Show off your new avatar

OfficePants

Supporter
Self explanatory, then pander for likes on your new avatar. Mine are always the best.

OHVoymd.jpg

Attachments

• OHVoymd.jpg
    OHVoymd.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 373
It's a picture of the Nat Sherman tobacco shop in NYC. I bought a pack of their cigarettes awhile ago at a local bar and it was one of the best cigarettes I have smoked. Smooth. aromatic, and strong, but without the horrible after taste. I have never had their cigars, but the cigarettes were definitely better than most I have had in the past.

It's a picture of the Nat Sherman tobacco shop in NYC. I bought a pack of their cigarettes awhile ago at a local bar and it was one of the best cigarettes I have smoked. Smooth. aromatic, and strong, but without the horrible after taste. I have never had their cigars, but the cigarettes were definitely better than most I have had in the past.

Interesting. I'll have to see if I can score some next time I'm stateside

Before I had them, I was a huge fan of dunhill reds and davidoff blacks. I also enjoy the occasion Chinese cigarettes (zhonghua in particular). Had Lucky Strike once long time ago, and don't remember the taste.

Before I had them, I was a huge fan of dunhill reds and davidoff blacks. I also enjoy the occasion Chinese cigarettes (zhonghua in particular). Had Lucky Strike once long time ago, and don't remember the taste.

I used to smoke Dunhill's in South America - blues and reds, they were good. Have never liked Lucky Strike. Canadian smokes have less of the aftertaste of US smokes. Don't crackle & pop like Marboros either

Never liked Marlboros. Winston or Camel 99s were my preferred choice before I discovered American Spirit yellows.

Religious Xmas has just begun, but secular Christmas is over, so mein new avatar is the greatest inventor in history, a man currently maligned by anti-industrialists and free-energy weirdos. Thomas Alva Edison.
HD_edisonTA4.preview.jpg

Note that the calumny against him is partially due to his Spanish ancestry.

Last edited:
Oops, never mind that part on the rumors of Hisplatin origin because of the name Alva. Apocryphal. Redacted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom