The Elite: It's a Big Club and You're Not in it

Bruni wrote:

And while it doesn’t erase the damage that corporations wreak on the environment or their exploitation of workers paid too little, it does force you to admit that corporations aren’t always the bad guys. Sometimes the bottom line matches the common good, and they’re the agents of what’s practical, wise and even right

Hardly a glowing endorsement - he's damning with faint praise, really.

This is satire, otherwise this guy an idiot. Article could have been shortened to this if it were not:

Are these companies acting in their own interests? Absolutely.

The proper slant would be "corporations aren't so powerful , just look how they kowtow to special interests like the puny kid that thinks the bullies will like him if he punches himself first."

^that's the book in a nutshell. The point about the pusillanimity of governmental regulatory and enforcement types cannot be overstated.

Ha ha, this documentary is so brilliant.

The End of Bank Secrecy: How the US brought Switzerland down - ZED - Producer and Distributor of HD Documentaries

Watching these shitheads cannibalize each other is such a lovely ballet of elite maneuvering. It demonstrates so incredibly well the subtlety of how elite operate, and as I've said before, how easily you get cast out. The Swiss were shown to be weak, and their parliament astonishingly compromised by banks.

It also exposes the incredible global hipocracy of how each country in the world has it's own tax haven for other countries.

None of this would have ever happened if it wasn't for the global financial meltdown, and because of it, how the Americans needed tax money.

Yet again, it makes me question why we continually give up control of our lives to these systems.

Btwwj_LCYAMqwhw.jpg:large

Tell me you don't really believe this crap....

He either does or he is trolling. My money is on trolling. I am sure he will somehow tie it back to the migrant crisis. Maybe the Rothchild's own the migrants and have unleashed them to run roughshod over Europe.

Leitmotif will then post a picture or a video about Russian helicopters.

See Thruth?

Well, a quick read might have missed this in the same linked article:

Many conspiracy theories about the Rothschild family have been identified as a result of anti-Semitic prejudice reaching back several hundred years, including the era of the Napoleonic wars, and not as a result of valid evidence

Well, a quick read might have missed this in the same linked article:
Many conspiracy theories about the Rothschild family have been identified as a result of anti-Semitic prejudice reaching back several hundred years, including the era of the Napoleonic wars, and not as a result of valid evidence
Yeah, anything good, bad, or indifferent said about someone culturally, ethnically, or religiously Jewish is anti-semitic. I now see why you're uncomfortable with the statements, but the fact that some claim is incorrect does not mean all, or these, are.

Yeah, anything good, bad, or indifferent said about someone culturally, ethnically, or religiously Jewish is anti-semitic. I now see why you're uncomfortable with the statements, but the fact that some claim is incorrect does not mean all, or these, are.
So you're only a part-anti-Semite?

Your proof was a meme + a Wikipedia link. The link goes on to say there are all kinds of conspiracy theories.

Believe what you want, just don't sell yourself short by posting poor quality references to support your opinion. You are better than that

Believe what you want, just don't sell yourself short by posting poor quality references to support your opinion.
Hello, is anyone disagreeing with any of those statements? Bueller? Some may be nebulous to verify (did you make it to the fourth paragraph on wiki, or skip to the conspiracy part?), but this is the nature of the elite's tangled connections. Say something is incorrect and I'll dig up info.
More importantly, per the Volataire quote, we've unveiled who controls us.
Regarding this 1/4 assed dismissal, the right of Judaic immunity to criticism, phooey. Surely some tales are unfounded and spiteful. So are many regarding other topics. This does not discredit an entire field of assertions. I could also note the bias evident in the footnoted citations for the statement, but unnecessary.
So you're only a part-anti-Semite?
Your mind tricks and silly name-calling don't work on me. The topic is an insanely wealthy banking family. Who mentioned their religion and why?

Last edited:
Hello, is anyone disagreeing with any of those statements? Bueller? Some may be nebulous to verify (did you make it to the fourth paragraph on wiki, or skip to the conspiracy part?), but this is the nature of the elite's tangled connections. Say something is incorrect and I'll dig up info.
More importantly, per the Volataire quote, we've unveiled who controls us.
Regarding this 1/4 assed dismissal, the right of Judaic immunity to criticism, phooey. Surely some tales are unfounded and spiteful. So are many regarding other topics. This does not discredit an entire field of assertions. I could also note the bias evident in the footnoted citations for the statement, but unnecessary.
Your mind tricks and silly name-calling don't work on me. The topic is an insanely wealthy banking family. Who mentioned their religion and why?

Too late. I've recently outed DW as a joo forum so I no longer have to disagree with your POV

Do you even bother to read your own troll links?

The Rothschild family is a highly wealthy family descending from Mayer Amschel Rothschild, a court Jew to the German Landgraves of Hesse-Kassel, in the Free City of Frankfurt, who established his banking business in the 1760s.[1] Unlike most previous court Jews, Rothschild managed to bequeath his wealth, and established an international banking family through his five sons,[2] who established themselves in London, Paris, Vienna and Naples, as well as Frankfurt.

Also, I'd like you to tell me how many people you know named Rothschild that aren't Jewish. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Rich Still Handily Winning the Class War

1504587407567610917.png

Sometimes you may wonder, “Hey, are the rich getting richer... still?” My friend—they sure are. Very much so.

Time for everyone to update your Class War Calendars with the latest income inequality figures. The Economic Policy Institute this week released the most recent figures on wages, and here is what we learned:

• The “annual earnings of the top 1.0 percent of wages earners grew 4.9 percent in 2014, and the top 0.1 percent’s earnings grew 8.9 percent.”
  • In the past year, wages of the entire bottom 99 percent of earners grew less than 2 percent.
  • The “earnings of workers between the 99th and 99.9th percentiles have reached their highest level of all time,” and the earnings of the top 0.1 percent were only higher in 2007, just before the global economy crashed.
  • Since 1979, when the Reagan era ushered in our current age of American inequality, average annual earnings of the bottom 90 percent have increased by 16.7 percent; average annual earnings of the top 1 percent have increased by 149.4 percent; and average annual earnings of the top 0.1 percent have increased by 324.4 percent. It is not just that the rich have more money than the rest of us; their income is also growing much faster than the income of most people.
As much as we yell about class war, the rich are still winning. It’s not even close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom