Shoowoman

Kingstonian

Next step she contacts Kirby Allison who arranges a Bespoke Hanger Project Solution. This features the finest hardwoods and special strong clear glass. All put together by the world’s finest craftsmen.

The whole episode will feature in a short documentary. Once it is installed everybody relaxes with fine liquor, cigars and takeaway pizza.

Big Mummy?

Next step she contacts Kirby Allison who arranges a Bespoke Hanger Project Solution. This features the finest hardwoods and special strong clear glass. All put together by the world’s finest craftsmen.

The whole episode will feature in a short documentary. Once it is installed everybody relaxes with fine liquor, cigars and takeaway pizza.

Big Mummy?

She is a little mommy at best. Nothing impressive about amassing a hoard of sneakers, quite the opposite. I call it `sneaker heads being silly'. I wouldn't want sneaker heads in my house, NO WAY!!!

Sneakers are not even worthy of the title `shoos'.

A man will never be a Big Daddy collecting thousands of sneakers, but he can get the title of a `silly fellow' instead.

She is a little mommy at best. Nothing impressive about amassing a hoard of sneakers, quite the opposite. I call it `sneaker heads being silly'. I wouldn't want sneaker heads in my house, NO WAY!!!

A man will never be a Big Daddy collecting thousands of sneakers, but he can get the title of a `silly fellow' instead

A man will never be a Big Daddy collecting thousands of sneakers, but he can get the title of a `silly fellow' instead.
Shooey at his best.

The Shooman The Shooman , what does big daddy refer to?

This is a long story going back 18 years of forum history. We had ample conversations about this about 6 months ago.

It starts getting onto Big Daddies here:

and over the next few pages the history of BIG Daddies is discussed along with a proper definition of what a BIG Daddy is. Quite a few good pages.

Gets good here onwards for a few pages

Sounds like pyschobabble coping, needs a proper Lumpen Lumpen analysis. :p

Thanks for the link, sir!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom