. KG in Mornington Crescent are capable though when they reopen.

South of the river, in Vauxhall, Michaels in South Lambeth Road get good reports, though I have not used them yet.

I'll check them out, thank you.

This cood be a good idea too. didn't think of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom