The 2016 Summer Olympic Games

I say after glow of London 2012 - training programs and everything still in effect.

I read somewhere in the papers they said it's because Russia had 30% of their "best" athletes banned.

I hope it at least convinces Britain to stay together rather than go the way of Yugoslavia or Soviet Union and dilute their medal count.

The medal count has gone up slightly, slightly less gold medals however. I don't think its an 'afterglow' from London, its more like building on the success of London.

Russia and the Soviet Union / Eastern Bloc before them medal counts have always been a fiction, because they've always cheated.

Olympic success, whilst nice, isn't a good enough reason to argue against the break-up of the Union.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ses-obvious-hypoadrogenous-women-having-bein/

So if more men start converting to women, a country can haul in more medals. Which morally dodgy nation is willing to put together a national program to do that?

Boy, that woman looks more like a man, shape and all. Watched the final run on Youtube.
#3 looked suspicious as well.

091130_r19062a_p646-856x1200-1448924126.jpg

She was off the testosterone lowering drugs for a year now.

Apparently you can stay in the Athletes' Village till August 24 for free, although some furniture is already being auctioned off and places that had queues like McDonald's are empty now. So I reckon you can get a flight a few days later if you live in some poorly serviced country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom