The Black Phillip Show - Episode 5

-Breasts aren't funny, but titties are hilarious. Vagina isn't funny, but pussy, coochie, lemon slice, gash, and nappy dugout are hilarious. And if we say pussy

-Anything with self-esteem isn't funny.

-*You need to battle women's emotions with your logic. *

-Don't ask me a question first when you ultimately want something from me. Don't walk into the room and ask me "what you doing later?" That makes me want to lie. And you say "ugh. I'm going to the moon." And she says "Oh, I was going to suck your balls later!" And your thought is "ugh, fuck, guess I'm not going to the moon later..." But now you cant say "I'm not going to the moon" because then she says "you were lying!" When you want something, you come in and say "I was thinking about sucking your balls later, what are you doing?" You tell me what the fuck you want first! Now I gotta sit there for an hour and ten minutes trying to logic my way to her, trying to let her know why that puts me in a bad spot. It puts it on me!

-Its passive aggressive. You're not tuned into rejection from a man on a daily basis. What's wrong with coming to me and going "I would like you to do this for me." And you know why you don't do that? Because it leaves too much open for me to go no, and for you to be rejected. But if you put it in me "what are you doing later?" Nothin! "Ok, well if you're not doing nothin you think we can go to the movies?" Now I might not wanted to have done anything AND not go to the movies.

-Relationships cannot be 50/50. As a woman, you don't have the ability to lead. What suggestion do you have? All women have self esteem issues. That's why women are bad generals and good soldiers. Women want to look at a guy and BELIEVE he's going to lead them where they need to go. But they're going to test him like he's a weak ass second mate!

-Don't lose the war! Don't even concede a battle! No matter how little it is. No matter how insignificant you think it is! You fight!

-Don't let your mouth write a check your ass can't cash.

-Social contract - she believes

-All guys are angry. Because you're assholes. Not just you. Your people.

-War games principles:

1st: who's happiness is more important? MINE

2nd: the only way to win is not to play. If the bitch doesn't want to play your game then YOU DONT PLAY!

-My happiness is the game. If you feel something, that means its valid. If I feel it in my gut, That means there's something going on. I'm going to say it. I'm not going to bite my tongue, I'm going to tell you how I feel. "Ok sweetie, I'm not taking you out on another date. I've been on three dates with you. I know I want to fuck you. I don't know if you want to fuck me. But I already know I want to fuck you. If you don't want to fuck me, figure it out. But were not going out on any more food excursions, so I can do something for you and you not doing SHIT FOR ME!"

-Women need the courting process. The build up is for women! Men will fuck you today. We don't have to like you to fuck you! Matter of fact, if we don't like you, the sex will probably be better. Because I don't worry about your hip being out of place. Or pulling out some of your hair.

-If I snuggle you against my will, the next day I tell you I don't want to see you again. Its the same as me taking your pussy against your will. A lot of women sell men on IMPLIED FUTURE PUSSY. I'm not investing in a product that I don't have a clue about. You can't be sold on an implied product.

-You know what our intentions are. To fuck! You know we want an implied product. The game were playing - You're going to make us do things for SO LONG for this implied product. And no man knows if its worth it. The more you make me wait, the less its worth it.

-*Its their emotions vs your logic. If you go to a woman "I would love to eat your pussy right now." Her reaction is going to be emotional: "AHHHHH!" You have to be logical. You need to use your logic to convince her that she needs to be letting you eat her pussy right now. If she likes you, she'll go "oh you so crazy" which is an implication of the fact that she wants you to, without being pissed off about it.

-The nice guy way is a woman's way.

-Guys don't look for relationships. They want sex first. If the sex is good, and I like you...That's the prerequisite. And if the prerequisite is filled, then the relationship may follow. Address the prerequisite.

45:00

-Men want to get pussy and not have to give up time. Women want to get time and not have to give up pussy. And if you're giving away your time, and she just takes it, she's going to treat you like her bitch. Now how do you treat a woman who fucks you without any circumstance? Who just takes her pants down and fucks you. You go "this bitch is a ho! This is great!!" I get to take advantage of the situation! I don't have I give up any time, buy her flowers, or anything! After a while you go "hey bitch, you want to be my friend?" And they'll go "YES!" Now if you have a bitch who just calls you up and goes "can you come over and move my bookcase from the basement to the roof?" "There's a mouse in the house!" And then, if they get to abuse that man's time with impunity, they're not going to pass him around like a little bitch? He's a time ho!

-You can't be afraid of the loss you're gonna take.

-My happiness is paramount! A mans happiness is VERY VERY SIMPLE. Its not based intellectual shit. Its not based on some metaphysical shit. It's based on guy happiness. We can waste time and be happy. We can daydream and be happy. And when a man has abundance of happiness, it trickles down to a more complicated, needy creature, who needs shit that she doesn't even know she fucking needs. So I have to be in compliance, in tune to your soul, to make you happy. Now how the fuck am I going to be in time with you if I'm unhappy? Talking makes me unhappy!

-They don't know what their happiness is. That's why you need to take control. You have to go "look, I'll figure out how we'll be happy. I'm not going to let you figure it out. I will, because I know what happiness is!" Women don't really know.

-My girl was bitching about how she loves me more than I love her. I go "sweetie, why do you love me?" She goes "I'm charming. I'm smart. I'm handsome." So I said "sweetie, why the fuck should I love you because I'm charming?" Why the fuck is my charm indicative of how you supposed to feel? Its not mutual because I lay on some heavy shit to make you want to fuck me. Then i fuck you. You gave me NOTHING IN RETURN, except for fuck waiting. FUCK WAITING is what I was doing. You didn't do anything! You kept auditioning me to say "I will fuck him..." Once I fuck you, I gave you what I needed to do to get some pussy. If you love me because I was charming, why can't I love you because you are charming? You haven't been given charm throughout that whole process. So I have to teach you how to be loveable!

-You have to teach them how to be loveable! Because they're not loveable, they're leaveable!

-Lay it on the line! Just come right out and tell her. If she is not with it, don't be her friend. Don't let her hold you hostage! And you have to be righteous! You have to be willing to take your ball and go home.

-Women are women! no matter what level they're on. Its the same emotional horseshit. They don't know unless You tell them.

-Your logic will always be superior to her emotions!

-Fat guys gotta smile their way into pussy.

-She wants you to say it nice. Don't say it nice! You don't just come out and go "hey bitch. I need you to fuck me!" You use your logic. You say "I don't want this to be platonic." I feel how I feel and this is how I want it to happen.

-Women need an emotion to feed off. They can't stay logical for long. You need to be cold with her. I know its hard, because they have pretty eyes and shit.

-Women are looking for a general that they feel comfortable fighting for. They looking for a guy they can believe in. They don't really want a job. They want a man they can support as a job.

-Its impossible for me to love you the way you love me.

-Some little cutie pie looks at you like she can control you with her cuteness. Because she's doing you a favor.

-If she can keep coming back. It loses strength every time you let her come back. She feels she can go fuck penguins and then come back to her shark.

-Think of yourself as a corporation. Even though you have the people you want, you still need a human resources department. You still need to be taking applications. You have to not only be sexy to get your girl, you need to be sexy to keep your girl. And the only way your girl is going to know that you're sexy is to try to get other girls. You have to keep your girl wanting you. She needs to have the exact feeling she had for you when she wanted you. She can NEVER EVER think she has you. If she thinks she has you, ITS FUCKED UP.

-Its never a woman's fault. They're just goofy like that. Its your fault. If she can get you to be emotional, she'll get emotional. You can't take that ride with her.

-A woman is like a little kitten and you are like that little piece of yarn that's dangling in front of her. She'll keep playing with it as long as its dancing around. The minute that you drop the yarn in between the kittens paws, they sniff it and they walk away go find something else. You have to be consistently inconsistent. And you have to always be elusive to her. So that she doesn't have control. On purpose. On a conscious level.

-Women do not do things righteously. They ALWAYS have a pretense.

-Women can not decide what relationship they want to be in.

-Women don't have the ability to progressively, and proactively get themselves a man, other than stand there with their titties out. And their pussy smell on their index finger.

-Only older woman want wisdom. Young women don't want to hear this shit.

-Pussy is less important than making money. Its a distraction.

-Stop addressing her emotional state and her fickleness. You have to take a stand and be righteous about the stand you take.

-Fight hard not to play the game you want to play.

-Your confidence in not giving a fuck will help.

-When its easy, its not worth it.

-Period fucking - its like fucking caviar. Old eggs coming down there.

-I will eat a bitch's asshole after de got finished wrestling!

-How you deal with jealousy - you love her 80%, you save 10% to fuck her, and save 10% for you. So you don't deplete yourself. You can't love a motherfucker 100%. Human beings are prone to mistakes. Because we're animals. And sometimes we act on that animal thing. We fuck up.

-I'm a 9th degree master. I can't teach white belts. I can only teach black belts.

-You have to learn to deal with the pain and the ego. You have to get the ego out of your system. Its the possession. Its like a dude who owns a bunch of watches, but only wears one. And your boy comes over and says "damn dude, let me get that watch" and he's like "get the fuck out of here, that's my watch!" Sometimes, we treat our bitches like they're just another watch we have in the drawer. And we lose that attachment.

-You can't possess her body unless you possess her mind. Possessing her mind is FREE WILL. Possessing her body is control.

-Women working with men is like bears working with salmon dipped in honey. And the salmon comes in and starts talking to the bear about all sorts of stupid shit. And the bear is sitting there thinking "grrrrrr! I want to eat this salmon bitch!" And then one day the bear goes "grrrr, that honey looks good!" And the salmon goes "harassment!"

-Pussy is important but its NOT special.

-Guys can't fuck their way to thinking girls can stay with them.

-Men never say "do this because.." Men say "this is the reason to do this.."

-The reason why the answers are vague is because the minute you make your point, and you make a sound concrete point, thenwe can attack your point with logic. As long as you keep it vague and you never take a position, then once we start backing you into a corner, you float around and you change your position.

-We do know where you're coming from and we don't accept it. We know exactly where you're coming from, its bullshit, and we know its bullshit.

-Of course its not bullshit to you because its your point of view! Its still bullshit!

-Guys always have listened to women and that's how we talk you into fucking us! And it shouldn't be that way because you want to fuck as much as we want to fuck!

-You have this confidence that's based on the fact that men let you fucking ramble on. She just comes out going "well I'm gonna say this!" And we go "you're wrong!" And then you go "yeah, maybe, but now I'm gonna say the next thing!" Its all women!

-Women are emotional and men are analytical. Men will tell you what they want, but they're afraid to. They know they're not going to get the truth from women. Because women want to never be pinned down, because they want to change their mind ALL the time. Men are bitching because they can never win with women.

-"Do you have another option for me? Give me another way to think!"

-Why don't women just go "I don't want to go to the movies" instead of going "what are you doing?"

-You're plan B. She knows that you're her good little thing. She's fucking you and kissing. She's using you to keep confidence over him. You're her penguin.

-If its platonic, I'm out.

-She has a movie that's starring her, directed by her,

-Shark analogy - there's a lot of women, because they feel like second class citizens. They feel a little weaker. They don't like loving you and feeling goofy. A lot of women go "I don't like being the bitch shark!" So what happens is you're a shark swimming around, and you're a man, you gotta convince a woman she should be the female version if a shark, as opposed to the 50/50 version she wants to be. The fact that you're swimming around like "grrrrr, I'm eating motherfuckers. Alright bitch, You'll eat what I hunt and you swim behind me." Whatever male sharks do. Eventually, female sharks go "uh-uh, fuck this shit! IMMA a shark too!" But they're not a shark to anyone other than penguins, seals, walruses, and other animals that are afraid of them. Then when you come up swimming with your teeth, what happens is the penguin goes "OH NO, HERE COMES A SHARK!" And instead of eating your food, you grab it and you go "you know I could kill you right? I have power over you. But I'm going to let you live. I'm going to put you on my back and let you be this penguin. " that's why a lot of pretty women hunt for funny looking dudes. And fat dudes. They look at you, and some little cutie pie thinks that she can control you with her cuteness because she's doing you a fucking favor. That's what a female shark does to her prey. And then she gets tired of swimming around with this pussy ass penguin on her back. So she goes back to the male shark with this newfound confidence that the penguin's been giving her. And the male shark goes "where you been bitch? Alright, let's go back to what we were doin!"

-Now the only way the next relationship can survive, is if the woman shark submits to being a woman shark, and says "ok, male shark, how do I be a shark?" Becaus if you've been living your whole life being a penguin chaser , you don't even have a FUCKING CLUE what it is to be a shark, unless I TEACH you how to be one.

-Here's what this girl did - she left you because she was tired of being a bitch shark. Right now, she's fucking a penguin. She's with some seals. she's with a couple of walruses. She's partying, and all the penguins and walruses are going "GO SHARK! GO SHARK!!" Then when she comes back to you, you go "alright, you finished bitch? Now back to shark business!"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom