Six nations Rugby union

Kingstonian

Ratings
One of the last sports still available on terrestrial tv. They play games on Fridays now, which I am not keen on - but even so, it is still better than paying to watch them.

Just watched France v Wales. How a game can drag on for so long after 80 minutes I don't know. Scrum after scrum and eventually the French edged it. Welsh hardly had enough players for a scrum at one point. Play for one hundred minutes? How does that happen?

Half time Ireland v England. I don't think England are good enough to extend the win number past New Zealand; but Ireland have played better in the first half. Stamina in the final quarter will be one key issue.

doghouse

King Of The Elite Idiots
Supporter
Ratings
We actually get Six Nations coverage here in the States pretty well now.

Always love being in London when it's on, fun time in the pubs.

Kingstonian

Ratings
All Blacks 21 Lions 24

Sonny Bill Williams sent off, so New Zealand play much of the match with only 14 men. And their kicking was poor.

An unconvincing win - but all to play for in the decider. I expect New Zealand to win that.

Kingstonian

Ratings
Just watched Scotland beat France. It did not look likely when the French scored two quick tries in the first half.

Entertaining.

Kingstonian

Ratings
Ireland 37 Wales 27.

Cracking game on terrestrial TV.

Now Scotland England Calcutta Cup game. England the better team on paper but Scotland at home could upset the form book.
Have only lost to New Zealand at home in recent matches.

Top Bottom