Show off your new avatar

Thruth

thicker but more pliant than horsehide
Supporter
It's a nice'un. Be not ce to find a jacket length of it

Pauly Chase

Hip Dairy Farmer
Supporter
It's a picture of the Nat Sherman tobacco shop in NYC. I bought a pack of their cigarettes awhile ago at a local bar and it was one of the best cigarettes I have smoked. Smooth. aromatic, and strong, but without the horrible after taste. I have never had their cigars, but the cigarettes were definitely better than most I have had in the past.

Thruth

Supporter
It's a picture of the Nat Sherman tobacco shop in NYC. I bought a pack of their cigarettes awhile ago at a local bar and it was one of the best cigarettes I have smoked. Smooth. aromatic, and strong, but without the horrible after taste. I have never had their cigars, but the cigarettes were definitely better than most I have had in the past.
Interesting. I'll have to see if I can score some next time I'm stateside

Pauly Chase

Hip Dairy Farmer
Supporter
Before I had them, I was a huge fan of dunhill reds and davidoff blacks. I also enjoy the occasion Chinese cigarettes (zhonghua in particular). Had Lucky Strike once long time ago, and don't remember the taste.

Thruth

Supporter
Before I had them, I was a huge fan of dunhill reds and davidoff blacks. I also enjoy the occasion Chinese cigarettes (zhonghua in particular). Had Lucky Strike once long time ago, and don't remember the taste.
I used to smoke Dunhill's in South America - blues and reds, they were good. Have never liked Lucky Strike. Canadian smokes have less of the aftertaste of US smokes. Don't crackle & pop like Marboros either

Pauly Chase

Hip Dairy Farmer
Supporter
Never liked Marlboros. Winston or Camel 99s were my preferred choice before I discovered American Spirit yellows.

Thruth

Supporter
Also self explanatory how it has nothing to do with new avatars.
i know. sometimes these threads get all organic and get off track. my apologeees. sometimes i can be a real
ScreenShot2014-06-05at12.39.56PM.png

Last edited:

Russell Street

King Of The Trolls
Supporter
Religious Xmas has just begun, but secular Christmas is over, so mein new avatar is the greatest inventor in history, a man currently maligned by anti-industrialists and free-energy weirdos. Thomas Alva Edison.

Note that the calumny against him is partially due to his Spanish ancestry.

Last edited:

Russell Street

King Of The Trolls
Supporter
Oops, never mind that part on the rumors of Hisplatin origin because of the name Alva. Apocryphal. Redacted.

Top Bottom