The All-Inclusive Shoe & Boot Thread

well, I don't, but ASSHAT ASSHAT is always good for an offensive post. nvm. normally, only the unnbearable doghosue is responding, ololo

afaik, our friend ASSHAT ASSHAT never showed his kicks, right? same goes for foxandhound foxandhound and formby001 formby001

as long as those guys stick their noses/dicks only into private affairs, I can't take them serious at all, sorry.

ps: the sf-link doesn't shine a bright light on fipsy, agreed? it is the fate of the parvenu, period.

Speaking of sticking your beak in where it's not wanted. Aren't you the weird fucker who started stalking LKP offline as well as online? Why don't you walk on and go and spew your bile elsewhere, you miserable old prick?

Walker farkin' Fritzl

My new bespoke maker (a secret maker):

hand stitched on hand carved last from scratch

blake construction from hand carved last

trial fittings, and a trial shoe l will be able to wear over days or weeks.

His antique work

He is making me a hand stitched 2 eyelet derby like this one below, but a square chisel soft toe. I will probably get him to make my first pair in medium/dark antiqued green similar to the colour above.

He lives in Melbourne and does everything himself including the making of a last. I am sure this man can make many dreams come true. :fap:😍

Last edited:
Speaking of sticking your beak in where it's not wanted. Aren't you the weird fucker who started stalking LKP offline as well as online? Why don't you walk on and go and spew your bile elsewhere, you miserable old prick?

Walker farkin' Fritzl

this is too funny, you must be kidding. fipsy is on instagramm, right? this is a very popular platform to present your lifestyle, ever heard of this phenomen?

offline - sure, fipsy asked me, if we can meet in vienna and I can show him some insider-tipps? actually, I agreed. he changed his mind. no harm, no foul. it's his trip with the wifey, so probably a different schedule after all. jfyi, his request dates back to nov. 2016 and is saved in my private messagess. unfortunately, you don't speak german, ololo.

you better get your act together, before you speak out loud your load of trash. thank you.

wtf, don't you feel awkward already?

Last edited:
listen, this is not about liking someone. you use the payback-request and I give it to you, easy.

btw, you crawled out of your cave just to get at me. why did you do this? no one asked you to do it, right?

in the payback, I included an explanation to your hilarious accusations. you still don't listen. sorry, your fault.

you make references to people from the past, so I happily include you. this is so easy.

I recommend sun-tsi, the art of war, there will be a lot of answers for your unwashed brain of a prick.

you should start to gabish, ololo

Look, you obnoxious prick. You said in our previous 'bust up' that you have had enough of 'this nonsense' yet here you are, again, involving me in your obsessive bullshit.

I don't like you, I don't like your attitude and I think you've got a personality problem. So here's some advice:

View attachment 33159

Gabish?

listen, this is not about liking someone. you use the payback-request and I give it to you, easy.

btw, you crawled out of your cave just to get at me. why did you do this? no one asked you to do it, right?

in the payback, I included an explanation to your hilarious accusations. you still don't listen. sorry, your fault.

you make references to people from the past, so I happily include you. this is so easy.

I recommend sun-tsi, the art of war, there will be a lot of answers for your unwashed brain of a prick.

you should start to gabish, ololo

More gibberish...

...by the way Its Sun Tzu.

Wow, the D word, the F word and the S word...all used in about 10 posts. I think we need some soap to wash some mouths out around here, the mouths are filthy of late. :o

I remember l used foul language as a kid and had my mouth washed out with soap. I hated it so much. Having a mouth full of soap really irritated me.

Has anyone ever had their mouth washed out with soap? Tell us about it. What did you think about having soap in your mouth, did it annoy you?

sure, go fuck yourself

there is more than one spelling, but how would you know you unwashed prick? ololo
take it down several notches with the personal attacks. as much as i'm enjoying you misspell things continually its gone on a little too long.

The misspelling or the attacks? Both pretty egregious imo. Ymmv.

tenor.gif

take it down several notches with the personal attacks. as much as i'm enjoying you misspell things continually its gone on a little too long.

sure, no problem. I just replied in the same manner. btw, I have no intention for personal attacks. it's an eye for eye scenario, thank you.

My new bespoke maker (a secret maker):

hand stitched on hand carved last from scratch

blake construction from hand carved last

trial fittings, and a trial shoe l will be able to wear over days or weeks.

His antique work

He is making me a hand stitched 2 eyelet derby like this one below, but a square chisel soft toe. I will probably get him to make my first pair in medium/dark antiqued green similar to the colour above.

He lives in Melbourne and does everything himself including the making of a last. I am sure this man can make many dreams come true. :fap:😍

I dig it!

The misspelling or the attacks? Both pretty egregious imo. Ymmv.

which attacks?

alright, let's kick it of mr. sensitive. btw, egregious is my new favorite word.

if this is not egregious, we can go on ..., you tell me, can you?

Look, you obnoxious prick. You said in our previous 'bust up' that you have had enough of 'this nonsense' yet here you are, again, involving me in your obsessive bullshit.

I don't like you, I don't like your attitude and I think you've got a personality problem.

clever to include think, though.

hey doghouse doghouse ,

here is where the attacks started, let's go from here ..., not?

fwiw and tbh, you have always shown a tendency to side with a party and the word fair is not in you dictionary, sorry.

... and all because of some pavlov dogs barking over pedestrian footwear. you can't sell this story to anyone outside of this place, but probably this is the fun I'm unable to accept.

I made my bones, now make yours, much appreciated.

hey doghouse doghouse ,

here is where the attacks started, let's go from here ..., not?

fwiw and tbh, you have always shown a tendency to side with a party and the word fair is not in you dictionary, sorry.

... and all because of some pavlov dogs barking over pedestrian footwear. you can't sell this story to anyone outside of this place, but probably this is the fun I'm unable to accept.

I made my bones, now make yours, much appreciated.

Sorry G, things were quiet until you waded in with this, no? Or is calling people dickheads for emoji use complimentary?

Screen Shot 2020-02-04 at 2.44.29 PM.png

Sorry G, things were quiet until you waded in with this, no? Or is calling people dickheads for emoji use complimentary?

View attachment 33170

things have never been quiet on "this", but ok.

generally and principally, I distinguish between marked responses and/or an personal answer to you G., nvm.

if doghouse doghouse needs a guard, just because he knows, that you and me can discuss in a civilized manner, then be it. it just shows his cowardly behaviour, period.

you both are moderators, so do what you think is good for the climate here. you have always been fair to me, doghouse doghouse , silence, he should know.

I'm out of any ideas, but will not struggle to defend my position in the future.

Last edited:
things have never been quiet on "this", but ok.

generally and principally, I distinguish between marked responses and/or an personal answer to you G., nvm.

if doghouse doghouse needs a guard, just because he knows, that you and me can discuss in a civilized manner, then be it. it just shows his cowardly behaviour, period.

you both are moderators, so do what you think is good for the climate here. you have always been fair to me, doghouse doghouse , silence, he should know.

I'm out of any ideas, but will not struggle to defend my position in the future.
I don't think I have ever been unfair to you or remotely edited one of your posts?

Sorry G, things were quiet until you waded in with this, no?

ok, for ever and out.

we have the "fritzl lounge'", ASSHAT ASSHAT loves this place, I think.

I chose my styfo nick in reference to a very special person in my life, a few years later a guy with a family name fritzl was revealed as the master of the "fritzl lounge", check.

please tell me, how you can make a connection to me and this guy? G. think about it.

your forum members ASSHAT ASSHAT foxandhound foxandhound formby001 formby001 , honestlsy not sure about the latter, could easily wade into territories which are under the belt line.

if this is the standard Grand Potentate Grand Potentate , doghouse doghouse and you G. prefer, just let me know.

I don't think I have ever been unfair to you or remotely edited one of your posts?

I need more of this. why would you edit a post? it is not your job, is it?

you better ask some guys in to justify your english footwear? you did it, your game.

consider, when you can't tell the difference to yours, cromps and the rest of the world. I feel sorry for you ...

quicker is better, huh

you just show, how immtature you are. smiley, you can choose, fucker

aren't you renting caterpillars to rednecks with shohwing your bmw to people. rednecks calling, still ahead of your friends formby001 formby001 foxandhound foxandhound , they bring you out. wow,

Hey dude, your shoes are bad
Take a thick sole and make it thicker
But remember to let Northampton into your heart
Then you can stop to moan and bicker

Hey dude, don't be afraid
You were made to try all kinds of leather
The minute you get it onto your skin
Then you begin to make it better

And anytime you feel the pain
Hey dude, refrain
Don't carry the clodhoppers upon your shoulders
For well you know that it's a fool
Who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder
Na-na-na, na, na
Na-na-na, na

if it makes sense to you, it makes sense to ...

aren't you tired of defending fugly shoes with questionable quality?

btw, I can't find any similarity to anythiing in my life, so just dream along ...

Hey dude, refrain
Who plays it cool
Na-na-na, na, na
Na-na-na, na

btw, I forgot ...

it takes you quite a lot of energy for nothing ..., wanking day is ahead, ololo

better dear foxandhound foxandhound wank, wank, wank for whatever you wan to achieve in your lousy live, ololo

Hey dude, refrain
Who plays it cool
Na-na-na, na, na
Na-na-na, na

if something is just crossings the lines, do it better ....

the really cool thing is, this thread is about first class wankers like doghouse doghouse ASSHAT ASSHAT formby001 formby001 foxandhound foxandhound

why is this possible? those guys never thought about a defense line, they didn't need it e.g. like the w.hrmacht, who would know?

some of them just spitted it out, it is ok. it drains down. ololo

ok, for ever and out.

we have the "fritzl lounge'", ASSHAT ASSHAT loves this place, I think.

I chose my styfo nick in reference to a very special person in my life, a few years later a guy with a family name fritzl was revealed as the master of the "fritzl lounge", check.

please tell me, how you can make a connection to me and this guy? G. think about it.

your forum members ASSHAT ASSHAT foxandhound foxandhound formby001 formby001 , honestlsy not sure about the latter, could easily wade into territories which are under the belt line.

if this is the standard Grand Potentate Grand Potentate , doghouse doghouse and you G. prefer, just let me know.

I love your user name Fritzl on SF. It was especially great when your user name was Fritzl and your password was Walker on SF. Also loved your password Fritzl on DW, with the user name Walker. Don't need to be an elite hacker to crack that code. ololololo.
stick to shoo shining boy, no career for you in cyber security. also another perfect example of your very low level of intellect.

thank you for your compliments. coming from you, it means a lot to me.

on the other hand. the asshat leaks that lkp is doesn't speak for your skills, sorry.

danke für die mitarbeit, ganz lieb

kiss my ass. who cares about cyber security, when you have the real deal? geh scheissn, oida.

I love your user name Fritzl on SF. It was especially great when your user name was Fritzl and your password was Walker on SF. Also loved your password Fritzl on DW, with the user name Walker. Don't need to be an elite hacker to crack that code. ololololo.
stick to shoo shining boy, no career for you in cyber security. also another perfect example of your very low level of intellect.

(redacted)

kiss my ass. who cares about cyber security, when you have the real deal? geh scheissn, oida.

You've lost it, son. Step away from the keyboard and have a lie-down. Don't go around doxing blokes who have no recourse to be able to undo any damage you might be looking to cause. Someone got into the schnapps and "medicine cabinet" and logged on here it seems.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

on the other hand. the asshat leaks that lkp is (redacted) doesn't speak for your skills, sorry.

only thing leaking is the shit running down your leg.
i don't know who lkp is, but maybe you know friendcustomer ololololo

Last edited:
Can we please put an end to this unmitigated horse shit?

I don’t mind puerile Internet feuds it’s they are at least amusing. This one is not. Either knock it off or take it PMs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom