Talk to me about suede

Grand Potentate

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
I was having an argument with our resident Venezooalien about the qualities of suede. I admit I haven't read up on this in a LONG while, but I'm under the impression that the higher quality suede products don't use chemicals to protect against water damage because that causes the suede to look less "nice"/shiny/smooth/etc.. He's under the impression it's the other way around, that the shittier products don't use the threatments, which is why they do so poorly around water. Who's right here?

I was having an argument with our resident Venezooalien about the qualities of suede. I admit I haven't read up on this in a LONG while, but I'm under the impression that the higher quality suede products don't use chemicals to protect against water damage because that causes the suede to look less "nice"/shiny/smooth/etc.. He's under the impression it's the other way around, that the shittier products don't use the threatments, which is why they do so poorly around water. Who's right here?

You're white, so you're right, but since I'm a minority I can throw out the race card and then I will be right. Yes

What the fuck happened in here?
I dunno, but here is a picture of my blue suede shoes to get it back on track.

$(KGrHqZ,!pgE7BcvkddwBPFh!zI77Q~~60_57.JPG

I like it teh suede
but rather for loafersè
not so much for shooz with laces

what is #menswear at ankle? showing teh ankle? that is what the wtf was directed towards you zwarte piet racist. :watchingyou:

Tacky, brand whore ignorant Lumber-sexual trendies in Canada can get fed into a wood-chipper for all I care. I'm sick of beardos with deep ignorance.

what is #menswear at ankle? showing teh ankle? that is what the wtf was directed towards you zwarte piet racist. :watchingyou:

Tacky, brand whore ignorant Lumber-sexual trendies in Canada can get fed into a wood-chipper for all I care. I'm sick of beardos with deep ignorance.

you're not aware of the #menswear tattoo #styleicon benedikt fries (perfettobenedetto) got tattood on the inside of his wrist which was on a numver of ibsta pictures of last pitti?

i want LKP LKP to get the same one

image.jpg
will you be using really big font? otherwise such small words will get lost at your immense pen0r.

i will use the font BMW TYPE REGULAR, very premium
font size 72

btw
how do yuo liek it teh jeans? stephan snajder collection!

i will use the font BMW TYPE REGULAR, very premium
font size 72

btw
how do yuo liek it teh jeans? stephan snajder collection!

plz learn to attach picture properly.

are you developing a pot belly?

ConchitaWurst ConchitaWurst I got 3 new shoes in snuff(video) suede. I love em. Tacky unshoe loafers, untacky Alden boots and tacky blue suede facconable high top unshoes.

I have to explain to stupid italian friends that zwatre piet isn't racist.. Canadians are almost as PC-stupid as American lefties.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom