The European Migrant Crisis...

The secret to keeping migrants away is to make your country so abominably shitty that no one would ever want to migrate there in the first place. Thankfully most of Europe and the US is on this track now.
You want a certain level of migration, but what you don't want is the dross and rejects of any nation state, or where you get to the stage, your virtual signalling gobshittery runs of steam - as it has in the Netherlands - and you're ''housing'' refugees in aircraft hangers and open air camps in tents where families are surrounded by gangs of men and the father has to stay up all night, lest one of the children, get taken and buggered by said gang of grown men. No wonder everyone wants to get to the UK. But the Brits have also the sweat shop slave undocumentated labour in places like Coventry.

...but what if they were originally from Rwanda?
They should feel quite at home then. Great move and will kill off the dinghy smuggling gangs. But the immigration and human rights lawyers will be fighting against this like their livelihoods depended on it, as it does.

FFS, they've been allowing Albanians to come in as refugees, what's that all about? A parliamentary democracy.

...but what if they were originally from Rwanda?

How can the UK be so cruel and turn away all of those future nuclear engineers, lawyers, neuroscientists... Those who make our cities so clean, so prosperous and so safe. Such cruelty and heartlessness is beyond me and the BBC should be ashamed of giving him such an easy time. Anywhere else in the western world Boris would have been called a Nazi, and rightly so.

However now that he got started, I might suggest getting more A380 for BA, it's not with their fleet of 12 that they'll get any results. Boris is about half a century late on Enoch's warning....

How can the UK be so cruel and turn away all of those future nuclear engineers...
Don't know about Nuclear engineers, but there's a couple gone ballistic, does that count? Like the son of the Libyan warload, who the RN picked-up in the Med, on request, only for him to repay us by blowing up the kids at the concert in Manchester. Meanwhile, his mother, was already back in Libya claiming over GBP 4,000 a month in benefits at the time of the bombings. Fragrant people. And don't look back in anger and all that...right you are.

And before the race card gets played, these people are not black. They're Meditranean types like many Italians i.e. white folk or Arabs if you want.

It's a cultural issue, they haven't got one that's compatible with ours and that's the reality. And that's why the Brits are going to send them to Africa to get processed, because they're too toxic to leave onshore. Sad fact, but true.

And we have to own that.

Don't know about Nuclear engineers, but there's a couple gone ballistic, does that count? Like the son of the Libyan warload, who the RN picked-up in the Med, on request, only for him to repay us by blowing up the kids at the concert in Manchester. Meanwhile, his mother, was already back in Libya claiming over GBP 4,000 a month in benefits at the time of the bombings. Fragrant people. And don't look back in anger and all that...right you are.

And before the race card gets played, these people are not black. They're Meditranean types like many Italians i.e. white folk or Arabs if you want.

It's a cultural issue, they haven't got one that's compatible with ours and that's the reality. And that's why the Brits are going to send them to Africa to get processed, because they're too toxic to leave onshore. Sad fact, but true.

And we have to own that.

You misunderstood my post. It was all meant ironically (except the part about getting more A380), I though it would be obvious since I used a gif of the autistic wold leader wannabee (well, for the world leader part, the other one she already does well).

You misunderstood my post. It was all meant ironically (except the part about getting more A380), I though it would be obvious since I used a gif of the autistic wold leader wannabee (well, for the world leader part, the other one she already does well).
No, I got it. Might have been a bit Northern in my dry dark take on it.

The Most Reverend Justin Welby, the leader of the Church of England, calls the Brit response to the migrant crisis ungodly, but where else in the world do you get 4 star hotel treatment on arrival for the foreseeable:

The Brit response is many times better than what awaits asylum seekers here in The Netherlands:

More on the reality in the Dutch camps for refugees:

You can't do nuthin' in the Netherlands now because of the Nitrogen Crisis, no farming, no new house building or construction, nor housing refugees on cruise ships:

The situation is a mess, the camps are a disgrace and dangerous. The local authorities don't want the burden of refugees as they don't have the accommodation even for the locals with waiting lists for social housing now measured in decades. You bring in refugees who have priority for housing and there will be trouble.

_130368708_quote2_640-nc-2x-nc.png

That's one method of interdiction.

"For me the young migrants who come here, they are armies - and when the order comes for them to take action, then we're done. Then Germany is done."

Wait till the old and infirm migrants come too.

"Lying 70km (43.5 miles) from one of the poorest countries in Africa - the Comoros islands - Mayotte has a 'small boat' problem that makes the UK's, over the Channel from France, seem puny by comparison.

Hundreds of people arrive every week in boats from the Comoros, in addition to whom there are now increasing numbers of asylum seekers from the Great Lakes region of Central Africa.

In the island's hospitals more than 10,000 babies are being born every year - the majority to mothers from the Comoros. Mayotte's overall population is estimated at 300,000 - but only half of them bear French passports."

Time to build a wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom