The All-Inclusive Shoe & Boot Thread

You're too late - I posted those in the "eBay watchlist" thread a few weeks back.

I also posted a link over in the Alden thread on SF and it was largely received with a "meh", as though ludicrous prices for Alden cordovan boots were entirely normal.

Anyway, if you think that's silly (and it is), then you should have a look at this "for sale" thread over on SF:

http://www.styleforum.net/t/464668/...d-alden-color-2-longwing-blucher#post_7777494

Two pairs of Aldens - one a shell cordovan boot and the other a shell cordovan shoe - for only $3800. It's an absolute bargain, as that's only $1900 each for an unworn pair of shoes and a pair of boots that have only been worn "about 35 times".

I would pay 700 at most for them. I am monitoring that auction to see if anyone actually bites
You're too late - I posted those in the "eBay watchlist" thread a few weeks back.

I also posted a link over in the Alden thread on SF and it was largely received with a "meh", as though ludicrous prices for Alden cordovan boots were entirely normal.

Anyway, if you think that's silly (and it is), then you should have a look at this "for sale" thread over on SF:

http://www.styleforum.net/t/464668/...d-alden-color-2-longwing-blucher#post_7777494

Two pairs of Aldens - one a shell cordovan boot and the other a shell cordovan shoe - for only $3800. It's an absolute bargain, as that's only $1900 each for an unworn pair of shoes and a pair of boots that have only been worn "about 35 times".

Jesus Christ. I was looking at mint condition Honda CBR600RR that costs less than that. It's sad because seller is actually a decent dude. I guess everyone is trying to make a quick buck and capitalize.

Are they horses or asses?

Or do youse speak Amerikan up there?

We proper speakers say arse when we mean arse

It's sad because seller is actually a decent dude. I guess everyone is trying to make a quick buck and capitalize.

Nothing decent about a dude acting like a Nike grip n flip pimple faced bridge and tunnel scum.

What's the deal with pinking? I think this is a main reason that I didn't like wingtips when I grew up in a plain/cap toe family, because the gingerbread effect was too much.
Does anyone know if there is a functional point to it? I suspect that, besides adding depth and dimension, it allows the stitching to wander a bit without really showing

When the edge is cut zig-zagged...
29c03e3bfc5e6ede68e0af58afbbd73b.jpg

quite nice. generally not a fan of shell and especially iGent MTO creations but this is tasteful. Carmina
LL
LL
LL

Kingsman by George Cleverly by Crockett and Jones $950.00

483071_mrp_fr_l.jpg

C& J coniston by Crockett and Jones about $650

502760240_product_1

British Sporting Arms by Crockett & Jones $525

L090C_Coniston.jpg

Kingsman by George Cleverly by Crockett and Jones $950.00

483071_mrp_fr_l.jpg

C& J coniston by Crockett and Jones about $650

502760240_product_1

British Sporting Arms by Crockett & Jones $525

L090C_Coniston.jpg

Don't like the contrast of dark sole edges with the butterscotch pebble grain on the first boot.

Do like the second and third versions. The last one could be a workhorse boot.

bot worth the retail they charge but when they clear them out they are a good deal. There have been a variety of makers from Peluso to Campanile, Sassetti and Harris. Wait until they are 50% off.

Read somewhere their ROI with their retail is crazy.

bot worth the retail they charge but when they clear them out they are a good deal. There have been a variety of makers from Peluso to Campanile, Sassetti and Harris. Wait until they are 50% off.

Read somewhere their ROI with their retail is crazy.

There is a bunch of them on Barneyswarehouse.com currently with extra 30% off.

Thinking about the chestnut or the suede.

Barneys New York Cap-Toe Balmorals at Barneys.com

However I keep going back to look at those Vass wholecuts you posted a while back................ No Kop April

Decent deal on those suedes?

Rei Kawakubo is trying to appeal to the Mexican buyers?

I am contemplating. I wish there was a shot of the sole. Been wanting a pair of chocolate suede captoe for some time.

Lol, I got 450E to drop on some shoes... Anyone have an opinion on Ed Et Al shoes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom