The beauty of Monarchy and Aristocracy!

deus_vult_img.jpg

What a shower. They can't make up their minds whether it's cocktail attire, or black tie, or casual, or beachwear. Sic transit.

Putin lives better than any King ever could. He is only supposed to have $700,000 to his name and is a part owner of a caravan park, but this suggests otherwise. An interesting video.

another interesting one where Kim also has the best of everything, but not as extreme as Putin:

Last edited:
I've always liked this picture of the irascible playwright John Osbourne....Whilst not an Aristocrat in the traditional sense, he was an theatrical aristocrat

1593971360403.png

I've always liked this picture of the irascible playwright John Osbourne....Whilst not an Aristocrat in the traditional sense, he was an theatrical aristocrat

View attachment 34087

I'm convinced at this stage of the cultural insanity, only the aristo-casual look can deliver one to the promised land.

It's a buffer, a blade, a daring-do, a statement of individual intent and available for everyone who can and will not submit to the mediocrity of the herd.

I'm convinced at this stage of the cultural insanity, only the aristo-casual look can deliver one to the promised land.

It's a buffer, a blade, a daring-do, a statement of individual intent and available for everyone who can and will not submit to the mediocrity of the herd.
i want some of whatever it is you're smoking.

Wow that’s bad

It's not a continental look, only an Englishman would care to dress that way, you may say only an Englishman would want to.

Agreed. Too much of the Nancy boy about it.

He's certainly got a whiff of the Elizabethan age about him.

You want someone of that high art eccentricity in charge of your museums.

Camp and fruity, yes, in the very best English tradition:

"Eagle Eyes Edwin" is enjoying a tour of Windsor Castle.1st thing he spots, a mistake on Prince Philip's Tweed Coat...Upside down facings!

(from Steed twitter post)

Prince Phillip - wrong suit 1.jpg
Prince Phillip - wrong suit 2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom