Socks thread

Journeyman

Supporter
I know it's a socks thread but what are your favourite underwear?

I am very boring and plebeian - I wear Uniqlo underwear. It's served me well for the past 15 years (multiple pairs, of course!).

They were awful, I think I got a return where someone had spilled yoghurt on their boxers.

I've got some bad news for you - that probably wasn't yoghurt on those boxers...

Panama

I wear Hanro woven, and Filo di Scozia from Oscalito, Perofil and Felis.

20200110_120348.jpg

20210322_193029.jpg

20210322_193355.jpg

20210322_193723.jpg

Panama

I am very boring and plebeian - I wear Uniqlo underwear. It's served me well for the past 15 years (multiple pairs, of course!).

I've got some bad news for you - that probably wasn't yoghurt on those boxers...

Tzatziki?

20190128_130943.jpg
20190128_130732.jpg

QuandoDio

I find white underwear to be old mannish and generally awful looking. Not to mention fussy to maintain but to each their own.

Panama

if it wasn't yoghurt, what could it have been Journeyman Journeyman ? Please explain.

btw, this discussion on under garments is helpful. I have been looking at Zimerli myself, but anything of good quality will do.

Zimmerli, Hanro and Bresciani are all Sea Island cotton at the top of the range. Novila is Giza 70. ISA and Calida can be certified Swiss Cotton. Mey is Peruvian Pima. The rest are generally Filo di Scozia or Mako/Egyptian cotton. Although Oscalito is very expensive for Filo di Scozia.

The Shooman

A Pretty Face
Thruth Thruth the Dachstein socks. Do you recommend l go up 1 size for these? I can't find your old post about this.

These extra thick ply

and these

I laugh at what this bloke said about them:

"What about Dachstein wool socks? I still have some from the mid 80's and they're still going strong. Never wore a pair out"

Thruth

Created the finest posts in internet forum history
Supporter
Thruth Thruth the Dachstein socks. Do you recommend l go up 1 size for these? I can't find your old post about this.

These extra thick ply

and these

I laugh at what this bloke said about them:

"What about Dachstein wool socks? I still have some from the mid 80's and they're still going strong. Never wore a pair out"
Roughly 1 size down to your shoe size. So I am a 9 and take an 8 in the sock

Rambo

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Supporter
Got my new order of Darn Tough socks. Just want to reiterate that these are the best socks made in the US

Top Bottom