The beauty of Monarchy and Aristocracy!

belinmad

You are the biggest middle class fluffer here.

1621079012547.png

I had to look this one up

Pimpernel Smith

You are the biggest middle class fluffer here.
Spluttering in my lapsang souchong, there's none of that malarkey going on around here!

I've always aligned myself with Disraeli: an alliance between the working classes and the landed gentry against the increasing nefarious power of the woke classes.

doghouse

King Of The Elite Idiots
Supporter
Spluttering in my lapsang souchong, there's none of that malarkey going on around here!

I've always aligned myself with Disraeli: an alliance between the working classes and the landed gentry against the increasing nefarious power of the woke classes.
Sure thing mister suburbanite.

Pimpernel Smith

Sure thing mister suburbanite.
The rise of the suburbs is well documented and for all the right reasons post WWII.

Better to be raised in the suburbs than some inner city sink estate or project. There is simply no competition in terms of life and career expectations.

doghouse

King Of The Elite Idiots
Supporter
The rise of the suburbs is well documented and for all the right reasons post WWII.

Better to be raised in the suburbs than some inner city sink estate or project. There is simply no competition in terms of life and career expectations.
Good. I'm glad we have settled you are unabashedly middle class.

Pimpernel Smith

so cheap middle class, then
For the record: you couldn't afford me on an hourly, or day rate.

So if that makes me cheap middle class, or any level of sleazy sophistication inbetween, I've got it and I'll flaunt it. Thanks.

PM and I will send my agent's contact details.

Top Bottom