Temple Of Pawns: The Story Of Temple Of Jawnz & The Morons On StyleForum Who Were Ripped Off

Amazing what detritus the internet throws up from time to time:

The state of Missouri decided to impose a US$107,000 tax debt on Drew Keith as he'd continued to have a residential address and active bank account in Missouri.

This is truly fascinating. FYI, you are supposed to file taxes in the US if you maintain a US passport, regardless of whether you have a bank account or residential address there. Only if you earn over $100,000 in a year, you must then pay. My understanding of this is clearly limited because I've never had to worry about it (making less than that), but I know he never made shit off of Libertine before he was kicked out, before they closed up shop, so I'm wondering how the government found out about his earnings. I also find it sad that his father had to write this letter.

This is truly fascinating. FYI, you are supposed to file taxes in the US if you maintain a US passport, regardless of whether you have a bank account or residential address there. Only if you earn over $100,000 in a year, you must then pay. My understanding of this is clearly limited because I've never had to worry about it (making less than that), but I know he never made shit off of Libertine before he was kicked out, before they closed up shop, so I'm wondering how the government found out about his earnings. I also find it sad that his father had to write this letter.

You have top info on this?

Not really. Honestly, I learned more about it from google than anyone here. Everything there is to know was probably out there a long time ago. Once Drew screwed over the Libertine dudes, a couple of whom were his old friends, I'd assume he didn't really have anyone left in the industry to turn to. I genuinely believe they wrote him off like everyone else. Korea is a pretty shitty place to try and exact legal revenge on someone, so I'd assume he's happy chilling here. I once paid a taxi driver $1000 in blood money to not go to court over his made-up story about me assaulting him, despite clear video evidence to the contrary, because the police didn't want to go to the trouble of securing and reviewing the footage for such a 'small matter', and the lawyer I'd need to force them to do that would have cost much more.

??
here if a taxi driver was in court and said it was raining outside the magistrate would want to go and put his/her hand out the window to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom