#Styfodude - Post Your Finds

Grand Potentate

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Thought this might be a fun and give me good shit to tweet about

The Twitter hashtag is #styfodude.

Show me what you got

#styfo dude is a hashtag Vox came up with to make fun of stupid shit people on styleforum say.

CX5yLEXUAAA5nEj.jpg

I used to have a twitter feed on my old Opera browser - the new one doesn't have it - what should I do?

who still tweets? i thought it completely died down after the jasmine revolution in the middle east. is it just you, vox and dieworkwear exchanging hilarious sf jokes?

What about the 400 pairs of air Jordan?

Now you mention it maybe Jordans are priced similarly to Dick? Either way if you price everything at $150 per unit (since much of the Dicks are second handed) that's $112k of wasted money.

BTW I need to order customized Kobes and they're charging $220 now, I mean synthetic rubber costs Nike pennies and their child labor maybe 30 cents per shoe.

Now you mention it maybe Jordans are priced similarly to Dick? Either way if you price everything at $150 per unit (since much of the Dicks are second handed) that's $112k of wasted money.

BTW I need to order customized Kobes and they're charging $220 now, I mean synthetic rubber costs Nike pennies and their child labor maybe 30 cents per shoe.
I don't know much about sneaker prices, but a "street pharmacist" one time told me that he spends 400/500$ for a pair of sneakers. Is that possible?
I already think that he is as dumb as they come, but if what he said is true then he is really something else

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom