SOKTAS SHIRT FABRIC

robertito

Do we have any thread of clothes/ fabrics or similars? if yes can a moderator move this post there?

Does anyone have any experience with Soktas shirting fabric. Firstly lately I am seeing everywhere. (big promotion on the Monocle magazine a couple of monts backs) now one of my tailors is starting to carry some of the books. They are well priced 120/2 that they claim is Gaza Egyptian cotton, the handle is nice but the price is too good to be true.

Why do you say WE? Are you from Naples? I thought you were from Alicante or somewhere in the Spanish Levant.
Also are you a tailor? How come is that have never seen any of your shirts?
Why do you say that Soktas is bad? Any specific reason?
Thank you for your answer.

Jesus, fellah, I'd say you need to calm down a bit. Much more of this and you might be working your way to a hypertensive stroke.

Why do you need to mention Langa now? I am not sure why.
Please reply to the question: why is this fabric bad?
Not everybody needs to buy shirts from Kiton.
If you don't know the answer please don't post. Or post a pic of one of your in existent shirts.

All recent posts have been cleaned up.

I won´t tolerate this degenerate repeats all the time the same shit. Where are the unshoes i have been told, he claims he does on an Asian country? I want to laugh loud.

Ask the King to show his underwear.

By the way i refused to sell him the garments he now denies i do. Simple as that.

He can go Langa or any of the shilled by his bedfriend of Salva for shirts made in the IV world with awful finishing, in case he knows what this means, of course. Obviously not, as he is asking.

I won´t tolerate this degenerate repeats all the time the same shit. Where are the unshoes i have been told, he claims he does on an Asian country? I want to laugh loud.

Ask the King to show his underwear.

By the way i refused to sell him the garments he now denies i do. Simple as that.

He can go Langa or any of the shilled by his bedfriend of Salva for shirts made in the IV world with awful finishing, in case he knows what this means, of course. Obviously not, as he is asking.
No one gives a shit about what YOU will, or will not, tolerate. You need to understand that and shut the fuck up.

No one gives a shit about what YOU will, or will not, tolerate. You need to understand that and shut the fuck up.

That one is the only who says the same bullshit all the time, but privately tries to buys my garments using another forum id, and denies he is the same one.

Isn´t ridiculous? Well, pink sockers...

What a forum this, were most of the members registered following my path, now is your time to do a Spring cleaning, also is close to Spring.

Send them to their usual dark room.

Do we have any thread of clothes/ fabrics or similars? if yes can a moderator move this post there?

Does anyone have any experience with Soktas shirting fabric. Firstly lately I am seeing everywhere. (big promotion on the Monocle magazine a couple of monts backs) now one of my tailors is starting to carry some of the books. They are well priced 120/2 that they claim is Gaza Egyptian cotton, the handle is nice but the price is too good to be true.

There's also a new cloth merchant called Mr. Twill in S. Giovanni e Teducci in the Centro Mercato Due where Lombardi is located.

There's also a new cloth merchant called Mr. Twill in S. Giovanni e Teducci in the Centro Mercato Due where Lombardi is located.

He delivers the best white fabric
tumblr_mpad4rJ01t1s8nqcio1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom